What's new

Win x3 Terp Farmz Wagyu Donutz Seeds, 2 Prizes on This Post

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor

Piecho

I took a look at the gentics.
(GSC x Sunset Sherbet) X (Motorbreath x Gelato 410) x Donutz
Thats my 5 reasons why I would like to grow it myslef : D I see candidate for a fresh frozen wash and nice hash.

MedScientist

I have recently renewed my interest in Forums and Journaling after using the last 13 years to help Patients privately on a personal path to become Self sufficient, and grow their own meds, which they could not afford to buy. I feel I can help more patients learn to grow easily and inexpensively by Journaling again. I would ❤️ to do it with a Strain that hasn't already been journaled everywhere! I feel it would attract MORE attention to my effort! I hope whoever wins these seeds does journal them because they sound Worthy!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm chasing tastes ATM, be nice to see what these guys have. I also don't believe the nugs have those colours without the help of Photoshop. But I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Edit, sorry just saw they are autos. Ignore my post please.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I would love to grow these. I make canna salve and share it with others needing pain relief. I love growing new snd interesting strains. Thank you for this opportunity.,

StonedPone

Wagyu and donuts!
The only things that could make it better is either bacon or weed and you selected the latter , so yeah, I'd love to grow that!
Thanks for the promotion and good luck to all that enter!