What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bad News Part of Parental Stock lost

K

Karma Genetics

Hello fine people, I just lost a part of my parental stock, which means the end for a part of my strains.

I have lost One male the SFV OG Kush BX1 the dad of most of the new kush line.

This means there is no way for me to reproduce The White OG, Happy Kush, Triple Kush etc.

I cant go in detail how it was lost, but i am all good.

I will list here what was lost:
SFV OG Kush BX2 male
Strawberry Cream
Lemon Larry Bear Cut
Shoreline
Chem D

The rest of my parental stock is all good and safe.

I have been feeling bad for the last 48 hours, didn't know what to do at first, but thought it was important to let you all know right away.

I am not going to sit still, as i was just getting ready for a few bigger productions, I am going to make my kush line more persenol by selecting a few males from the White OG, the Lucifer and the triple kush. Also got some male's never used before.

A lot of time and money has been lost on this, and means a lot of new testing will be needed afther the second version of karma's kush line.

Hoping for all your support, CANT GIVE UP, I will be online less because of this aswell.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's all good Karma!
shit happens to all of us.
just move on and keep moving forward.
things will be back to cheeky in no time flat
:respect:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
such commitment to detail, and direction, truly a SAINT, amongst breeders............may G00d Luck ......Bless U'r newest efforts ......
and swing the pendulum of fate in U'r favor..........:ying:

C

chefro420

Sorry to hear the bad news! I hope you have a quick recovery in the rest of 2011!!:ying::ying:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sorry to hear this my friend. if there is anyway i can help don't hesitate to ask. keep moving forward!

G

Guest 64665

Damn. I am sorry for your loss. Hope all turns out well for you!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
So sorry to hear that my friend :-( hope you are ok...... and dont give up friend!!!!!

all my best karma and hugs

icetoker

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
kG
Howzit brother..?? I am sending ya good vibes for the new males in the stable.. Always good to move forward and never stop, im sure what you got in the works will be even better than what was.. Keep on keeping on.. Many new blessings and success.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

D

danimarie193

I hope you are safe and can move forward with new projects. This is very sad news to me I was waiting for the big release of The White OG.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
sorry to hear of the loss of such elite genetics...but I must admire your determination....best of luck in the futur and good karma your way..

U

unthing

Damn, hopefully some good genetics come your way as replacement of what was lost.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
that is a massive shame! but so long as your safe and free mate all is good,,, apart from the lost money/time and cuts of course,,,

hope things go smoothly from now buddy :ying:

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
saftey first.....new cut's will come allong....better male's as well.......stay positive....
respect karma bro......

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Heya Karma....it's happened to us all, at one time or another...sadly. The main thing is that you are able to still grow, and I've no doubts you'll find suitable replacements for your stable. :ying:

Big hugs to you!! :huggg: