What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Basement Buds in Bed

G

You mentioned signs of powdery mildew a while back, seems like you have dealt with it?

It wasn't PM, I'm pretty sure. I think it was another type of mildew or mold or just general decay on the oldest leaves which have faded the most. I'll see if I can snag another pic after lights-on.

Here's a shot of CSI Bubba top from last night. Her biggest fans are starting to wilt and die, too. Watching closely...
picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Here's a leaf that was plucked yesterday, pictures taken this morning.

picture.php

picture.php

And a couple more still on the plant this morning

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a side branch from Three Queens yesterday. I don't think she has many Bubba traits. Does anyone see more White or Fire OG traits in her from the WiFi 43? I'm not too familiar with either...

picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Day 64 flower

Took the top down on CSI Bubba, as she was scaring me with how her fan leaves we're wilting. Didn't want to risk it another night... Left the bottom half and both side branches in tact.
picture.php

Sorry it's out of focus...
picture.php

And there's Sugar Puffs back there waving goodbye, too. Took all of her tops down and left the larf to mature a bit more. Only the main cola and one or two side branches are moderately dense, everything else is quite airy. And there are probably two dozen bananas all over her. Definitely won't run this one again.
picture.php

Here's all her tops hanging...
picture.php

And some Bubs hanging and curing alongside Sugar Puffs
picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Last night, Day 65 flower, I cut the main cola off of Three Queens and Mendocino Purple Kush, as well as a couple dozen tops off of VG Bubba. The top half of the cab is full!

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
DM

G

Hey, thanks!

Mendocino Purple Kush hit day 56 flower yesterday, she still has the grape jelly smells for days and a thorough purpling has taken hold. I decided to water her yesterday even though it's only been a week since I initiated the controlled drought stress and the leaf angles have barely budged. I don't think it mattered anyways, since the rest of the bed has been watered and she's probably drinking from there too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I'm finally growing to appreciate Three Queens after harvesting and handling nugs from each of the 5 plants now... I thought I caught a whiff of Sprite a few times on the live plant, and when plucking the fans on her main cola when harvested a couple days ago. Was reading more about WiFi #43 and her parents...sounds like Fire OG is a 10-11 weeker, which seems to fit with the maturity of my 3Q trichomes now. She's so densely covered with trichomes, it'll be hard to resist her bag appeal I think.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
DM

renne

Just finished the whole thread loved the show Mc Smoker great job!!
I have a bit of CSI gear in my collection to run so was great to see what you grew out here, would love to know a bit more about your worm farm, do you happen to have another thread on it? Are you still using that sealed Plano box?
Your gonna love that pack of Sowahh I ran a pack of Karma’s Bx2 this summer and it was Awesome!!
Thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

G

Hey, thanks renne. This is my first time running CSI gear, and I'm not disappointed so far. What strains of his do you have?

I do still have the Plano box as my worm bin. I don't have a separate thread for it, I'm not putting much effort into it, honestly. I stopped putting food scraps in there about a month ago, just waiting for them to convert everything now. It's deep, maybe too deep, about 6-7". I turn all the bedding every few weeks to make sure the stuff on the bottom gets oxygen.
They get worm chow every week, but that's about it. The red wigglers seem to be cohabitating with the african nightcrawlers just fine.

I'm definitely excited about the sowahh...had some sour diesel when I was younger, and the taste of that bud was so incredibly memorable, I'm dying to find something even remotely close.

Peace
DM

Last edited:
G

Day 69 flower things are in the final stretch. Some of the flowers hanging in the cabinet are just starting to get crispy after 11 days. Having the top full of flowers has really helped to slow down the drying process.

Ordered some bubble bags and a mini washer for the trim.

CSI Bubba so surprisingly purple. Nighttime temps only get down to 72...
picture.php

picture.php

Sugar Puffs there are a couple of actual buds on her still, the rest is larf for bubble hash maybe.
picture.php

VG Bubba first pic is a few days old, cool corkscrew pattern on a sugar leaf...and some 37u flower rosin I pressed from the 54-day stuff curing in the jar. It's crumbly now, very nice.
picture.php

picture.php

Peace
DM

renne

Hey Dopey Mc Smoker
From CSI I have
TKS1 that I ordered from GLO
Then ordered Urkle X T1000 direct from CSI and Caleb threw in Mendo x T1000, Chem 91 Fallen Soldiers, T1000 Fallen Soldiers and Pakistani Chitral Kush
And just before Christmas I ordered a Pack of TK x Irene so just waiting for that to come in.
picture.php

renne

Some pics of my Karma Sour D Bx2 at day 53 to give you an idea of how good that Bx4 is going to be!!

picture.php

picture.php

G

Day 69 flower things are in the final stretch. Some of the flowers hanging in the cabinet are just starting to get crispy after 11 days. Having the top full of flowers has really helped to slow down the drying process.

Ordered some bubble bags and a mini washer for the trim.

CSI Bubba so surprisingly purple. Nighttime temps only get down to 72...
View Image

View Image

Sugar Puffs there are a couple of actual buds on her still, the rest is larf for bubble hash maybe.
View Image

VG Bubba first pic is a few days old, cool corkscrew pattern on a sugar leaf...and some 37u flower rosin I pressed from the 54-day stuff curing in the jar. It's crumbly now, very nice.
View Image

View Image

Peace
DM
Superb :yay:

G

Hey Dopey Mc Smoker
From CSI I have
TKS1 that I ordered from GLO
Then ordered Urkle X T1000 direct from CSI and Caleb threw in Mendo x T1000, Chem 91 Fallen Soldiers, T1000 Fallen Soldiers and Pakistani Chitral Kush
And just before Christmas I ordered a Pack of TK x Irene so just waiting for that to come in.
View Image

Nice selection! I have some of the fallen soldiers, too. Really curious to try the T1000 'brids... I know that Irene should be killer, plus crossing it to TK? Some magic in there, for sure.

Some pics of my Karma Sour D Bx2 at day 53 to give you an idea of how good that Bx4 is going to be!!

View Image

View Image

Looking nice and chunky, thanks for sharing!

Superb (yay)

:smoke out:

Here's a few random shots from yesterday

CSI Bubba side branch hanging for a few days now...
picture.php

picture.php

VG Bubba nugs hangin'
picture.php

Mendocino Purple Kush day 59. I think the little orange clusters of stigmas look like freckles. I might nickname her Freckles...
picture.php

Peace
DM

renne

Great pics Dopey!
You got me very interested in that CSI Bubba
Is your worm bin completely sealed or is there air vents in that case?
Cheers Renne

G

Thanks everyone...

renne, I have two 1" holes in the top of the sidewalls, and six 1/4" drainage holes in the bottom.

Found some bud rot on the insides of some of the buds hanging in the cabinet: CSI Bubba, Three Queens and Mendocino Purple Kush all afflicted. Looks like maybe a couple ounces total...so far.......

I chopped everything tonight and hung it. Moved everything out of the cabinet and separated anything with visible bud rot, everything else went in the grow room. It's all I smell now, can't tell who has it or not. Lights unplugged, fans still chugging at full speed. Dry that stuff out as quick as possible now. Damnit.

:hide:

I'll be back in a few days or weeks. Here's an MPK nuglet and a ladybug I snapped before panic-harvesting...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
DM

renne

Thanks Dopey!
I have the book worms eat my garbage, bought it awhile ago and have been meaning to set up a worm farm I am just trying to figure out what’s best
Cheers Renne

Latest posts

Latest posts