What's new

b0nZai.b0b´s bl0omy.b0nDaGe b0x

perpleXx

wtf peppy??
Sounds Like Kindergarten. :D

Haha i was damn confused n worried about the fact there's a strain i didnt find on **********.

seeing your jungle makes me Rock Hard! :D
i wish i could just Start growing again.

u got a Name for your cool pheno?
wanna spread this genetik a bit? ^^

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Only took a quick look through, gotta find where the new box starts, but nice work bob. :D That's a serious lens your rocking. Super shots!

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
don´t like "peppy"! ?`ok pepo, i´ll try to remember that :D
rly mysterious is the fact that "the kush brothers" r not on that site...they were not that small this year on the spannabis... strange there is no infos about them... the dark side strain is btw not to find there for real :D

i´m not sure how to spread that gen´s so atm it only will grow in my cahmber :rolleyes:
but that cool pheno is just named "delaRhino#1" the other pheno i´ll think i´ll keep is #2 xD

@peppy punky - ich würd die plantz ja gern mal rausholen aber es is zwar kein scrog aber fühlt sich so an, weil ich wenn ich die rausholen würde niewieder reingefumelt bekomm - die dark sides die halt hinten am rand stehen zb sehen schon interessant aus, muss mich aber wohl gedulden :\

hey wildgrow, nice to c u around here :tiphat: thx for that kind words and the hint, i correct the link in my signature :D

Nucky_Johnson

I also never knew that the de la rhino was your home genetics. That's 'ober'cool. You have been working with the same F1 at your last bloom box or is it F2 by now?

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
thx guys!

@cime - i forgot the fact, that the zoomfunction is better with the tube version, but also harder to shoot ;-)

hey nucky, ya the seeds were sent me by jah in my first grow ;-) it was a multistraingrow with 8 genetics, the delahaze and blue rhino liked each other so hard, they got some balls and did it all night long :D

this time i´ve put the last F1 seeds and also the last F2(in last grow out of the F1 delarhino i picked up a few seeds - only 2-3 bananas spotted on her, and rly i like the dope, it´s so less, u even can´t call it hermie, she´s just special, she powers her own babys - i´m curious about she ll do it this grow again or because of the dark side pollen she sees no use to do it?)

yaa, it never was a real breeding action of mine - all what i did was put seeds into soil and things fell apart =) anyway, delarhino is kinda special! (perhaps not for others, don´t know, but for me it is) friends of mine who tasted her liked it, but i don´t wanna downrate them as testers, but they r no growers :)

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php

burn burn burn the tops D: ya, but further, the other parts grow well.
i´m rly pleased for that 100W result till now, also that biobizz nutes r worth it to use - since a couple days i water the plants daily and i think they like it better than before - no more yellow color spread and brown leaftops - i´ll watch it...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i hope i can chop them on christmastime - we´ll c

bb​

perpleXx

You don't need a microscope to Check your trichomes wa?
Great pics i Like the 2nd!

would be a great christmaspresent.

Nucky_Johnson

They seem to have a nice touch of indica growth. It would be cool if you shot a whole plant, although I know how you like 'the details'.

Keep it green:D:good:

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
ya, keep one eye at the details ;-)
thx mr. johnson, sir.
i would like to show u whole plant, but i can´t get them out the box...
i mean, i could, but then i won´t get them back in :D

we all have to be patient till there done.

:tiphat:
bb

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
picture.php

i said, it´s nothing special! but here u go mitsu, already the bonsai which i promised last century :D

i feel ashamed to show that "tree", i wanted to w8 till he glaced up in powerful canopy but i always hurt it :\

now he moved to another location(up on the growbox) i hope now i can give more attention to it...​

First thing to say, totally awesome pics, as usual! Love your little underwaterworld, and the new little cabin.

Well, lets say shit hit the fan hard and long, so i kept quiet for a while. Nothing really serious, just annoying circumstances. But there seems to be a kind of mindlink, for you to write just almost the moment i ordered a shiny new lens for my baby, to document a bit of the now finaly starting process of building up grannys basement. So in a few days...

Ill-Be-Back.jpg

perpleXx

Bobby!

Sieht doch ganz nett aus dein Bonsai. Mir fehlt für sowas die Geduld muss ich gestehen, aber ich erfreue mich gerne an der Arbeit anderer.
Auch wenn deiner eher traurig aussieht ^^

Sind das Salzablagerungen auf dem Substrat?
Was das für Tee im Hintergrund?
Wie siehts in deiner Kommode aus?

Ich schmeiße meine gerade auch wieder an. Du bist herzlich eingeladen alda ;)
Lass wachsen!

perpleXx

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

nice bonsai, i know that tree. its right on my tongue!

Winter time is the time to root prune your trees.

I recommend to do a root prune and the use of pure water, because there is a high concentration of salts on the top of the medium, the white stuff.

all but my junipers die off every winter. they look like shit lol.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hola bobbito...

I totally missed... longer no active time here for me. Thanks for the bonsai pic, looks awkward but beautiful, lil bit of purple... thats always my thing. ;) Honestly it looks sad but the colors along with the background are nice.

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZELKOVA! you have a Zelkova sinica - Chinese Zelkova

it just smacked me upside the head

Latest posts

Latest posts