What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

B10naryBuds Stealth Computer Grow - 2nd Attempt **PIC INTENSIVE**

b10narybud

Well guys, time for a update

I just got done adding a fake FLOPPY and a fake CD drive also. So now the computer looks like a nromal usable computer...

Theres a bunch of pics here. One just started showing pistils the other day right after i topped it. I topped the 3 new plants like 2 days ago...and now 1 shows pistils....GGRRR..lol

Looks like the 2 biggest ones (besides the one allready budding) will be female...and the smallest one i dont know of yet..

the 1oz grow ones just arent moving much..but theres pics too..

The smaller pic of the buds is actually the one in the 1oz container..its funny to watch really..

Theres also a root picture here. Do you think they look rootbound? Would it help to cut the bottom off, andd more dirt and tape it all together again? SOrtof like a bottom of the pot...soil extension...???

PICS!!!

b10narybud

Well guys, picked up some nutes today. Not gonna go into specific details of whats all in my concoction....but heres some pics...

oh...and the potatos are kisrpy..not burn..packed with seasoned salt...montreal steak grill mates....onion pownder...garlic power..(LOTS of those last 2) and pepper.....

then once cooked smothered in ketchup and vinegar...YUM...(maybe you east coasters will understand the vinegar)...

b10narybud

well did some pruning today....just keepin it so they get maximum light and focus on bud growth..

still...any bud booster / fert suggestions? havnt heard any from anyone yet..

Pulled out 2 males within the last few days from the shot glasses....

heres some pics of it all and some more budding pics of the larger plants...

b10narybud

Thought i'd show you guys what I wake up to in the morning....

A nice bowl of fruity pebbles...2% milk...and Grandmas Mollasses....(my plants eat it too!!)

king_taco

}TAG{
:lurk:

have you had all of you lights on all of the time? mabey if you only have one on for the first week the plants will stretch out looking for the light...:chin:

~~Grow Free~~
king_taco

b10narybud

well guys, got out the webcam today for some macros.. I'm finally starting to see trichromes on the flower pods. nowhere else...but its a start.

What do u think?

G

cool trichs :D

my bitches are starting to show some very lite "sugar" at about 3 weeks into flower, IM SO EXCITED :D, so i know exactly what you are going through

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
b10narybud said:
Thought i'd show you guys what I wake up to in the morning....

A nice bowl of fruity pebbles...2% milk...and Grandmas Mollasses....(my plants eat it too!!)

lol diabetes alert!

b10narybud

Heres a update guys...

I ended up pulling out my auto-bhang and one of the other lowryders. They both flipped male on me. Man, they had some nice budsites...but damn them males.

I pulled out the dividers so now root growth space has been doubled for each plant.

I am trying a idea with worms. Gonna see if i cant get some castings from them. Picked some up during our last rain.

My plants have some issues now. They are turning really light and Yellow.

Is this a deficiency? or nute burn?

I've been using superthrive in my waterings and I did some molasses as well. But other than that...i've not given them anything.

Heres some pics.

soxx16

and one more thing... you can NEVER go wrong with some Montreal steak seasoning on potatoes. its the best way to eat 'em.

thescissors

199194-22_007.jpg

looks a little light in color, might give em a shot of nutes... :)

b10narybud

does anybody have any suggestions for some good all around nutes? Any that I can get from walmart or buy cheap online?

I dont have much money at the moment anymore and have been wondering for a while what would be best to get.....

digican

Terracycle is what im using. It can be bought from walmart i think or HD or Lowes. It works great, its cheap and available all over. I'd give it a shot... :joint: :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm mate, defo think its a nute problem. (sorry can't help with the ferts - walmart doesn't sell them online)

b10narybud

LOL. I dont mind going to walmart to buy ferts. Its just walmart and like lowes is the only place around here. Alot of the nutrients ppl use on here i know come online.

If you have some walmart suggestions...throw em out here.

...im looking for things sold in under a gallon container....a gallon is just too much for me and way to big to hide/have sitting around.

thescissors

b10narybud said:
LOL. I dont mind going to walmart to buy ferts. Its just walmart and like lowes is the only place around here. Alot of the nutrients ppl use on here i know come online.

If you have some walmart suggestions...throw em out here.

...im looking for things sold in under a gallon container....a gallon is just too much for me and way to big to hide/have sitting around.

there is a nute made from blackstrap molasses itself. id look for that one. its a schultz(maybe) liquid type, all purpose nute type deal there.... :)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Bionary, hows it going mate? did you manage to get some ferts? how are your ladies doing now?

Latest posts

Latest posts