What's new

bangi haze

B

blue_tick

BANGI HAZE i did some lolly popping on these so they might look a little different this time around.they have come along nice even with the issue's i have had. we have finally got a few days in with no rain so i hope the weather holds up. the chances of rain are down for the next week so i will hold my breath for the good weather

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

thanks mayan for dropping in and for the encouraging words.if the weather holds up they should be real nice in the next couple months

stay safe and keep it green

gorilla ganja

Hey flboy, they are looking great considering the nutrient problems.I wish mine were as far in flower as yours. You really scalped the bottoms off, should make for some nice fat buds on top. Did you have the bangis in the same size grow bags as the other strains? hoping you have great weather for the rest of your season.
Peace GG

B

blue_tick

GG thanks brother. no i have the purple haze x malawi in bigger pots now. i up size the pots on them and the malawi. they all started in the same size i would have up all of them but my funds run short so i had to decide witch ones would benefit me in the end. the malawi x pck is in the same size as the bangis. i think with me lolly popping them has helped them focus on the main tops and might have even greened up some. i sprayed them again today with a high n and a high p guano's as well as the root zone feed. i will now better next time.

i see you have nice looking bangi going and a lot healthier than mine so you should have a nice go yourself

stay safe GG

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi flboy,

Your bangi hazes are developing real fast, faster than at our latitude.

Now onwards I wouldn't spray over the flowers, just in case the fertilizer can burn the formation of young buds. Should be enough providing them fertilizer to the roots with water to make nice colas.

B

blue_tick

i have stopped the spraying and i am just root feeding with guano 8-3-1.i will be going to a high (p) guano every other watering for the next 2.5 weeks or so then just high (p) guano's. they seem to be coming along nicely . i have done some bracing on them due to the storm that is headed our way so i hope they make it. a few pic's of them today. the first pic has one of my malawi in it sorry

till next time stay safe and keep it green

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

It's amazing the difference in color between the malawi and the Bangi Haze. A lot of people have commented on their Bangi being lime green. Yours are taking some nice shape and really packing on weight. I will update on mine soon. Haven't been out there for a few weeks so hopefully they are in flower because it's getting cold up north.
Cheers GG

Tangwena

Veteran
Man looking at those colas developing makes me want to get some Bangi as well, they look like they will be really fat and resinous. Damn you man I was content until a few minutes ago, did I mention how good they look?. Sweet grow mate.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
wow flboy,
they are far ahead of all other bangi i have see here in the forum.
I have also two lime green in my outdoor spot and one dark green on my balcony... they just start to shoot white pistols now...
flboy you will have a great harvest! Need a Truck to carry it all home ;-)
Looking very promising! love bud shots hehe
wish u all the best!
M.

B

blue_tick

tangwena sorry about that my friend. didn't mean to add any discomfort to you but yes they are coming along nicely and looks to have some nice colas but i have not posted the bigger one's yet should i leave them out lol. i have one plant that is hard to photo because it is so crowded but i am going to try and reach the top to show her off up close. the best thing that happen to me was when i stumbled into the ace genetic's as they make me look like a genius lol

stay safe tang

B

blue_tick

madmac they are producing fast to me to. i have a few strains out with them that finish a month later than the bangi but look like they will take longer compared to bangi ( all ace gear i might add as i don't grow any other these days ) no need to. i have a truck to load if need be lol but figure out how to mask the odor is going to be a little tricky as they do smell pretty strong already. i wish i could get them to green up more but i guess there ok by the way they look. i know tangwena don't want to here this but i am going to post a few pic of the bigger colas in the day or two

stay safe madmac

B

blue_tick

just thought i play a little bit tang. just kidding around with you brother. i do like this strain and it is quick with some nice tops. plan on keeping this one around. plan on keeping a male next time to ensure my availability and maybe accidentally hit a malawi hmmm

stay safe

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
This was one of the strains i didnt pop this round.... damn... now they def gettin in next... i got enough to go through anyways, ... lookin killer dude ur plants definitely appreciate all the work u puttin in...

B

blue_tick

here is the the plant that is not so photo gen-tic due to crowded space. she has the largest colas of the 3 plants of bangi i have. i think they have 5-6 weeks left to go plus or minus. here she is

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts