What's new

Basement of My Dreams!!!

N

narutonut

Red it is always great to have you stop in to see what's up!

I took a quick pic of the new sub panel for the rooms.
IMG_1373_1.JPG

I have a cap mlc 8x on order and will be installing it where the two boxes are in the upper right of the board. I was originally going to build my own controller but said screw that and hit up eBay instead.

I figured for the cost it gives me the expandability that I want and when I'm ready I'll step it up to a multi room flop setup.

I'll hit you with a flowering update in the next couple days. :eggnog:

N

narutonut

Ok Red ask and you shall receive. I was so happy to see you here checking in I ran to basement and took you some photos. Here is day 41 of flower. The plants are starting to eat up a couple fan leaves and the resin is flowing! The buds are swelling nicely and Lisa is starting to put on some wait. Layla as always makes nice, fat, sticky, stanky, buds and who can argue with that.

Lisa

Layla

The trichromes are nice and milky and will start ambering soon. Day 56 is harvest for these girls and then the real fun begins!:smokeit:

N

narutonut

Yeah nice bud + mold / insect resistant, self cloning (stick em and forget about em 2 weeks later plant em!), and really loves to be bent, tied and twisted. Shes hell at a party lol!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah nice bud + mold / insect resistant, self cloning (stick em and forget about em 2 weeks later plant em!), and really loves to be bent, tied and twisted. Shes hell at a party lol!

Sound like a dream girl to work with lol wish i could get my hand on one of her clone :xmasnut: anyway i'll be sitting right here for the next update hehe

Wish i could give you more rep but im out for now.

Cheers,

Red.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
narutonut howz the yield on them im diggin the sub panel great job broski

N

narutonut

Hey Scoot!

So far with a mixture of heavy and low yielding plants (6 plants per run) under 1KW I have been doing 8-12 zips. However I have not done a straight run for yield yet. This has all been final genetic selection for the first mother for our garden.

Next run I am forgetting the scrog and growing 12 Layla under 2kw on my agra mover. 6 will have had 2 months veg time (lots of trimming and bushing) and the other 6 will be going basically from clone. I have been super cropping and topping this Sweet Purple over a 1-2 month range of veg until this point and I need to see how it responds to other techniques.

I really want to see what the strain does as a small plant straight into flower. Layla bushes well naturally and grows dense nugs so without the scrog net she should do well too.

Sadly from what I can tell not many people have tried this strain and few have shared any info on how it likes to be grown. So that is basically trial and error in order to maximize yield. Not ideal but going well so far making marked improvement and adjustments along the way.

:xmasnut: