What's new

BC Purple Kush

little-soldier

I have lived in BC for over 50 years consuming cannabis all this time and have not knowingly ever tried a BC Purple Kush, at least by your description. I need to get out more!
In my seed collection I have some Reeferman's Early Purple Kush and Kushberry cross from Peak but have never started either. Is it factual that higher tent temps have a negative outcome on Purple Kush and should be grown at lower temps?
Indeed, kush and i guess any real indica hate the heat and love the cold

Kr0nik

AND it it NOW 2023 and I miss this strain so fucking much, I can hear my taste buds crying for Purple Kush sometimes lol.
This strain went BOOOOOOOOM, everybody grew it, it became commercial and died. Now nobody can get it anymore.
I just bought onlineclones purple kush BC cut which dates back to 2004 apparently the real deal and it doesnt have that classic thick leaves and stem so I am a bit dissapointed
Did you finish the cut you got from online clones, and is it not the real deal? I was going to try that one but if it’s not her, saves the effort.
I do have a line on a FB add saying he has PK cuts in mission, I will try that avenue when I travel through mission in the next month or two.
I ran that original PK for many years and miss her. I hold a garberville PK and it’s nice, but doesn’t have the deep purple funk and is a much smaller slower grower.

Kr0nik

Garberville Purple Kush cut

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47

little-soldier

Did you finish the cut you got from online clones, and is it not the real deal? I was going to try that one but if it’s not her, saves the effort.
I do have a line on a FB add saying he has PK cuts in mission, I will try that avenue when I travel through mission in the next month or two.
I ran that original PK for many years and miss her. I hold a garberville PK and it’s nice, but doesn’t have the deep purple funk and is a much smaller slower grower.
It is still in veg, about 16 inches tall now but like I said before, definatly not a mostly indica plant. I will post a picture here of the plant when it is done flowering in about 3 months.
Your garberville PK has the same bud structure as the old PK I used to grow. It also looks like a good indica. I will have to get my hands on it. Where did you get it if you dont mind me asking?

little-soldier

does the garberville PK finish at around 55 days? If so then it might be the one I am looking for. I know that around here in Canada, there used to be 2 phenos of the PK back in the day. One would stay mostly green but did have a bit of purple at the end of its cycle and the other pheno had mostly purple/almost black leaves everywhere.

Kr0nik

does the garberville PK finish at around 55 days? If so then it might be the one I am looking for. I know that around here in Canada, there used to be 2 phenos of the PK back in the day. One would stay mostly green but did have a bit of purple at the end of its cycle and the other pheno had mostly purple/almost black leaves everywhere.
Sounds good, will be interesting to see how ‘online clones’ pk does.
This garb cut is very old, it’s special by how squat and stout it grows with not a lot of larf, very dense flowers, powerful smoke. But it’s not the fastest grower compared to BCPK, really hates to clone, and does not have the deep grape taste that BCPK has. I received 7 yrs ago through hands of hands from a old school clone house in Langley. Received with a bubba cut that is outstanding in every way. I have the old platinum kush cut that is very similar in structure and stone.

Kr0nik

Yup is one of the earliest plants in the library, 8 weeks it’s over👍

little-soldier

Sounds good, will be interesting to see how ‘online clones’ pk does.
This garb cut is very old, it’s special by how squat and stout it grows with not a lot of larf, very dense flowers, powerful smoke. But it’s not the fastest grower compared to BCPK, really hates to clone, and does not have the deep grape taste that BCPK has. I received 7 yrs ago through hands of hands from a old school clone house in Langley. Received with a bubba cut that is outstanding in every way. I have the old platinum kush cut that is very similar in structure and stone.
there is another PK cut that goes around called the coffee cut. I've never tried it but Im hoping its not just a bubba renamed because the coffee usually comes from bubba.

little-soldier

Yup is one of the earliest plants in the library, 8 weeks it’s over👍
You wanna trade lol. I have trainwreck,pink kush, tahoe Og, bubba, pre98 bubba, Tom Ford, GMO, mendo breath, garlic breath, indianna bubblegum, Iced gushers, kush mints, apples and bananas

little-soldier

thumbnail_ima).jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thats how onlineclones BC purple kush looks like under 7000K MH. Watch out with onlineclones. They gave me a free cereal milk cut but it had thrips on it so I just ditched the plant. I still treated the PK with floramite and safers end just to be safe.

Kr0nik

You wanna trade lol. I have trainwreck,pink kush, tahoe Og, bubba, pre98 bubba, Tom Ford, GMO, mendo breath, garlic breath, indianna bubblegum, Iced gushers, kush mints, apples and bananas
Of course, I do not hoard any cuts but one that I was told not to is the comatose OG.
If you live near the shuswap or Okanagan or lower mainland we can meet up, or further will have to mail(in spring)👍 i have, pink kush, platinum, Lindsay OG, rockstar, MKU, Larry OG, gg4, garb pk, bubba OG, blueberry bubba, zombie kush, peanut butter breath, mass super skunk, purple snow bubba, clusterbomb, and some new ones testing from the guild, chocolate marshmallows, pink gas, holy banana, runtz, popes dick, lilac.

Kr0nik

That looks really nice, has traits I remember. I find thrips are coming in with the sunshine4 and pro mix these days. Changed to blue sky organics peat perlite bag and haven’t had a thrip since.

little-soldier

That looks really nice, has traits I remember. I find thrips are coming in with the sunshine4 and pro mix these days. Changed to blue sky organics peat perlite bag and haven’t had a thrip since.
I’ll have to try the blue sky. Have you noticed any fungus gnats with blue sky? Seems no matter what you buy now a days its got either thrips or gnats. It also depends on storage too. I usually don’t buy from people who leaves their soil outside

little-soldier

Of course, I do not hoard any cuts but one that I was told not to is the comatose OG.
If you live near the shuswap or Okanagan or lower mainland we can meet up, or further will have to mail(in spring)👍 i have, pink kush, platinum, Lindsay OG, rockstar, MKU, Larry OG, gg4, garb pk, bubba OG, blueberry bubba, zombie kush, peanut butter breath, mass super skunk, purple snow bubba, clusterbomb, and some new ones testing from the guild, chocolate marshmallows, pink gas, holy banana, runtz, popes dick, lilac.
I’m ok with that, im only interested in your rockstar, garb pk, blueberry bubba and pink gas. I’m from quebec though so we will have to mail in the spring like you said. I’ll probably have more cuts by then too. Thanks man im pretty happy to finally talk to someone from bc with local cuts.
Your blueberry bubba sounds awesome. makes me drool 🤤

Kr0nik

I’ll have to try the blue sky. Have you noticed any fungus gnats with blue sky? Seems no matter what you buy now a days its got either thrips or gnats. It also depends on storage too. I usually don’t buy from people who leaves their soil outside
The bluesky organics soil is kinda local to me in Vernon, I’ve noticed zero pests come in from it. Problem with other soils is they don’t sterilize the mix like they used to.
Shipping in spring is the plan👍, pink gas is amazing smoke. Blueberry bubba is a terpy frost monster cut that I got from Breeder Steves garden. Rockstar is a great one, heady high.

Thomas1995

Hey guys Im in canada aswell :). Would love to grab some of rhese oldschool clone onlys aswell . I also have stuff that i can trade . Would be almost otherworldly to be able to grab some these . I have severe neck and spine chronic pain which absolutely sucks and pretty bad anxiety . These strains are absolute medicine for me bigtime . Would be killer to get the pink kush , platinum , rockstar , pre 98 bubba , bubba , Lindsay OG , pink gas , larry og , bubba og , rock star , Gmo and ofcourse the garb pk of you guys heres my list of strains .
Terple lady jane labs cut
Mk ultra
El Hefe
Power s1 copy cat genetics
Animal face seed junky
Pave @fiyafarmer compound genetics breeder cut
Yahemi x old school OG clone only
Skywalker og clone only
Deepbreath
Terple#17 x chimera#3 beleaf
Unicorn poop thug pug
Banana punch symbioticgenetics
-Canuk Girl Scout Cookies (GSC)
-Chronic Cookies #9 (Wildberry Funk)
-Chronic Cookies #3 (Lemon Custard)
-Remedy Z7 (THC Cannatonic x (Afghan x Skunk)
-Viente Uno Pure CBD
-Afghan Cookies (Nordyl CBD x MACFP)