What's new

Avi's Fresh Start

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
avi

Always watchin', seldom pipin' up, always lovin' what's goin' here. :) Glad to hear the Harlequin is improving on the taste, .. What's your take on the smoking/consumption experience? I'm a generally anxious dude - definitely run a bit .. Wound, if you will. :)

Some varieties of cannabis seem to exacerbate that anxiety over time (not necessarily during/after a session), so for that reason, I've been curious about these higher CBD varieties..

:thank you:

a close friend of mine really struggles with anxiety and he says the harlequin is ok for his anxiety, says it helps with it on the tail end of the buzz rather than the onset...
he likes the buddha's sister for anxiety the best of the strains i grew this round, dunno how that rates in CBD:THC ratio

I really like the flavor coming on it.... like fruity dirty black licorice.

can't wait to grow out some of these other high cbd strains.... harlox especially, harlequin x ox (bubba kush x stone mountain)
im a big fan of bubba and i feel like these strains are kinda in the same vein of flavors... hella earthy with sweet backgrounds rather than sour.

Looks like some tasty smoke bro. That des*tar looks like some proper headstash :respect:
it is.... it really is fruity and sweet, very fucking tropical like pineapples and cream and white grapes and papaya; i really do love it and (somehow) will plan out a pollination using a male from this plant (someday) to make the hella flavorfull sativa seeds.
altho i only went ten weeks-ish; the sativa looking plants made me think i needed to go longer with them, probably could have BUT, i macro scoped the des*tar bx:
19s1vq.jpg

and I see amber trichs....
not to say could go longer and get more amber/cloudy or different results.
VERY frosty also compared to many other strains in the room.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

Veteran
thanks.... i think (?)

regularly :tiphat:

buds are all cured now, room is torn down and cleaned up, good as new....

I think he's talking about your trim job. I'm with you- naked buds are more of a dispensary marketing ploy than anything else. Frosty sugar leaves smoke just fine.

If I didn't have the opportunity to gift close trim & teensy popcorn to a medical oil making charity, I'd trim less than I do. It comes out to ~10% of the dried harvest by weight for me, not counting big leaves & stems. It's kinda a tithe, a Karma thing.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been prepping to do my own RSO run for charity... from my trim and a bunch of harlequin buds from this round.

I def don't trim too meticulously; can't deny that....

R

Red Berry

Id smoke whats in the grinder but i dunno if id buy whats in the brown bag unless u told me it was organic and i didnt think your were gonna bail on me when u dialed it in more better . doesn't look bad just looks like outdoor.

they look nice! i dont mind the extra trim.if they get handled alot and there trimmed hard then its more exposed imo. the outside of every bud degrades from light and handling and those trim leaves protect it,and you can always pull them off right before you burn if there bothersome.i just switched to a hortilux bulb and i noticed some of my strains seem a tad leafier.i was using digilux before this one.also some of my strains like ghs white widow is just a higher leaf to calyx ratio.

Latest posts

Latest posts