What's new

BC's 150 watt HPS/T5 Scrog Cab

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone:)
Sorry I've been away...moved again...sheesh I hate moving:comfort:
Thanks for all the awesome comments everyone too:tiphat:
I cut the Trainwreck on day 60 of bloom and got 439.5 grams wet which dried to 4o's:) so here's the pics!! I also have the AK48 in the cab now too:)

picture.php

this is all 18grams dry now of the sugar leaves!!
picture.php

here's 1 container
picture.php

:jump::dance013:
picture.php

halfway through...was she EVER sticky...my fingers were black with nummies...
picture.php

picture.php

:rtfo:

picture.php

picture.php

sorry about the pic...
picture.php

this was right before Dday..lol...
Now that moving is done, I had to put the cab back together and now she's filling up with AK!!
I'll be back tomorrow with pics...
Merry Christmas everyone:xmastree::santa1:I'm really looking forward to hearing from you all again!! missed being here!!

GrowBox420

Awesome BC a QP off of one plant thats amazing I hope that I can match that one day or at least come close. The nugs look nice and frosty perfect for the holidays and new years man have a good one.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wee wow wee wow. that ladie looks so beautiful. looks like sugar coated candy. :D

happy holidays and happy new year. MR. green thumb.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks and Merry Christmas GrowBox420!! I sure did luck out on 4o's!! You will do great bro and I'll help in any way I can!!
Thanks cheese!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!:gift:
Thanks heater76!! hope Santa was good to you!!
Merry Christmas Ghost my friend!!! Thanks!! :xmastree:
Disco!! Thanks bro!!! Santa:santa1: would have to beat me with a bag reindeer poop before I'd let him sample!!..lol..
Hello and Merry Christmas to you all:window:
I threw the AK 48 into my cab 5 days ago so this is day 5 of bloom..lol...She's been vegging for 3 months now so its time to let her do her thing:)
I'm using BudBlood right now with BudCandy mixed with PB Pro bloom..I also will still be using BigBud till week 7..
There are no changes to my cab either so its on its third grow with temps a steady 77-79..
Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:tiphat:
picture.php

The humidity could be better but I'll fix that...somehow..lol...
picture.php

the screen is alot higher this time and I had to tie it down too so the buds won't get too close to the lights..
picture.php

I hope you all join me again on another grow..not the same without you all:)
Take care and Merry Christmas!!:jump:

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Season's Greetz and Happy Holidaze brother BC :gift: :tiphat:
Love ya work with the TW and now the AK is on the show list :jump:
A container with some water in it will def help raise your humidity inside your cab
Can't wait to see the AK pump that resin out :biggrin:
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em :smoke out:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Endur!! Man, how's your grow doing?? I've been away far too long..I'll pop in bro!!
b00m!! Thanks bro and I will do what you suggested! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!!!
Hey thanks Aerohead!! Coming from you, thats a HUGE compliment!! Its really nice to see you back bro!!
Thanks GrowBox420!! I had to raise the screen because I did'nt bend her early on..I topped/fimmed etc, but not that..I even split the stem getting her in:comfort: she seems okay though...
Hello everyone:tiphat: sure have missed being around...
Today is day 6 of bloom and the pistils are already popping out?! crazy but they say the AK48 can be ready in 48 days(hence the name I guess) if taken care of so lets find out:jump:
here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:thank you:
picture.php

this pic was taken just before I trained her again:)

picture.php

you can see the pistils better here:laughing:

picture.php

this is before training too...

picture.php

and here she is now...lol..
I'm sure the screen will fill up in the next 2 weeks..
I'm really looking forward to hearing from you all again!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays:gift::xmastree:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow BC she is looking great. and wow 48 days of flowering that would rock the house.
lets all hoope for u getting some nice fat very dank buds agen. and in 48 days. :D

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks cheese:tiphat: Yeah, 48 days would rock!! and it seems that might be true!!
hello everyone:wave:
Todayis day 7 of bloom and I'm very surprised to see how many pistils are popping out...usually it would'nt be till somewhere in week 2...
here are a few more pics to enjoy:)

picture.php

she has basically stopped growing and begun pistil action...lol...

picture.php

picture.php

this pic was just to show how I've cleared everything out underneath the screen...
I also germed a sharksbreath seed( female) and 2 Trainwreck/C44 seeds...the TW seeds were something a friend crossed over the summer...should be cool to see what happens!!
Thanks everyone and as always, I look forward to hearing from you all:thank you:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Huggie bear!! Trainwreck is one strong high...man....
Hey everyone:tiphat:
Today is day 8 of bloom and finally she's growing again...I nalso made iso hash with the TW leaves..Thanks Struckanerve:)
here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure:wave:

picture.php

closeup of one of the future cola's:jump:

picture.php

the screen is now pretty well full and I cut more leaves from underneath...she looks pretty bare compared to the TW:)
picture.php

here is the Trainwreck hash(iso) still sticky but I'm hoping it will dry out more...
Looking forward to hearing from you again:)
Thanks

GrowBox420

Love the hash man...
Hows the smoke you didnt dry it that long did you?
That ak looks great, I thought you were going to do a SOG next what happened with that?
Peace BC

Hey BC whats up!? That hash is looks amazing! Very gold, you will be very happy with that indeed. Also if you have wax paper, i would place it on that. Its alot easier to deal with. But anyways, i cant wait to see your AK in full bloom. You will be very happy. She might not look full now, but i bet she will at least double to tripple in size. Keep up the good work! let us know how the trainwreck smokes. I still havent sampled the pineapple or the jack. It has been curing for almost 2 weeks.. I will let you know how it is for sure.

later