What's new

B.C. receives exemption to decriminalize possession of some illegal drugs for personal use

Rider420

How do I define a NARC the same why most people define a NAZI! A facist fuck who wants to jail or kill anyone who is different then themselfs. In the case of NARCS its just illicit drugs for now but like the NAZIS they hate anything different from the color of your skin your sexuality or your religion. NARCS and NAZIS same shit different day!
BTW there are lots of NARCS who smoke cannabis but that's ok only because they use it all other drugs that they don't use are EVIL.

Rider420

I think most of us in our youth were 10-feet tall and bulletproof. Weren't you? :)
All my friends had super bikes as did I. Two discovered they were not bulletproof. 18 is too young to die!

"There are old bikers, and bold bikers, but no old bold bikers."

And its just as true for drug users too.

RobFromTX

How do I define a NARC the same why most people define a NAZI! A facist fuck who wants to jail or kill anyone who is different then themselfs. In the case of NARCS its just illicit drugs for now but like the NAZIS they hate anything different from the color of your skin your sexuality or your religion. NARCS and NAZIS same shit different day!
BTW there are lots of NARCS who smoke cannabis but that's ok only because they use it all other drugs that they don't use are EVIL.
So basically they're anal retentive innercity skinheads that moonlight as informants. Were through the looking glass here people :oops:

Rider420

So basically they're anal retentive innercity skinheads that moonlight as informants. Were through the looking glass here people :oops:
Nope not even close buddy.
FYI Narcs like Nazis tend to be Christian middle aged white men who believe themselfs to be righteous Republicans in the states and Conservatives in Canada. NARCS like NAZIS love thinking that inner city ghettos and drugs are the cause of all social problems rather then thier own fascist beliefs.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Well im shocked. Even the lesbians next door are middle aged white christians. No ghettos left here to blame though. Its been gentrified by yuppies

moose eater

All my friends had super bikes as did I. Two discovered they were not bulletproof. 18 is too young to die!

"There are old bikers, and bold bikers, but no old bold bikers."

And its just as true for drug users too.
I may be an exception on both counts, though I have some scar tissue, and some really good memories.

moose eater

just TEN ? i felt much larger than that when doing good coke...
Referencing a state of mind possessed by most youngsters, many young adults and some who one would think are old enough to know better, but sometimes don't.

The perception that bad things only happen to other less-brilliant or inattentive people. Or a failure to consider potential negative outcome altogether.

Not just substance-related.

My youner son running up the frozen river last year from Nenana to Fairbanks at 70-mph in the dark 'out-running his headlight'.

People passing on blind hills or curves, because they think they can make it.

Dope dealers who think they're safe "because the law has no reason to look at me" (failing to consider the many uncontrollable 'loose ends' in that proposal).

People buying street drugs they don't test, even from the same source, because it's always been good before...

And on and on..

troutman

Seed Whore
I would be happy with 2.5 grams of pure LSD-25 crystals.

1 gram = 1,000,000 micrograms.

Heroic Acid Trip=250 micrograms per dose.

So 1,000,000 micrograms divided by 250 micrograms = 4,000 doses.

4,000 doses per gram x 2.5 grams = 10,000 doses.

I'll be on a trip of a lifetime. :groupwave:

RobFromTX

Referencing a state of mind possessed by most youngsters, many young adults and some who one would think are old enough to know better, but sometimes don't.

The perception that bad things only happen to other less-brilliant or inattentive people. Or a failure to consider potential negative outcome altogether.

Not just substance-related.

My youner son running up the frozen river last year from Nenana to Fairbanks at 70-mph in the dark 'out-running his headlight'.

People passing on blind hills or curves, because they think they can make it.

Dope dealers who think they're safe "because the law has no reason to look at me" (failing to consider the many uncontrollable 'loose ends' in that proposal).

People buying street drugs they don't test, even from the same source, because it's always been good before...

And on and on..
The old man was stationed at Elmendorf when i was much younger, we lived in Eagle River, but i remember traveling to Fairbanks and eating my first moose burger. Only instead of a slice of meat on a bun it was the size of a casserole. Not to take things off topic but one of my favorite memories there. They dont mess around when they say burger in that neck of the woods (y)

Rider420

You guys really like moose? Its the most gammy of meats out there but each to thier own. My grandfather loved hunting and I have to admit I got way more then I wanted in the way of moose meat.

To get back on topic lets talk about legalizing cannabis in Canada and how the NARCS were sure it was the end of civilization here.
Now we have the same NARCS that have to admit that cannabis did not end Canada but are still claiming decriminalization of other drugs still will.
Too funny all illicit drug use has gone up but harmful legal tobacco use has gone down. Trends in Cigarette Smoking Rates Long term, cigarette smoking rates have fallen: 68 percent among adults, from 42.6 percent in 1965 to 13.7 percent in 2018. Proof that education works and the drug war, use of force, fascism exasperates the harm. But NARCS claim illicit drug use has gone down because they have removed Cannabis users who comprised the largest number of illicit drug users (129-190 million people).
FYI just to prove how relatively harmless cannabis is, is how more people now use cannabis then tobacco yet still not a single death from cannabis.
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sixteen percent of Americans say they smoke marijuana, statistically similar to the 12% to 13% figures Gallup recorded from 2016 to 2021.
Smoking a joint enjoying freedoms that most other nations citizens don't have. Illicit drugs that kill half a million are so much worse then the 10 million who die from legal drugs even if most of the deaths from illicit drugs is caused by a toxic supply due to prohibition.

Rider420

I would be happy with 2.5 grams of pure LSD-25 crystals.

1 gram = 1,000,000 micrograms.

Heroic Acid Trip=250 micrograms per dose.

So 1,000,000 micrograms divided by 250 micrograms = 4,000 doses.

4,000 doses per gram x 2.5 grams = 10,000 doses.

I'll be on a trip of a lifetime. :groupwave:
BC new tourist theme come for the skiing stay for the drugs. :devilish:

moose eater

You guys really like moose? Its the most gammy of meats out there but each to thier own. My grandfather loved hunting and I have to admit I got way more then I wanted in the way of moose meat.

To get back on topic lets talk about legalizing cannabis in Canada and how the NARCS were sure it was the end of civilization here.
Now we have the same NARCS that have to admit that cannabis did not end Canada but are still claiming decriminalization of other drugs still will.
Too funny all illicit drug use has gone up but harmful legal tobacco use has gone down. Trends in Cigarette Smoking Rates Long term, cigarette smoking rates have fallen: 68 percent among adults, from 42.6 percent in 1965 to 13.7 percent in 2018. Proof that education works and the drug war, use of force, fascism exasperates the harm. But NARCS claim illicit drug use has gone down because they have removed Cannabis users who comprised the largest number of illicit drug users (129-190 million people).
FYI just to prove how relatively harmless cannabis is, is how more people now use cannabis then tobacco yet still not a single death from cannabis.
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sixteen percent of Americans say they smoke marijuana, statistically similar to the 12% to 13% figures Gallup recorded from 2016 to 2021.
Smoking a joint enjoying freedoms that most other nations citizens don't have. Illicit drugs that kill half a million are so much worse then the 10 million who die from legal drugs even if most of the deaths from illicit drugs is caused by a toxic supply due to prohibition.
We've processed close to 30 of them or more. They vary from animal to animal, time of the season they're taken in, the domain they primarily live in, etc

Had cow moose that tasted damned near like beef, and were almost as tender, and the one that sticks out best in my memory that was like that was way older than I'd thought. She was wearing a Fish & Game tracking collar (which I surrendered after she was taken), and they had a lot of years of history on her, including circling over her one year in a Super Cub as she'd given birth to a calf.

You don't hang and age moose like many do deer or (especially) beef. Hanging and againg moose leaves a much more gamey flavor. It's cut as soon as possible.

And if you're one of those people who debone the neck, back and rib meat in the field, as soon as that protective tissue on the meat is cut, the breaking down of the meat begins, and that shortens the time a person has to get it into the freezer as well by quite a bit, often leading to more strange flavors that simply don't need to occur.

We hiked or motored our ribs, back pieces and neck out -intact- nearly every year. Had excellent moose. A person simply needs to know the better methods of handling the meat, though moose does have a unique flavor that I came to crave over the years.

I'm trusting Rob's moose burger was from a private source that harvested wild game, as selling of any wild game in Alaska is prohibited by law BIG TIME, though we have both wild and domesticated stocks of elk.

In the outlying villages, years ago and perhaps now, a person could barter with wild fish or game for necessary items (not including the illegal bartering, including that which occurred with various organized crime syndicates that were sometimes bartering stepped-on cocaine for polar bear hides on the North Slope years ago) and those areas/groups could even use food stamps for non-food items such as ammunition, traps, etc.. Probably still that way in remote areas/communities. Been years since I checked.

Dime

Nope not even close buddy.
FYI Narcs like Nazis tend to be Christian middle aged white men who believe themselfs to be righteous Republicans in the states and Conservatives in Canada. NARCS like NAZIS love thinking that inner city ghettos and drugs are the cause of all social problems rather then thier own fascist beliefs.
Is that why the left doubled all cannabis sentences in Canada? Because the conservatives are nazis?

RobFromTX

We've processed close to 30 of them or more. They vary from animal to animal, time of the season they're taken in, the domain they primarily live in, etc

Had cow moose that tasted damned near like beef, and were almost as tender, and the one that sticks out best in my memory that was like that was way older than I'd thought. She was wearing a Fish & Game tracking collar (which I surrendered after she was taken), and they had a lot of years of history on her, including circling over her one year in a Super Cub as she'd given birth to a calf.

You don't hang and age moose like many do deer or (especially) beef. Hanging and againg moose leaves a much more gamey flavor. It's cut as soon as possible.

And if you're one of those people who debone the neck, back and rib meat in the field, as soon as that protective tissue on the meat is cut, the breaking down of the meat begins, and that shortens the time a person has to get it into the freezer as well by quite a bit, often leading to more strange flavors that simply don't need to occur.

We hiked or motored our ribs, back pieces and neck out -intact- nearly every year. Had excellent moose. A person simply needs to know the better methods of handling the meat, though moose does have a unique flavor that I came to crave over the years.

I'm trusting Rob's moose burger was from a private source that harvested wild game, as selling of any wild game in Alaska is prohibited by law BIG TIME, though we have both wild and domesticated stocks of elk.

In the outlying villages, years ago and perhaps now, a person could barter with wild fish or game for necessary items (not including the illegal bartering, including that which occurred with various organized crime syndicates that were sometimes bartering stepped-on cocaine for polar bear hides on the North Slope years ago) and those areas/groups could even use food stamps for non-food items such as ammunition, traps, etc.. Probably still that way in remote areas/communities. Been years since I checked.
Oh big time game hunter my dad became friends with up there. I mean he hunted everything including bear. His wife was a great cook though. This was the mid 90's though, long time ago. Im sure the hunting laws have changed a lot. Elk makes for a damn good burger too

moose eater

Oh big time game hunter my dad became friends with up there. I mean he hunted everything including bear. His wife was a great cook though. This was the mid 90's though, long time ago. Im sure the hunting laws have changed a lot. Elk makes for a damn good burger too
A lot of people don't eat bear, and just hunt it for the hide, claws, teeth and (in the case of black bear) gall bladders.
We eat bear, though I haven't actively hunted it since July 1987. Also the last year I intentionally applied any effort to fishing for pike. A 'no more harassing things with big/sharp teeth' sort of declarartion.

Bear I've eaten since July 1987 are those that others killed, who didn't intend to process the meat. Ground into sausage (sometimes with moose meat included), or canned in jars, but sometimes, rarely, fresh, too.

The trichinosis in bear is different from that in pork; doesn't avail itself to cold curing in a freezer over time as readily, per the Cooperative Extension Service and other resources.

Never shot a bear that didn't have at least 2 or 3 visible parasites in it, to include round worms and tape worms.

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Latest posts

Latest posts