What's new

BC Purple Kush

dmt

Veteran
have you guys seen the west coast sour diesel cut? i got it thruogh the medical community. this shit is bangin and can and will induce a state of paranoid psychosis. not at all like the og and pk. bag smells like fresh coffee, touch the nug and smells piney/kushy, and rub the stalk or craack a nug and its pure sour diesel fuel. it will penetrate concrete, and a open jar will reek up a wharehouse in minutes. outside the med grows ive visited, with kushes and gods and wcsd growing, all you can smell is the sourest diesel fuel, like really acute. im very fortunate to have come across the cut, as the original owner moved back east, d

TheHashAssassin

havent seen that one yet. sounds up my alley tho, i like intensity. how bout you dmt, u seen the OLD BC Kush cut still? The one that fed used to sell seeds of. I want it soooooooo bad since it finished outside here and nice smoke. i will be sprouting some fake PK seeds for outdoor this year so I will put the pics here when i do, maybe we can get some sorta visual comparison going on of the dif PK's.

dmt

Veteran
yo man, havent seen it since 2000. they called it himalayan becuse no one knew what kush was back then(compared to now), and ghannis were flooding the market, names to suite the means as always in any trend. the bc kush vsb sells is like a grapefruit big bud or something. im not sure if its even a real "kush", d

TheHashAssassin

damn, that makes me sad to hear that. That was the next route i was going to go at some point if i couldnt find the cut, just grow out their grape kush and search out the bc. if its the bc big bud cut still wouldnt be bad tho.

S

shuswap

i have received 2 different cuys of the bc purplekush and find them both very similiar veg slow and real finiky on feedings,anybody have any usefull hints?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BC Purple Kush,,, stop teasing us folks.,. lol

Is this the same as normal Purple Kush?

picture.php

H

hulkbogan

BC Purple Kush,,, stop teasing us folks.,. lol

Is this the same as normal Purple Kush?

What's "normal" purple kush? I agree there are a few PK cut's in BC. Anything that looks or smells kushy gets called PK by most people. Lot's of disinformation with clones in the market here. Aside from the ones mentioned earlier there is an ortega clone here that gets sold as purple kush because its dense and turns purple.

outdoordreams

Here are some pictures of the BC Purple Kush.

The first pic is the stage I like to bend them over at!!!!
The second picture is a small SOG plant.
The third picture is a medium sized plant.

If it doesnt look like this you are growing GC, King, Queen, OgKush, BubbaKush, BananaKush, BlueberryKush or another very similar cutting.
All are different cutting, but all are very similar.

Attachments

• 2009 011.jpg
    2009 011.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 23

ourcee

Here are some pictures of the BC Purple Kush.

If it doesnt look like this you are growing GC, King, Queen, OgKush, BubbaKush, BananaKush, BlueberryKush or another very similar cutting.
All are different cutting, but all are very similar.

hahah sorry I chuckled at that one.... "if it dont look like this, its one of 7+ diff kinds that are VERY different from one another."

og kush grows NOTHING like green crack, and neither of those grow anything possibly resembling bubba....

of course if it aint the bc pk its gonna be different, but the specific strains you listed are VERY diff strains.

and I'm not in BC, but all of the PK I see out here in Cali looks like commercial kush, I mean its good if you dont have access to other good strains, but me personally? I dont really care for Purple Kush.

outdoordreams

Ourcee, your cutting and the ones going around here are different. Your purple kush is not the same as ours.
Your green crack is not the same as ours.
But people are people and these strain are continually mislabeled.
Its a name game.

This purple kush is the Purple Kush in BC.

H

hulkbogan

Looks like the same cut that's on the Island duude. No picture before chop though..
DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

ourcee

Ourcee, your cutting and the ones going around here are different. Your purple kush is not the same as ours.
Your green crack is not the same as ours.
But people are people and these strain are continually mislabeled.
Its a name game.

This purple kush is the Purple Kush in BC.

real green crack is green crack, whether it be in BC, Cali, or on the moon,

I've grown green crack quite a few times, and it grows absofuckinglutely nothing like any OG or bubba I've got...

I've got 10 different OG's all from reputable places, the phenotypes shown in OG are WAY different than in those other strains.

I just dont get how bubba, og, blueberrykush, gc are all "similar" strains, these are all buzzword names of good strains, yet I promise you they are not very close in phenotype at all.

I think lots of people are slapping "kush" onto anything that looks decent and rollin with it... get some 50 day GC and compare that to some 80 day SFV OG.

world of a difference in the plant.

H

hulkbogan

Yeah but he is trying to tell you that different names are associated with different plants in different parts of the world... for instance BC green crack is a kush crossed with hashplant not the original from California/Georgia?. Its confusing...

ourcee

Yeah but he is trying to tell you that different names are associated with different plants in different parts of the world... for instance BC green crack is a kush crossed with hashplant not the original from California/Georgia?. Its confusing...

so if I go to BC and get some OG Kush... it very well has the possibility to be absolutely nothing like the OG Kush I see all over Cali?

same for bubba kush?

why dont you just name them something else other than steal the name from an already existing strain... I could see if the two HAPPENED to be named the same name, except these are very specific names, very specific strains...

its like taking a bunch of Mazar freebies and doing an open pollination, then selling the seeds on seedbay as "OG chemdawg"

why?

its not og, its not chemdawg, why call it such? (just using that as an example but you catch my drift)

edit: not saying YOU or anyone in particular is renaming them, just the general population as a whole...

outdoordreams

Real Green Crack is Real Green Crack, but BC Green Crack is not Real Greencrack it is.......

just a strain some ass hole named Greencrack so it would sell better.

Our cuts are NOT your cuts.
Please respect my authority.......in my best Cartman voice! LOL
Ourcee I mean no disrespect dude. Im just trying to educate. Your posts are only making thing more confusing.

PS. I wish we had your Green Crack, cause it sounds way better than out boring GC.
Peace odd

PSS ive been to the moon, their GC is way better than both of ours. LOL (smoke it and you will be spaced out)

PSSS these are not the only strains trading names for popularity. Look at the Cannabis Cup winners, ITS A NAME GAME.
Its an old game, nothing has changed.

H

hulkbogan

No actually we have SFV,HA,and abusive OG kush here as well as So Cal Master kush and Pre 98 Bubba .. The greencrack here was created and named without knowledge of cecils green crack (the cali version) .. to make it even more confusing a few growers here have the cali green crack.

PS Is the Romulan in Cali the same as the original Rom clone from Vancouver Island.. probably not..?