What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bad News Part of Parental Stock lost

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Rollin one and sending positive vibrations for you and yours broda! Thank you for all that you do :)

F

ForbiddenFruit

Very sorry Karma, I feel deeply for you and your loss, and hope you are well.

Respect to you humble gardener, and everything you do for the cannabis plant, you're efforts are being recognized.

I wish to see Karma seeds around for a long time, I think you are unique to the canna scene, so please stick around and continue bringing Karma to the people.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Hey Karma, sorry to hear brother. I'm sure you'll find something better!
Karma = most underrated breeder!
And thanks for the White OG, its spectacular!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Terrible news man I hope you you get right to using your new stock to choose males from. I have no doubt it will be even better and unique!

I got a male from your HB x SFV that was so sticky on the stems and so smelly that I kept it. God speed in finding your new parents!

Blueshark

KG, sorry for your loss. Some things are meant to be and we can't always see the reason why. In the mean time persevere and come back with even better genetics. Lots of good karma from everyone on the IC.

Sorry for the tough times Karma. Things will turn around and I am sure you will find some more killer cuts very soon. Stay positive, you do great things and let us know if we can help at all!

peace,sg

S

stickey fingers

Wishing you the best karma !
sorry to here about your'e loss :frown:
RIP DR JAY

K

Karma Genetics

I am selecting new male's to work with from the lucifer OG, and the triple Kush.

also got a very nice harmony male but got other plans for that one.

Thanks for the support, I am going to Improve them, I still got a lot

Amnesia
Green Crack
HA- OG
OG Bear
Fire WHite#6
The White
Sour Diesel IBL
AJ Sour Diesel
White OG
Purple Urkle
UK Cheese
Sage
Happy Brother
Casey Jones
Harmony#2
Harmony#3

For Mom's and i proberly forgot some

And the Jack#22 male is safe and the Happy Brother BX1 Male is also safe.

Going to go full speed and will do bigger batches right away. As i feel more secure for the outcome.

Thank you all for the support.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Keep the chin up Karma, sometimes these things happen. It is sad news but nothing you can do now, make a fresh start :)
HGO

C

cvk

sorry for your loss.I was reluctant to buy your white og last week and just wait for the big drop but logged in at the right time and there they were so said fuk it and grabbed some.Glad I did especially now that I hear about your loss.You are a great breeder and you will cook up something even better that will win you 1st place at the next cup.

Latest posts

Latest posts