What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bad News Part of Parental Stock lost

G

growcodile

damn karma, i feel for your loss .. but at least you are safe and can continue .. good luck!

K

Karma Genetics

The Last packs of Lucifer OG, Triple Kush, and White OG are up for auction.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dear Karma,

I had not read the forums in some time and just learned about this...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss bro, but at the same time I'm happy to know that you're well and kicking. The loss of no plant can be compared to lossing such a great breeder and guy like yourself :tiphat:

I'm sure that you'll be able to come up with many great crosses and win more awards in the future, but making another one of you, that would be imposible!

Take care and be safe, B

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

whats good brother i hope you are in good health.it is crazy to see how far you have gotten since the og days,crazy.keep up the amazing work

K

Karma Genetics

Bumbs in the road are part of the game, i have learned this the last few years, Dont stop just keep on going no matter what they throw in your way.

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

well i am glad to see you up and running hard and strong.take care karma