What's new

back from the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....it was a bit 'naughty' of you ojd....lol!

...but the winning Indica will remain named as you yourself named it when you entered it into the competition......'Fruity Skunk'....

.....Let's just hope that you have not set a trend in future ICMAG 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup's......we do have 'Blind' judging already.....but I don't think that 'Random' naming of already known varieties is a particularly good idea......regardless of what-ever reason....

...Grow On!

Sundance

When Gypsy had the GNC99 seeds produced,he had Mr. Soul,of the Bros. Grimm,prior blessings.

Those seeds were professionally produced in Holland,legally,under contract,using Original Bros. Grimm Cinderella 99 seed stock.
Mau didn't use a SK#1 P1 in the GN C99 Project,it was straight C99 x C99 all the way from start to finish.
Those GN Collection C99 seeds produced Cinderella 99 equal to the Bros. Grimm's releases,it was great for the community to have access to those genetics-unlike now.

Big Up !

Gypsy should make more !

Very happy I got a few packs when I did

Great thanks

H

Hazeseeker

yeah that would be cool to see Gypsy release these again, don't think i was a member when these were available as i can't ever remember seeing them for sale at the bay or boo,
i've already got a C99 F2 clone but i'd like to do a C99 seed run as well to cross to my Northern Cheese Haze and select Jack Herer (keeping in with the Haze, NL5 + Skunk family):joint:

peace

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
If I can get my hands on some original stock I will make a big batch of em....I have 2000 watts and a 6 X 6 to do the project...... :)
Take care..............................CC

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I can get my hands on some original stock I will make a big batch of em....I have 2000 watts and a 6 X 6 to do the project...... :)
Take care..............................CC

Hola capt, where would a guy get original BG C99?

i know of one grower that has a few packs of C99 and A11 in original packets off cbay from the day. cant seem to get him to give up a few packs though.

grew gyps first C99 offerin, damn been so long i cant remember what year it was, do know it was when Overgrow was up and runnin, back around the time Plurals Kush stuff was goin on.

CBF

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heya CBF,
I hear peeps talk of still having some of this stock but like you said getting anyone to come of it is another matter all-together...LOL...

Need to chat with ya soon..........................CC

REZDOG

Veteran
Yo,CBF,
Sice nobody's stepping up with fresh Cinderella 99,I'll reconsider a Cinderella 99 Project when I'm finished with The Sour Diesel IBL and Chemdog IBL Projects.
I don't have any "original" BG stock left,but imVho,after ten years of growing C99 and breeding it,and with it,I can use the C99 seed-stock I have on hand,and my own "pineapple" C99 Mom, and replicate the Grimms release without any issues at ALL.
Ack-shully,I know to be fact that I can refine and improve C99,in one last step.
(No,not tellin',lol!) :smile:
Right now,Reservoir simply has other commitments that preclude a C99 Project,for now.
I think that the community should have C99 seeds readily available,just as I thought that about Apollo 11-but C99,even more so than A11,simply because of C99's stability.
If some asshat in a certain govt's office hadn't stolen Reservoir's perfectly100% legal, Original Recipe A11 seeds,there would be lots of Happy Growers right now. Politics SUCK.
Anyhow,that's my two pence.

Cheers!

No words truer Rez about Happy Apollo 11 right now. Luckily H3ad & WD came through but we know you are gonna pull a Rabbit out with the New improved CinD.
Good One.Thank you my good man.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so when these c99's are rel by "whoever" they will be called BroGrim c99 f-75?....Im just tryin to see how this makes it correct by sayin it will be done...
Point being it don't matter who cause the stock is great...
Its the stock...and the knowledge of how great the strain is in flaves/effects...
I know at least 10-15 folks with orig BGc99 stock but ya know...theres not much in grow reports or anything anymore really on c99...same kinda goes for

Skunk next....Sam have you noticed...the Gen-X is just now discovering the classics...heh.;...how "classic".....so when will Skunk be popular again?....lol......
Its just like Fads or music folks...oh no its 2000...its a Kush frenzy!!!....bah....not sure if its just me but I feel both behind and ahead of the norm...Ive never had c99 on its own..It was after my time..there was Afghan, Kush, Skunk, Thai, some hybs...n thats about it..then the 80'-90s breeding frenzy...But the orig strains are still that damn good...
FOE20

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so when these c99's are rel by "whoever" they will be called BroGrim c99 f-75?....Im just tryin to see how this makes it correct by sayin it will be done...
Point being it don't matter who cause the stock is great...
Its the stock...and the knowledge of how great the strain is in flaves/effects...
I know at least 10-15 folks with orig BGc99 stock but ya know...theres not much in grow reports or anything anymore really on c99...same kinda goes for

Skunk next....Sam have you noticed...the Gen-X is just now discovering the classics...heh.;...how "classic".....so when will Skunk be popular again?....lol......
Its just like Fads or music folks...oh no its 2000...its a Kush frenzy!!!....bah....not sure if its just me but I feel both behind and ahead of the norm...Ive never had c99 on its own..It was after my time..there was Afghan, Kush, Skunk, Thai, some hybs...n thats about it..then the 80'-90s breeding frenzy...But the orig strains are still that damn good...
FOE20

i ran gyps C99 they were great, even had grapefruit plants in um. i just want straight from the bros, so i can fuck um up myself:D

CBF

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
the C99 isn't lost far from it
I know there is a few packs of them about, not a lot but enough to get a stable base
there is a mixture of the original GN 03, some of the C99 f2 and I know at least 1 person with a pack of the femmed C99 from the GN collection
I suspect theres a few others in collectors fridges that will be put to use at some point

not to mention the other cindy crosses out there that could be refined back
as Rez said it has potential to be refined further or crossed out
I'm sure this will not be the last thread on the sweet cindy

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cant wait on working moscas fine cindys together with a few other icmers! together we can do everythings guys!

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
weird you mention it CBF....Im kinda junkin out on a SPG Swt#3 pheno now...heh...fantastic day herbs..
Im not tryin to dog ppl..Its the Strains havn't changed all that much...Their just lost in the crowd atm...I was lookin forward to a new Afghan movement when Mirko came back or from Gypsy's Mazar rels..
But shit Im growin Mirko's Mazar's now and its not exactly a treat...heh...
Now on the other hand....these sssc Sk#1's(but I just call um Sams Skunks here..) are blowing every thing out atm...
oh cept CBF your Screams not lookin to shabby either......
lets just grow herbs....and then show um....pics say a thousand words..and when the herbs this good its hard to talk strait half the time...lol.....stay kewl
FOE20

Attachments

• Sk1-1veg1_05-02-09.jpg
    Sk1-1veg1_05-02-09.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Sk1-2veg2_05-02-09.jpg
    Sk1-2veg2_05-02-09.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Sk1-3veg1_05-02-09.jpg
    Sk1-3veg1_05-02-09.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Scream1veg_05-02-09.jpg
    Scream1veg_05-02-09.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 14
M

mosca negra

That is correct Esben-- I am working on many different Cinderella99 projects at the moment and should be finished up in less that a month! I have two packs of Gypsy's C99, many packs of Wally's older stock as well as Reeferman's C99 line. Here is a link to Crazy Composer's grow thread of my seeds, here on IC Mag.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=95192&page=1&pp=15

Long Live Cinderella99...

Proost!

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet pink grapefruit, thats a flavor ive yet to have. SWT#3, missed out on those at the time. late to dinner,lol.

grow and show, with some good ideas shared would be somethin, lol. but yeah the good the bad and the ugly. just to many egos sometimes, things go south. good luck on the SCrmBX2, looks happy.

sounds like a nice skunk plant, is it the sweet skunk version, or maybe a little hot sticky ass in the aroma:D

CBF

C

Cinderella99

I've got a boatload of recently frozen F2 seed and F1 pollen, that I was keeping for personal MMJ. My only challenge in contributing to a project like this, is that I want to work through a Cali co-op that deals with licensed MMJ individuals. What about Nirvana branding something that is distributed to Cali coops-- C99 F2.5? It could be a collaborative project distributed through Nirvana...Hopefully to MMJ patients. Rez, Captain what say you? I can contribute, but I need to be legal :)

PS: Sorry if I sound like a Bitch

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonder if spg cut i know has something to do with c99? this stuff smells so pineapple and looks close to cindy also.

your cindys are up in the greenhouse mosca bro, expect a thread on them soon

M

mosca negra

Outstanding Brother Esben! You will grow them to their full glory I know.

Happy Growing, Mosca

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heh...CBF man...I want the c99!!!....see SPG is good but to me its more a BB type heady/mixed....
SQueen or I'll guess part c99 has got this super fun/creative/exciting heady effect that I really dig...Its the "Space" in space Queen...and you and almost every solid report on c99 says its Pineapple which is a flav I pref...I really dont like GFruit the actual Fruit...heh...so this smells just like SPG yes...but Im not a GF/melon fan...
damn now Im gana have to follow some threads...heh...

yo esbe man if you lived a lil closer...hehe...I'd give ya both these SPG's and the SQueen ...I need room!!...Im gana push SPG out this set tho but SQueen stayin...anyway I did find better SPG in the Swt#3's rather than Swt#1....
Swt#1 was very Blue mixed..both are good but Swt#3 was way more SPG than Swt#1...

hey Mosca....are you a Seed Co?...your nick sounds very familiar but what Co should I watch for f-gens?....much thnx and Im down for whoever can knock them out...

would love to see some pics of pheno types associated tho...
I have a few f-gens from ole dogsnob...but I kinda passed some to motareb to work c99's...thing is he had issues and not sure if it happened or not....
Sounds like some good things will come of this gathering either way....progressive...thats good....
FOE20

B

British_Bulldog

Hey there,

My take on this is that:

- OJD's Chocolope entry did not smoke like C99, it's definately a hybrid, but has a lot more body than Cindy. Chocolope is also not paranoia-inducing like some Cindy can be.

- I've had some excellent plants from SwT#3 in the past, including one awesome SPG which smoked very well, yielded well and finished in 6 weeks! I called it the "GTi", because it wasn't as refined or powerful as a true sports car, but it was a good solid smoke and finished fast! lol

I also had a great Grapefruit plant from SwT#3 which was very much like the clone mother! That finished in 7-8 weeks (depending how heady you like it), and had an awesome grapefruit taste and smell!

- Cindy f2s very well, hence Gypsy's success with the GN03, etc, but A11 does not and is *much* more variable!

The A11 f2s are good, especially to someone who doesn't know the f1s, but the true f1 stock from BG was really good! Some of the best smoke I've had!!

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts