What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BCBD adds animal cookies to their strain list

Status
Not open for further replies.

pie-fan

Sure it looks like the animal cut because what you are looking at is a picture of the animal posted here on this very site then stolen and made to look like they have it. It's not their pic and since it's not their pic nor their grow it doesn't prove anything other than they can't even grow out their own gear good enough to take a picture of.

:laughing: that makes absolutely zero sense. it is obviously their picture when they to put a animal cookies seeds package in it. that is not photoshop. I don't like BCBD, but I'm getting a pack of Animal Cookies and GSC s1 to grow with my forum cuts from Attitude now and will post the results. Prop215 - all over these boards you have said there was no way in hell that BCBD could possibly have the GSC cut either, now you back-track, you fail too. It was probably someone you know who leaked it. :moon:

hope everyone is having a good night. :)

pie-fan

ok I jumped the gun... I got Animal Cookies coming now but girl scout s1s are sold out. i will post pics of the animal cookies growing with my forum cut to see the differences. i thought this was under lock and key and BCBD would be the last to obtain it, we will soon see.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
pie-fan, you apparentlyhaven't been around long enough to know that bubd has been doing this kind of thing for many years now. Did it with Dave Van Pots Godbud many moons ago. They were about to die out until they scraped up enough money to advertise in high times and now they have a small following and people still complain that they don't get their seeds, get shity looking immature seeds, same old shit they have done and continue to do. Anyone that's been paying attention knows they are the shitiest of the shit.
No one defends them that knows their history. They have mastered deception.

greenhaus

can someone update me on wtf BCBD means?
theres way too many fake cookie strains going around because its a HYPE.
soon the hype will die and everyone will have the real thing, then there will be a new strain to hype over.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not only do they rip off everyone on there seeds they also steal from yuor CC.. Many years ago when I wanted to try some better genetics then the bag seeds I bought the Black from them. They stole 5k from my CC when I purchased those seeds. After talking to the CC company they purchased a airline ticket that was refundable along with some subscriptions to dating sites...There explanation was there site was hacked. I called Bullshit and never did busness with them again. I did get those charges reversed..Even if they where hacked they should have had enough security for this not to happen. I have been telling my story for years now..

D

DryNobBob

Truth.

pie-fan, you apparentlyhaven't been around long enough to know that bubd has been doing this kind of thing for many years now. Did it with Dave Van Pots Godbud many moons ago. They were about to die out until they scraped up enough money to advertise in high times and now they have a small following and people still complain that they don't get their seeds, get shity looking immature seeds, same old shit they have done and continue to do. Anyone that's been paying attention knows they are the shitiest of the shit.
No one defends them that knows their history. They have mastered deception.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Prop215 - all over these boards you have said there was no way in hell that BCBD could possibly have the GSC cut either, now you back-track, you fail too. It was probably someone you know who leaked it. :moon:

hope everyone is having a good night. :)

god damn it just continues to keep flying over your head. not even BCBD claims to have the real animal cut.....in the animal seeds description they said they hit up their GSC cut to try and replicate animal.

animal is hoarded...GSC is not. GSC is available to almost everyone now...all they had to do was have a friend in oakland drop by harborside and then mail them north. the dispensary that won HTC with forum cup was selling GSC clones for 500 bucks each so they might have bought it there as well....

ive had enough of this...good luck with your seeds, post some pics when they are done.

B

BasementGrower

honestly. i think its funny.. because GSC and Animal Cookies are sellin like hot cakes.. so that means.. we shall see a bunch of shitty grown GSC and Animal Cookies From SEED going around.. which inturn means.. that GSC Cuts will now be even harder to find the CUT and not a S1 Cut...

people need to develope a machine to breakdown a clones DNA to figure out which strain ti is. or wat was used to breed it.. this would be a VALUABLE MACHINE.

growhi

i think everyone gets a little carried away , iv grown purps and there blueberry ........................... there seeds are real and decent !!

and come on lets face it the hole cali scene is stupid names and hype !!

its a decent durban cross gsc ...................................... and thats not british understatement ................. thats just pain talking !

every seed making joker will have a cross of it soon .......... get the clone back cross it or s1 it ............... a monkey could do it

so no shock needed really that bcbd has one out

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats false it is not the whole scene.. here in cali its the dispensaries. They want a name they wany to hype to make money. Privet farmers/growers like myself dont hype anything. Our product needs no hype. After they get it from us they do as they please with it and thats hype it as much as possable to bring in people to buy 60$/8ths. They make bank on those.

Last edited:

Tom Hill

Veteran
What cut of cookies is most homozygous/has the highest breeding value? Anybody have any idea? bump, LMAO...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I think they might feel threatened by you Tom... knowing that you might be able to ACTUALLY Breed something out of it! Not just S1 it and let the $$$ fly in!

I am no Breeder, nothing even close.... but my guess is, being as they are all polyhybrids... I could not see 1 being more homozygous than another... but like I said that is my opinion. Seeing Cannaventure and RedEyedNReady's friend both work some GSC Bx's, it is possible to create a seedline that will resemble the GSC clone. I think... Maybe they were lying and those weren't from seed plants... LOL

Cool Moe

Veteran
not only do they rip off everyone on there seeds they also steal from yuor CC.. Many years ago when I wanted to try some better genetics then the bag seeds I bought the Black from them. They stole 5k from my CC when I purchased those seeds. After talking to the CC company they purchased a airline ticket that was refundable along with some subscriptions to dating sites...There explanation was there site was hacked. I called Bullshit and never did busness with them again. I did get those charges reversed..Even if they where hacked they should have had enough security for this not to happen. I have been telling my story for years now..

My story is similar to hammerhead. My first seed order ever was godbud from bcbd. I figured if High Times kept posting their adds, well they had to be legit! Silly me always learning the hard way. Someone then used my card at AutoZone and tried to buy a plane ticket to Russia. CC company caught the fraud and issued me a new card number. Added salt in the wound was when the seeds barely germed (1 of 12). Then they said they'd send replacements but instead I got a fake customs notice saying my seeds had been seized in Chicago. I called bullshit and eventually received 2 replacement packs, one from Canada and one from Europe. The silver lining was that godbud ended up being really nice and I still have hundreds of f2s. I guess in today's dog eat dog world it's hardly a surprise to see some schmucks trying to cash in in an illegal, unregulated market. But customer service so bad that nobody comes back wouldn't seem to be the best way to go about cashing in. BCBD deserves the neg rep, they earned it. But at the same time, since ICmag has used a picture of bcbd's purple Godbud as the banner pic on their homepage for the last 6 months, isn't turnabout fair play? I'm not sayin it's right, I'm just sayin.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
What cut of cookies is most homozygous/has the highest breeding value? Anybody have any idea? bump, LMAO...

people have found some nice phenos in the s1s i would say its about the same as breeding with any selfed plant....GSC wasnt created with true males neither was her offspring so its a crapshoot.

Cool MOe - LOL BCBD stole that purple bud picture too!! that pic was voted photo of the month last year forgot who its originally from....

Cool Moe

Veteran
Cool MOe - LOL BCBD stole that purple bud picture too!! that pic was voted photo of the month last year forgot who its originally from....

that was kinda my point, that Godbud is a BCBD strain never available for purchase on the Bay or Bou yet featured for the past 6 months on the front page of ICmag. Never been a fanboy of BCBD and as you can see I don't hestitate to call em out for what they are but I get where they wouldn't hestitate to borrow a pic or two, given the situation...my point is take the pic of Godbud off the front page or quit the bitchin about borrowing pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts