What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BCBD adds animal cookies to their strain list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
is animal cookies really known outside of IC and the forums?

its obvious they were lurking in the old thread beacuse they stole smoketrees and unknownprophets pictures... they also claim to know my homies dispensary who won HTC and im in process of verifyin that claim.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Thanks everyone who chimed in. I figured it was bullshit, and the members who i wanted to confirm helped out a bunch. big up's to unknown prophet and smoke tree's-your shit is so good, canuck's are stealing your glory for their own. I can't wait for your next response yes4prop215

medman225

ya not too many people know wats up with animal cookies and the various gsc crosses outside of the growing/breeding community....
and as for BullShitBudDepot..... fire og bx3
really?
theyre lucky they have a fireog bx3 as raskals only on his first bx....
i call horseshit

PWF

Matt of bcbd started selling "free leonard" 2 years ago and not a peep from anyone here. free leonard is g13xbutterscotch and was made by swampy and ndnguy as a charity for leonard peltier a political prisoner who will probably die in prison. the cross was to help his family with legal fees. i tried to make noise about it but i have been banned and silenced by pretty much everyone. after criticizing danny danko about how his coverstory about haze he did recently reads like an infomercial for the seed companies, he blocked me and started saying my seeds are bunk. i am facing being homeless and every industry leader i have tried to work with has quit me because i dont give them my clones.
i confronted Matt and he said since he "selected" and tested for thc/cbd that he has "worked" free leonard enough and he has no moral qualms. he asked me how to put money on leonard peltiers books lol i bet leonard hasnt heard shit from that hack.
free leonard was given as freebies here at icmag and is most likely where bcbd procured the cross.
peas n carrots,
pwf

canned abyss1

Veteran
Matt of bcbd started selling "free leonard" 2 years ago and not a peep from anyone here. free leonard is g13xbutterscotch and was made by swampy and ndnguy as a charity for leonard peltier a political prisoner who will probably die in prison. the cross was to help his family with legal fees. i tried to make noise about it but i have been banned and silenced by pretty much everyone. after criticizing danny danko about how his coverstory about haze he did recently reads like an infomercial for the seed companies, he blocked me and started saying my seeds are bunk. i am facing being homeless and every industry leader i have tried to work with has quit me because i dont give them my clones.
i confronted Matt and he said since he "selected" and tested for thc/cbd that he has "worked" free leonard enough and he has no moral qualms. he asked me how to put money on leonard peltiers books lol i bet leonard hasnt heard shit from that hack.
free leonard was given as freebies here at icmag and is most likely where bcbd procured the cross.
peas n carrots,
pwf

I have mentioned this on here before also, I first realized it when someone I know was selling packs of the big, I read the description and thought damn I can't believe these bastards stole free Leonard. This industry is full of unscrupulous dicks.

pie-fan

They're just doing what other seed companies do, data mine for whats hot then release it in some kind of seed form as fast as they can.

Who is to say they don't have those clones? Tons of people here have GSC, it's no longer just a cool kids cut.

It's funny because it's ok when some seed companies do this but not when others do it, notice the double standard.

I'm not saying they have it or they don't but they're just doing the same damn thing everybody else is doing.

This is what happens when you have non stop hype over a cut. Lacks originality, doesn't it.

Your right about the GSC, it it everywhere. Hardly a cool kids cut anymore. BCBD has it so whoever leaked it to them is an ass! I hope you got lots of money out of them or something - you know who you are. I saw BCBD has authentic animal cut too, it is on their fb pages, someone somewhere is giving them everything. :moon::mad:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
NO they dont have the real cut!! they stole those pictures of animal from unknown prophet and they stole their GSC pics from smoketrees.

They are claiming to make animal cookies by crossing whatever fortune cut they have with a supposed fireOGbx3. animal cookies itself, the cloneonly strain, is unrelated to their gear, they are trying to RECREATE animal cookies...but the branding and marketing are trying to trick people into thinking it will be real...

anyways...i cant fucking believe BCBD even stole a strain that was released to help political prisoners....thats the lowest shit ive ever heard.

AS A CANNABIS COMMUNITY WE NEED TO PURGE THIS GARBAGE FROM OUR RANKS.

their FB page is rigged.....they delete all negative comments.

pie-fan

animal-veg-3_zpsa248963f.jpg

like I said though, it is pretty obvious they have the real cut.
i know Prop215, I am as mad as you. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
who is hooking up these clowns ??? :mad:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
it wouldnt be animal cut, it looks like forum cut, which they crossed to their own made up male...you can buy various GSC cuts at harborside and other clubs...forum has spread all around first through small group but everyone had their price since they werent the creators.

animal itself is made from thin mint GSC x reversed "fire" OG clone that those guys also ran, which are both clone only strains.....BCBD would be forum (or some other s1 cut) x made up fire og bx 3 which has never been documented, which would produce totally different offspring......which makes it not the same as the clone.

these guys rip off every big name that comes along. God bud was the first I think, ripped off from jordan of the islands, than purps, now cookies.

toppin

Veteran
What we need is a grower here on ic with a good track record of grow logs and a open mind to run a side by side test forum cut vs BCBD cookies from seed. And let see whats really in them beans and if they are fake lets name and shame them in a thread as FACT for grower around the world to see for themself as not everyone has access to the cut and would knows the differents. Its not impossible for them to have the cut and s1 it as we all know anyone can do this but why would they then go and use someone elses pics the hole thing dont add up to me

Also lets face it the next 6/12 months the market will be flooded with gs cookies s1 and cookies crosses anyway just BCBD was the first to do it. Cali connections also do gc cookies s1 (thin mint cut) anyone have any info on them?

ECtraveler

Veteran
No thank you. IMO we need growers to stay as far away from BCBD as possible. I could care less how they grow, they're tainted. Shady snake-oil salesmen need to be outed for the scum they are. It really is counterproductive for continued evolution of cannabis with "breeders" cashing in without making any sort of personal contribution or lack of integrity. They have no stake in the game other than to juice it for all it's worth.

Also there is a huge difference in trying to cash in on a fad and trying to actually establish yourself as being the creator of said fad. Seriously, has BCBD ever created anything themselves because it's looks like every single strain in their catalog is somebody else's? Every last one. In other words they aren't even in the same league as closet hacks much less real breeders.

pie-fan

So bcbd does have real cut? Or?

looks like it, yes.

it wouldnt be animal cut, it looks like forum cut, which they crossed to their own made up male...

i'm just trying to figure this out and you're confusing me. This looks like the animal cut to me and they must have the GSC forum cut too to have made S1's. the forum cut is the cut that won the LA Med Cup - which you are now saying they do have but they cant have the animal cut? god my head is hurting now. it seems to me that someone in the crew is leaking all of our elites out to BCBD :mad:

ECtraveler

Veteran
This looks like the animal cut to me
Sure it looks like the animal cut because what you are looking at is a picture of the animal posted here on this very site then stolen and made to look like they have it. It's not their pic and since it's not their pic nor their grow it doesn't prove anything other than they can't even grow out their own gear good enough to take a picture of.

So in review it seems we have people who know BCBD is lying. People who know they have stolen pics and other intellectual property in an attempt to establish ownership of something that is not theirs. People who know BCBD is misrepresenting themselves and their gear in every way possible yet these same people are still willing to trust 4-6 months of their lives to these scumbags.

If they can't even make the effort to take their own pictures what makes anyone think they're putting the effort into the breeding process? How does that give anyone confidence with quality control if that's really how little they care?

67,000 results for "BCBD herm"

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looks like it, yes.

i'm just trying to figure this out and you're confusing me. This looks like the animal cut to me and they must have the GSC forum cut too to have made S1's. the forum cut is the cut that won the LA Med Cup - which you are now saying they do have but they cant have the animal cut? god my head is hurting now. it seems to me that someone in the crew is leaking all of our elites out to BCBD :mad:

its not that hard man...il try to explain one last time.

FORUM is the cut that has been whored out here on ICmag...alot of breeders have her now. Forum cut was the one held by the guys who won the HTC in LA earlier this year...they were selling their forum cut for 500 bucks a pop, maybe someone who knows BCBD went and bought it from them who knows. All i know is that i asked my homie himself if he knew about BCBD buying his cuts, or had ever met them or talked to them and he denied everything, doesnt know them at all. BCBD is name dropping his club acting like they are affliated which is false.

IF BCBD has a GSC cut its most likely forum cut, based on the pictures they posted of their vegging GSC cut, and based on the fact its the most widely circulated cut around. but maybe BCBD just sent a guy down to harborside and picked up all 4-5 of their GSC cuts..who knows.

Now as for animal...animal wasnt sold or leaked to anyone afaik. pieguys friend threatened anyone who leaked it. we know every single person who has it, most dont know anything about the breeding or online pot community. the creator of animal, did say that he sold a few of his other phenos to people labeled as GSC, even though they were only half GSC in genetics. this is where swerve got his "thin mints" cut, really just a watered down pheno from same breeder.... animal looks like forum in veg but in flower come out a bit different.

BCBD does NOT have the animal cut, they are trying to recreate it by crossing their GSC cut to a fireOG male, because animal was created with fire OG, but a totally different Fire OG cut that doesnt look like your standard OG raskal fire OG...

Tom Hill

Veteran
What cut of cookies is most homozygous/has the highest breeding value? Anybody have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.