What's new

BC's 150 watt HPS/T5 Scrog Cab

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey GrowBox420:)..No I don't mean more buds, just bigger than the TW at the same day of bloom...the only way to get more buds would be to have let her veg a little longer so she'd have filled the screen...
hey Wookieefoot!! they are funny huh:laughing:..
Thanks heater76!! Nice to hear from you bro..How's things going??
Hello everyone:tiphat:Today is day 33 of bloom, I just fed her and, man, is she fattening up quick:jump:
Here are some pics...
picture.php

here is the Sharksbreath at some unknown day..lol..does'nt matter till she shows ..I guess..I do know she is a female anyways:)

picture.php

here is a closeup of one cola..I can't believe how far the crystals are on pretty well every leaf above the screen...

picture.php

picture.php

I think there should be another 27 days to go so these buds have lots more time to fatten up:dance013:..
Thanks again everyone!! I'm looking forward to all comments/feedback:)

Chomp

Very nice BC that's going to be a sweet haul man...I looked back a ways in the thread and didn't see...but what strain is that again?

It's real frosty bro :good:

:joint: Chomp

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Chomp!! Yeah, I'm interested at seeing what the total will be too...This strain is AK48...the 48 is supposed to mean done in 48 days under perfect conditions...this lady has quite awhile to go so it wont be 48 days..
Thanks for stopping by!!

They are looking good! About the ak48 i have never had it finish in 48 days lol. It must be a rare pheno, if it does. Every time was around 60 days. The ak47 is like 2 weeks longer then that on avg... But anyways keep it up, they should start getting real dense.

later

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks StupidBoy!! i really don't believe the 48 days thing, I always go by the triches....
thanks Struckanerve!! you are right bro..I never really believed it because auto's dont even finish that quick...
I guess I should take some pics huh??..lol...
I made some iso hash out of cheese and trainwreck...just tiny buds and shake but it was all crystals....out of 3 grams, I got 1 gram!!
Be back soon..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Just beautiful bro that 2nd pic has some nice colour and trich sugar everywhere :biggrin:
Nice work with the quick wash hash :good:
Take it easy bruz :tiphat:
:smoke out:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks hazydreams!!!!
Hey b00m!! Thank you bro!! The hash tastes like cheesy candy!!:dance013:...lol...man is it goood....
Hello everyone!!
Here are pics from day34( yesterday)...

picture.php

triches are all cloudy on this bud:wave:

picture.php

:headbange:groupwave:lol...
picture.php

picture.php

the leaves look like sharks teeth..:)

picture.php

here is a pic of the isohash...cheese/Trainwreck...the taste is like cheesey candy and the high is incredible..I forgot I ever broke my neck:thank you:
I will be back with pics tonight...
Thanks everyone and I look forward to hearing from you!

Buddle

Veteran
Incredible thread and passion you have BC Chronic.Your harvests are additional proof of your commitment :) I think cleaning below the screen and any veg material more than 10" from the canopy will increase them even more.I see you have begun to do it..
Looking forward to the AK48..Looks like shes going to yield well..peace and thx :)

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks 5fingrdsloth:)..the iso IS sinister..lol...it should be illegal...
Thanks Buddle!! Yeah, I really do enjoy everything about it...its great therapy too...
Much respect back at ya StupidBoy:wave:..Thanks...
hello my friends:)
Today is now day 35 of bloom and the end of week 5..sheesh its going fast!!..I know this whole 48 day thing is crazy, and I think so too, but I checked with a scope and if I wanted50/50 clear/cloudy..I could cut er down today..I'm serious...of course I'm not but day 35???they say under perfect conditions, it is possible..the conditions are never perfect..lol..
here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:
picture.php

getting fatter by the day..:jump:
picture.php

picture.php

no burnt tips on the leaves at all..lol..I gave her radioactive proportions of food so far( and the run-off is a happy 6.6!!)too..lol..I have faithfully kept the ph at exactly 6.5 the entire grow..
I was told that if a plant which is flipped to 12/12, and thinks its already dying, and say you break the main stem( like I did..lol..) it makes it flip alot faster and may decrease the total bloom weeks...
Hope you enjoyed the pics:wave:
I look forward to hearing from you all again!!
thanks

GrowBox420

Those trichome's look like velvet felt or something amazing!!
Your fan is going to get lost in those fan leaves lol.
Are you still using the same concoction of nutes?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey GrowBox420!! Yeah it does look like velvet doesn't it?! she smells amazing too:).. Now that its week 6, i only use the PureBlend Pro and budCandy....then its just plain water next week or week 7...but I still use all the same nutes as before!
hello:wave:
today is Day 36 of bloom and the start of week 6...feeding her just PB Pro and BudCandy this week...
The Sharksbreath really looks nice now too:)
here's some pics:jump:..lol..
picture.php

now the leaves look happier...I think the leaves look soo cool..lol..I've been used to the straight indica leaves for so long...
picture.php

this is a better pic..i'm feeding her (lightly for now) PureBlend Pro Grow....there are already beneficial bacteria in the soil:tiphat: so I don't need to add a thing...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she's looking nice enough to smoke...lol...
Hope you enjoy the pics!!!
thanks everyone:)

Strangely

I was going to (attempt to) make a witty comment about I bet Ak48 is never done in 48 days but then yours doesn't actually look that far off!

Also, dude you broke your neck! Shit, how did you do it?

Got to agree I love the sharks breath! Looks awesome, leaf shape is well cool and the serrated leaf edging sorta does look like sharks teeth!

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks glykogen!!! i have a plant in veg while I bloom ( in this case , the sharksbreath) and I do top/fim/lst the stink out of them till its 12/12..I usually veg between 2-3 months and keep the plant very short so when I do put her in my cab, I flip to 12/12 right away..the longer you can veg, the stronger and tastier the buds...
hello DiscoBiscuit!! she is fattening up fast now....I do believe ( now) that she will be ready before 60 days...no 48 though...lol...
Hey Strangely!!! Thanks!!.. she's not far off now...I broke my neck in a car accident back in 1998...I was drunk and got thrown out of the car...if I had of had my seatbelt on, I'd never have walked again...strange...thats why I like the very strong strains...
hey everyone:tiphat:
I'm waiting on my batteries to charge..lol..to post more pics..as you can see, I'm a pic fanatic hence the dead batteries..
i'll be back soon...