What's new

BC's 150 watt HPS/T5 Scrog Cab

hazydreams

the 400w can be done with enough ventilation. i would consider a 6inch inline blower for dedicated use cooling the tube. i have a sneaking suspicion that there might not be much to gain from adding that much lightm to the small space. check the thread in my sig on page 1 for the discussion on photo ihibition and "too much light". make your own conclusions after reading that. after experimentation im pretty sure that in confined areas with that much light youll never approach .5 g per watt as is my case. density of what your producing should sky rocket tho.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Heater76!! It can be done for sure..I will need a taller cab though...
Thanks hazydreams!!! Great advice..I'd like to see how many gpw I can get from this cab too..This time seems like a good one!!
Hello everyone:tiphat: The link below will show the new scrubber I bought..it lasts 3 years!!
http://www.cdgrowlight.com/Indoor-Growing-Products/Environmental-Control/Mountain-Air-Filters
Its day 50 of bloom so here's more pics for ya all:)

picture.php

I really have to get this AK going...she's rootbound big time...

picture.php

couple of my clones...the yellowish one was done with liguid cloning gel and the nice green one with powder...
picture.php

and the star of the show...:rtfo:

picture.php

you can see how the triches are mostly cloudy so another 10 days and she'll be where I want her:wave:
picture.php

I've been trimming leaves like crazy...from the last TW, I got 2 shopping bags full of leaves:)
thanks everyone and I hope to hear from you soon:wave:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking awesome brother BC just awesome mate, not long now for harvest then we'll see what that AK will do for ya :jump:
Hey how did that RockLock plant smoke up for ya?? heavy stone??
:smoke out:

Gester

Nice setup, very good scrog, excellent grow.

We are waiting for results. I've got a 150whps and i was wondering how t'5 would've been increesed your yield.

Great job dude

StupidBoy

Nice pix BC. Depending on how fast you plan to get that 400 up and running, that AK would make a great mum. With a little extra love she looks like she could explode into more than enough cuttings to get you started.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks StupidBoy!! I was thinking of doing a sog this next run so that AK as a mom is a great idea:)
Hello everyone:tiphat:
Today is day 52 of bloom and she's filling out daily:jump:
here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:)

picture.php

there are 37 cola's plus a ton of popcorn buds :artist:
picture.php

:headbange
picture.php

happy little jungle:dance013:
picture.php

:wave:

picture.php

some of the buds are getting a purple colour to them...
I can't believe how Trainwreck loves nutes...full strength everytime...
I hope you like the pics and I look forward to your feedback...
Thanks everyone:)

Nice diary!

Please let us know the GPW, or just the dry yield when it's all done.

I built my own cabinet, too, with six, 42W CFL's. Growing F2 Chronic from seed in homemade DWC, no SCROG.

After seeing your diary, I REALLY need to do SCROG.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Damn BC your my definition of a micro grower.

Such a professional looking set up, so efficient.

Props to you my friend....
:)