What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

B.C. receives exemption to decriminalize possession of some illegal drugs for personal use

RobFromTX

Weed is so much more subjective than most other substances. I mean i have a budddy from high school who can smoke blunts of modern hybrids like its nothing. I could pull that off with mexican scwag when i was in my early 20's but ive dialed way back as ive got older. Maybe ill go through a eighth month but ill go days at a time without smoking. Im assuming biker meth was a lot cleaner in those days. Better than bathtub dope 😁

Rider420

Weed is so much more subjective than most other substances. I mean i have a budddy from high school who can smoke blunts of modern hybrids like its nothing. I could pull that off with mexican scwag when i was in my early 20's but ive dialed way back as ive got older. Maybe ill go through a eighth month but ill go days at a time without smoking. Im assuming biker meth was a lot cleaner in those days. Better than bathtub dope 😁
Nostalgic people think weed was the best in the 70ies and 80ies while Narcs claim its a million times more potent now. The truth is weed has not changed but the quality improved on the street because of consumer demand.

FYI You can find clean meth just get it tested. The drug of choice for many when going to music festivals. And YES meth is one of the drugs being decriminalized at the end of the month. ;)

RobFromTX

Cutting back is a personal choice, like being an addict. Its got nothing to do with potency. And kudos to you man. Meth it up. Im for legalizing everything out there imaginable. Atleast then the Narcs can't bitch about quality control :giggle:(y)

Rider420

. Its got nothing to do with potency. And kudos to you man. Meth it up. Im for legalizing everything out there imaginable. Atleast then the Narcs can't bitch about quality control :giggle:(y)
Yet another NARC argument that drugs are the issue not the person. Buddy I've had narcs tell me not to smoke cannabis because it will turn me into a sloth. Its as big a lie as telling everyone that they will become addicted because the drug is illicit while legal drugs like tobacco and alcohol are ok to use.
LOL these fucking morons can't finger out that 7 million people dying each year from tobacco and 3 million people dying from alcohol is much worse then the half a million that die from illicit drugs, the real bitch is that most of those deaths are from a toxic drug supply caused by the moronic NARCS. Do the fucking math!

smoke blunts of modern hybrids like its nothing. I could pull that off with mexican scwag when i was in my early 20's but ive dialed way back as ive got older.
Sure buddy nothing to do with potency that's why you say you could smoke more when the weed was less potent.

Last edited:

Rider420

The verdict is in fewer illicit drug deaths since decriminalization here in BC Canada.

The rate of toxic illicit drugs deaths appears to be on the decline in the Interior Health region.

May numbers from the BC Coroners Service show a rate of 3.6 deaths per 100,000 population in Interior Health, down from 4.2 in April. Across the region, 31 people lost their lives to toxic drugs last month.

Blue Rhino

The verdict is in fewer illicit drug deaths since decriminalization here in BC Canada.

The rate of toxic illicit drugs deaths appears to be on the decline in the Interior Health region.

May numbers from the BC Coroners Service show a rate of 3.6 deaths per 100,000 population in Interior Health, down from 4.2 in April. Across the region, 31 people lost their lives to toxic drugs last month.
Wow, that's a nice fairy tale. Might be working out that way in the interior but overall as a province those deaths are increasing. In 2020 there were 1716 drug related deaths in BC. In 2021 it was over 2300. This year it's already over 1200.
Your verdict is bullshit.
The BC govt got fucking lazy and simply pointed to Portugal and said, "It's working for them". Problem is Portugal didn't simply decrim illicit drugs and leave it at that. You can still be arrested for simple possession there (not for weed though).

Blue Rhino

Nostalgic people think weed was the best in the 70ies and 80ies while Narcs claim its a million times more potent now. The truth is weed has not changed but the quality improved on the street because of consumer demand.

FYI You can find clean meth just get it tested. The drug of choice for many when going to music festivals. And YES meth is one of the drugs being decriminalized at the end of the month. ;)
It sure was the drug of choice for the SS and the Wehrmacht.