What's new

bangi haze

B

blue_tick

up dates with pic's coming soon. they have been topped one more time and starting to fill up nice at this point. they have grown about 4 inches at the point of topping in around 10 days so they are starting to move along now. pic's in a day or two

gorilla ganja

early bird yes I topped them once before the pic's and I have topped them again since then. but that will be all now I will let them do there own thing

scai they are very uniform in structure I think as well. even when topped they still look a lot alike growth wise. I agree they grow pretty much on there own

thanks for the good vibes scai,early bird,claude hopper

here we go with a little update on the bangi haze. I noticed when I deleted my attachments it also deleted the ones in my post (newbie error ) my bad it will not happen again so here we go. they around 3 ft tall & 3 ft diamater

I was just asking you in my thread for this info. Very nice. They respond to topping very well.
Peace GG

B

blue_tick

gorilla I was just on your post getting back with you with a responce

Hey flboy one thing you can do to make guerilla growing less work is each time you visit your plants take some soil ammendments with you in a backpack .
You can then use that extra soil as topdressing or pile it up and use next season so you can grow more and/or bigger plants at that spot next year with out too many winter trips carying soil. It works a treat for me!

B

blue_tick

thanks gorilla ganja . I will let them go on there own now. I think they will start to stretch in the next 30 days or so. we shall see what happens then. I think one might have a little magnesium def. so I will get some cal-mag and water all of them with it and hope that will clear it up before the big stretch. hope all is going good for you my friend keep us posted on your adventure

B

blue_tick

gorilla ganja look at the thread I have on ace site and look at the purple haze x Malawi. those puppies are some bushes I have no idea what I will do to keep them upright lol. I will probably have to fence all of the plants I have . more work I did not intend for. I will not start as early next time and that is a problem I have living where you can go almost year around

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
here we go with a little update on the bangi haze. I noticed when I deleted my attachments it also deleted the ones in my post (newbie error ) my bad it will not happen again so here we go. they around 3 ft tall & 3 ft diamater

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...&stc=1&d=143414820520843&stc=1&d=143414820505

looking great bro! why do u put the garbage bag in the holes? i remember seeing brown dirt warrior do this on his plots as well. im gonna try it next year though and see if it makes a difference.

B

blue_tick

kygiamo I dig the holes and drop my grow bags in the ground to help keep the roots cooler and cover to help evaporation reasons. the fl. sun is a mofo. thanks for stopping by bro hope it helps.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
kygiamo I dig the holes and drop my grow bags in the ground to help keep the roots cooler and cover to help evaporation reasons. the fl. sun is a mofo. thanks for stopping by bro hope it helps.

cool thanks bro! the ky sun and humidity is pretty rough its self. im gonna try this next year on a couple plants and see whats up with it. thanks bro

gorilla ganja

:bow:

I love your Bangi bushes. Staring to smell? That worries me about the Bangis they are said to have a very strong odor. I guess we will deal with that when the time comes. :)
keep up the good work I'm sure yours will end up 8-10 ft at least.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely outdoor Bangi Hazes flboy :) thank you very much for sharing feedback and updates.

I love guerrilla outdoor growing, the best tasting flowers i ever had were grown almost wildly in guerrilla style although the flowers didn't look perfect, but the quality of good healthy guerrilla flowers is outstanding in my opinion, the terpenes shine in a strong and natural way.

Just a tip, i would increase a bit the strenght of fertilizers (macronutrients) to get a deeper greener color before the flowering, a mulch of worm casting will help for that too.
Also, are you using a micronutrient fertilizer (like Algamic) to improve the bacteria flora of the soil ?

Kind regards

B

blue_tick

Dubi thanks for stopping in. I thought they are looking a little on the light side. I have kelp in the mix with bone mral and worm castings. I might have went a little light on the mix and very little blood meal. I will top dress next time out with worm castings and guano. Thanks for the help and your good eye

B

blue_tick

Dubi now that i think about it the bangi's was the first batch of mix i made and the purple haze x malawi was a different batch of mix so i was a little weak on the mix. Do you think the castings and guano will fit the needs.
Thanks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi flboy,

I would recommend to use frequently for the upcoming 4 weeks an organic good quality liquid fertilizer with balanced NPK presence, and with enough N to make the plants greener and to improve plant their structure and vital strength. I would also would recommend to make a soft mulch of high quality worm casting that lasts for July, and then add in late July/early August a bit of guano in powder and start to use organic liquid flowering fertilizers.

Hope it helps!

B

blue_tick

thanks dubi I will get some pure blend pro ( grow ) and start with the feed schedule you provided I made a tea of high (n) guano and high (p) guano with worm castings 2 days ago and it looks like it greened up some. I only did it to one of them to see if it would help and not hurt it. liquid ferts it is .

thanks again dubi

gorilla ganja

:whistling:

Waiting for some updates on all your threads. I guess its getting hard for you to get those monsters in one pic.
hope all is well.
Peace GG

Latest posts

Latest posts