What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great results, rifishman! Well done! :D:yes:

(just where's your ECC banner? Say it loud! You do us proud!)

rifishman

patalunga2:
rifishman!! well done!!

Thanks for that! Am enjoying the Bangi now. Excellent indoor grow. Managing about 1 + oz per plant so far (dried). Have 6 more that I am leaving for a few more days to see if they pack on any more weight.

highliter:
Great results, rifishman! Well done!
Thanks. It takes a good strain to make things come out as they did! Cheers to Ace Seeds. Keep up the good work!

Happy Growing!

I love this plant! The fragrances this plant pumps out are very appealing to me. My girl is starting to smell like liquor x melon x cellantro x incense... it's awesome and super complex!! b/c it seems as if I am constantly being introduced to new aromas as she progresses in floral growth. I'm in awe :bow: hehehe

2 1/2 weeks into flowering

Peace
OldPath

G

Have yet to hear anybody say anything but great things about the bangi.When I was the artist formerly known as MUCHA LUCHA I grew a ton of it during the 06/07 winter and it received nothing but rave reviews from my smokers.I just had to comment because I'm such a fan...Chaco. :joint: :joint:

hey ppl, can any1 here tell me how that would effect the potency/quality of the clear/energetic high of a sativa like the bangi haze if it is grown outdoors in a colder/rainy climate, as opposed to it been grown indoors?
I'd be really interested as I'd love to have extra large quantities, somethin energetic to get me up an full of energy first thing in the mornin when I've slept little an' am struglin gettin outta bed, :smoke: haha, an alternative to caffeine in other words to get my math skill flowin :smile: and keep smokin all day...

also, BTW, if grown indoors a sativa like bangi haze, does using an ordinary MH instead of a HPS all through flowering, make the resulting bud have a much better high?

peace out to ya'll :joint:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
OldPathBluSky said:
I love this plant! The fragrances this plant pumps out are very appealing to me. My girl is starting to smell like liquor x melon x cellantro x incense... it's awesome and super complex!!

Good day OldPathBluSky,

Sounds like you have an interesting and smelling bangi haze pheno there, loving your description of the aromas. :smile: Enjoy it!

Thanks Chaco for share your first hand experience :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ganjabrother said:
hey ppl, can any1 here tell me how that would effect the potency/quality of the clear/energetic high of a sativa like the bangi haze if it is grown outdoors in a colder/rainy climate, as opposed to it been grown indoors?
I'd be really interested as I'd love to have extra large quantities, somethin energetic to get me up an full of energy first thing in the mornin when I've slept little an' am struglin gettin outta bed, :smoke: haha, an alternative to caffeine in other words to get my math skill flowin :smile: and keep smokin all day...

also, BTW, if grown indoors a sativa like bangi haze, does using an ordinary MH instead of a HPS all through flowering, make the resulting bud have a much better high?

peace out to ya'll :joint:

Bangi Haze was bred for early flowering, mold resistance, cold resistance, electric effect and high resin production in a wet cold climate. She produces one of our finest sativas products when grown under wet cold conditions showing all her qualities.

It's a 'can not sit' very motivating kind of high, real nice to start the day and do things. I hope it helps. dubi

thx dubi,
helps fo sho to know there is an alternative to growing an equatorial sativa indoor fo six months in order to have bud with a good sativa high.
I'll grow it out asap, an post a grow/smoke report, however by the time Ill be able to grow it, summer ill be over, so ill have to grow my first crop indoors and select a decent mom fo cuts fo the 2009 growin season.

indoors, If I have one bulb all the way through flowering,
should I choose an Metal Halide, will it give me a much better high?

H

Hazeseeker

I'm really looking forward to growing the Bangi Haze next, a friend gave me a bunch of F2's he made at the end of last year and from the feedback and pics i've seen on this strain it sounds and looks great :headbange

Peace
Hazeseeker :joint:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
OldPathBluSky said:
Thanks Ace seeds for making a great strain, this will always be in my garden :rasta: I had a real blast growing her out and now I've been enjoying the Bangi Haze. I'll be growing her in soil though next round.

Thanks OldPathBluSky,

Im glad to hear you have been enjoying Bangi Haze! :rasta: Soil and organic feeding is our favourite way to grow. Best wishes!

Spangli

Bangi Haze outdoors north 47

Bangi Haze outdoors north 47

High!

These two bangis are enjoying the great outdoor:)
They are still unsexed, but I hope there will be a girl.( or two maybe)
The plants look similar but there are slight differences.All organic nutrients.
What do you think?

rifishman

Spangli,

Looking good. I placed one of my female Bangi clones outside early june and she is doing just fine.

Here she is at 07 June

and again on 18 June

:muahaha:

Here's my Bangi Haze revegged in organic soil :D She was a clone taken from the Bangi I had in DWC while it was in flowering. She's going to be a bonsai mother, I also have another Bangi Haze that is also going to be a mother b/c the smell of incense was the most dominate aroma emitting from her, I call her BH2. This one that has been revegged I call BH1 and it's dominate aroma is the liquorice and mango emitting from her.

Here's when She first started to revegg:

And here it is almost ready to start being cloned:

:wave:
OldPath

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Spangli said:
High!

These two bangis are enjoying the great outdoor:)
They are still unsexed, but I hope there will be a girl.( or two maybe)
The plants look similar but there are slight differences.All organic nutrients.
What do you think?

Welcome Spangli,

they look healthy and beautiful. Bangi Haze likes to grow columnar in that way. I hope they become nice females. Would love to see some outdoor bangi this season :wink: Best wishes, please keep us updated!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
rifishman said:
Spangli,

Looking good. I placed one of my female Bangi clones outside early june and she is doing just fine.

Here she is at 07 June

and again on 18 June

:muahaha:

Im glad to see bangi grower are keeping clones from their favourite plants for the outdoor season. Looks well stablished and in good progress. Thanks for share it! :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
OldPathBluSky said:
Here's my Bangi Haze revegged in organic soil :D She was a clone taken from the Bangi I had in DWC while it was in flowering. She's going to be a bonsai mother, I also have another Bangi Haze that is also going to be a mother b/c the smell of incense was the most dominate aroma emitting from her, I call her BH2. This one that has been revegged I call BH1 and it's dominate aroma is the liquorice and mango emitting from her.

Here's when She first started to revegg:

And here it is almost ready to start being cloned:

:wave:
OldPath

Great OldPath :smile: Sounds like you have found 2 nice bangi expressions to keep and share in clone form. Both the liquorice and the incensey are very enjoyable.

Im glad to see she is reveging correctly for you. Now i'd cut the lower and weaker stems and would let only the 2-3 stronger upper stems. This would help the plant to focus all its energy in the best stems. I like to remove old lower leaf too when revegging, old weak leaves could hide fungus and pests.
Remember to apply high doses of Nitrogen. Best wishes!

Last edited: