What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze taking you to the next phase.

i haven't had the "paranoia" that is associated with cannabis since the single second my dr recommended it for medical use. i hav had raceyness, but not paranoia in many many years. i think it has to do with the self-conscious brain feeling that perhaps its doing something socially wrong and/or someone will know (i.e red eyes, etc). i havnt had the feeling of paranoia since i was smoking at my parents house

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yummy bud! i love bangi smoke.. great for summer :D

keep it up Zanddar, nice thread with beautiful plants.. :respect:

Could be, but some strains are more prone to cause paranoia than others...

i believe that for sure, everyone is different chemically, what may be the perfect dose to me, may have someone else vomiting,etc. i hav had anxiety producing strains as well as being very racy so perhaps others feel paranoid during this point. i just havnt felt paranoid since i havnt had to hide my bong lol :p

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some strains can cause anxiety and you to worry more when there is no need to.
Really depends on you and your state of mind too.

BH produces a very tranquil state,but also very energetic.Very alert and electricfying feeling.
Make you want to dance and leave any worry behind.Very smooth smoke,hashy taste and super sticky.
The smell is an intense hashy,fruity mix,very beautiful and pleasant.
Anyone who has tasted it has fallen in love with it.Put my Malawi down for a bit to enjoy this one more.

Really nice plant and will keep the clone to try more over the summer.

mr. gt

^^ i appreciate that report. Sounds like a keeper but, Im trying to understand being energetic and tranquil at the same time... :dunno:

~mr. gt

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
^^ i appreciate that report. Sounds like a keeper but, Im trying to understand being energetic and tranquil at the same time... :dunno:

~mr. gt

Energetic and clear headed with an ability to focus, and task orient. vs. Paranoia, edgy,jittery, can't focus on anything, let alone, get something done. Maybe. :ying:

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Energetic,electrifying and operating in a calm state.Floaty feeling lasting for hrs.
Everyone will have their own experience and you will have to try it to find out.

S

smallgardener

Too bad the awesome Bangi Haze effect fades away so quickly! How to make it last longer???

maybe you have chopped them too early, or after peak. you must check the resin for milky and few amber trichs

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I'm doing another go around with Bangi Haze. This time outdoors:

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too bad the awesome Bangi Haze effect fades away so quickly! How to make it last longer???

Breed better plants and grow them to perfection.

Long lasting uplifting energetic high.Dry bud very sticky and strong smelling.
Beautiful smells,great resin,uplifting energetic high and you should try.

Good Day :trampoline:

Attachments

• Bangi Haze-19-014.jpg
    Bangi Haze-19-014.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Bangi Haze-19-015.jpg
    Bangi Haze-19-015.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 15

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much Zanddar for the feedback :)

I'm glad you are also enjoying Bangi Haze! Best wishes! :tiphat:

S

scai

Please do Zandar.I love to watch pictures and read stories.
You would think that you get fedup seeing pictures of seeglings and plants, cos they look so much alike, but no, that's not the case ;)

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx scai.

Busy time for me,but always make time for those interested.I wonder if people care to look at tiny seedlings or just flowering plants.
Lots of time to take nice pics of many little plants.Like children to me and I like to have baby pics of a plant that maybe a keeper. :good:

Take Care.

S

scai

They are your children ;)
And everyone is different.By looking at them, you learn so much.

Rudiger amazed me by telling PAW what he had done wrong in different stages.... only by looking at plant
I want to be guru like that ! ;)
And you can tell what kind of ancestors plant has, when you study it.The way it grows.

Some of the old guys used to take leaf of each plant and dry it...that kind of diary could be useful...