What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

B10naryBuds Stealth Computer Grow - 2nd Attempt **PIC INTENSIVE**

b10narybud

it was a shitty run with a few mishaps...and lots of empty spce....but about a 8th to a Q....

idk on dimensions...7.5x16x20 about? its just a normal PC case....nothing special

Migrowgrower

My lowryder #2 was dank as hell. She is a wonderful strain. Heres a pic of my last one with just a few days left....

Picture085.jpg

MG

sphinx13

Hey b10narybud what did you use to cover the inside of the computer case? It looks like some kind of tape. Thanks.

S

semperfi8548

hey, great pc box. Are you using two exhausts and one intake? What are the interior and ambient temperatures and humidity?

Thanks

StarFox

I really like the 2x glass/filtration combo you got goin here. If my temps are too high, I'll definitely incorporate this :D

Latest posts

Latest posts