What's new

b0nZai.b0b´s bl0omy.b0nDaGe b0x

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
... i am anxiously awaiting the pictures of ur smoking snails :biggrin:.
These 'thoughts' could be from my magic brain... :biggrin:

The sweety creatures definetely looking better than your plants, what's going on there!?

( hmmmh lekka Garnelen in Knoblauchsauce! :woohoo: :biglaugh: )

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
thx, guys,

ya . lyryc i don´t like that slimey slugsnails as well :D but that in water r somehow cool to view on, the two first bubblesnails r pretty fast n active.

mitsu those garnelen wouldn´t be that tasty with garlicsauce^^, much to tiny - 2cm´s in total grown up :D

yo punka, scrog would be a nice thing, i know, next run, this run is just to know which one will be kept, the cuts, i told before, i just plugged them into wet soil without any canopy remove, they look better in real, also the flowering ones in the bloomchamber, but the deep green is not that deep in real, and i don´t sprayed something on them, it´s just bio grow / bio bloom and some guano, i think the plantz look good, i try to give them some better light for the pictures next time(its not easy to take pics), also u rememeber how i sent some of them into flower? krüppels with only a lil bunch of three finger leafs?

i would say till now everything goes fine, its only within 14 days since 12/12 release, and for those who know my favour, they know highest possbile qield is not my first goal, but i harvested not that bad the last times ;-)

the cuts do well, they will survive, thats all they have to do ;)

be patient.

hope i get all

nope don´t got all,

the bulb in that aqualamp is a 24w pl-l with 8.000k spectre
:tiphat:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i like them, don´t know y u think they look not well n healthy
:dunno: perhaps it´s the dela rhino gens, big mixed up in phenos and not that strong gen´s or its the bionutris?​

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php

this is Dela rhino #1 F1 cut, looks good, rooted pretty well,
just plugged it in wet soil, workz...

the other cuts look still vital, but do grow slow, i guess they just need some more time, np i got some.

now, snails got enough homies, moving is completed
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jfyi:
a swarm of Rasbora hengeli
6x red sankura neo caridina
6x blue yelly neo caridina
6x yellow taiwan neo caridina shrimps
and some different snails :) now lif in greenkeeper´s tank :;D
bb
b0b

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything looks great BB!

I hope you get more space sooner than later :D

growing is so much fun.

Love your fishies :D

Waldgeist

have you thought about aquaponics? :biggrin:

you know, lately those invasive gobies (Neogobius kessleri) give tons of free perch food,
close the chain. lets smoke em:biggrin:

petri

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
just some quick impressions
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hehe thank you guys,
atm i think i´m rly satisfied with the space i ´ve now...
sure more would be fine, but i guess it takes much time till i could have more room... np @ all :)
now where the flowers rise up, i rly start to like my new lil box,
also the aquarium is a nice thing(even without direct connection to the grow)i wanted to have one myself for long time now...
every two weeks i´ll change ~20L of water, refresh the aquarium, the "old" liters could be a good fert water, too, i´ll keep that in mind. have to buy an EC-meter sooner or earlier :\

i love those fishies, too, they have rly nive behaviour, nice to watch them, seems they like it in the tank, they r plenty active and seems pleased to be a part of the greenkeeping xD
picture.php

Nucky_Johnson

I started to use something called Alg-A-Mix for my clones as a leave spray during rooting, also as a recommendation. I noticed that the clones barely lose leaves, stay nice and green, not getting bright comparing to before. If you want to give your clones more pepp.

It's looking good. Bud leaves are straight, buds coming hairy:good:

I wrote you back on my board by the way.

Good work with the space. I'm def with you.

The big reflector is important so all plants stay in spotlight. As I said, espacially with cdm, in small space there is still a lot of possibilities. It's easier with them to get the g=w, but in higher watt than, let's say 150W, they lose efficiency. Check this out if your bored or I can tell you some more if youre interested;)

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if i had known it better, i had sent them earlier or trimmed them more... ya but i don´t know that they will grow so much in height...

pots r about 1 liter or a lil less.
flowering goes well, but that chamber is to full D:

but good thing is, i think i already "spotted" a similar delarhino to this pheno again
picture.php

that would be a pleasure, not only coz of the colors, also the smell and buzz r fukn awesome for my favour

bb

perpleXx

If You had to know it better ;)
What i said?

Who cares. First run in a new Microbox i would wonder if it ends without any problems.
Next time ya know how long to veg the girls.

You even found this kickass dela pheno that looks rly AWESOME by the way.
How long was the flower of this pheno?

Anyway it looks all good man!

keep it growin

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php

this here was after 2 days in 12/12 light schedule...
... i just underrated that stretch potencial D:

on my last run with my height cab, i went with 60cm plantz(same gen´s) into flower, was close to, but this time there r a lil burning from the lamp... i can´t tie them down, it´s to much green in the cab.

i also was to soft while cutting out the lower stages, next time i cut off one or two more stages from lower plantsend :rolleyes: i thought i shaved the legs well, but naaa, still to much popcorn budles^^
next time everything goes better :) this run is just to check out a keeper :tiphat: and check cab skills out.

bb

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran

this is the burned leaftops :\ a lil bud also was burned, but now it just grows in the other direction - u can spot it in post#212 pic#2
anyway not that big deal... np @ all
picture.php

just grow into the reflector :-D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bb
b0b​

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

the dark side #1 is a metrosexual -.-
i kicked the cut out of the vegi chamber,
there is no space 4 hermies, sry :D

i took some pollen and put it to some dela rhino popcornbuds
the other darkside, which was not so a nice plant like that hermie one(now she´s nicer) still is a feminized onegender fem plant, but anyway i´m not that curious about the darkside anymore, sure i´ve to w8 4 the smoke to tell, but i prefer my delarhinos till now

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
thx peppy,
xD i just named it that way,
it´s delahaze(paradise) X blue rhino(positronics) - so me is the "breeder" :D