What's new

Avi's Fresh Start

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So is your main focus CBD's at this point av? and whats the highest CBD strain you've grown so far?

meh, not really the main focus, just something im participating in... so far only grown out the harlequin this round, it's not finished yet, plan on having some tested at cb1 analytics in denver to see wasup with it & how i did with her.

I'm just intrigued by the possibilities.

Your dog be badass!

Things are looking good.

just a visitor in the garden... :D

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Whaaaaaaaat! Bodhi beans is what. Nice score on those, i was eye ball'n the Golden Triangle but i grabbed the Blue Tara and the Ancient OG. Damn fine genetics he works with.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^driz bx

picture.php

^ des*tar bx fruity pheno

picture.php

^ mostly flo x grimm

picture.php

room shot

picture.php

another room shot

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good in there bro...

thanks bud, lots and lots of work put in on this round... i def need a *real* tea brewer to step up my organics game; can't wait to re-amend and stew this soil for re-use.....

had a nice cold snap to help with harvest time, i love a lil crisp in the air before harvest.
cutting some today, some tomorrow, waiting on them to get crispy-ish for dry trim....

picture.php

^ harlequin nug, i love this strain, great structure and growth pattern.

picture.php

^ flo x grimm "caregiver" strain or "pink pheno"
big ass buds of it this round, shows me what she is capable of in all organic setting, could def go like 12 weeks or 13 perhaps....

picture.php

^drizella bx 2 different phenos

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Hit me up next time yer round these parts if you need advice on designing or building a good bio-reactor...

How many gallons you lookin at?

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Now, if you're going free suspension which is most effective, a cone bottom tank gives a perfect vortex without any anaerobic "dead zones"

Something like THIS or THIS or THIS

31yYvaITSLL._SY300_.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^ flo x grimm, got some color thanks to that cold snap....

picture.php

harvest pic, upside down....

picture.php

^des*tar bx from dynasty seeds

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking frosty in here A I've seen a lot of good grows with that flo her genetix def through out some keepers :tiphat:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Very good looking plants and even more interesting genetics.
Thanks for sharing.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cut and hung the entire room, pulled nearly all fan leaves off before hanging; drying room smells like strawberry jam slap in the face.
organic has shown me for SURE that the flo x grimm "caregiver" can go 12 weeks or 13 possibly to be fully finished, hopefully someone can take her that long

cleaning the room now; dumping soil and breaking up root balls and gonna re-amend soil, add rice hulls; stew....

already transpanted about 15 Rare Dankness Flo OG both phenos, number 11 is flo-y structure in veg and more dense nodes and more lateral branching. number 2 is more kushy structure longer spacing btween nodes and seems more stretchy in veg, both seem to veg somewhat quickly.

also got all the rare dankness 2014 gear into 1 gal pots, they are vegging nicely, got clones off some of them also. also cloned and transplanted the lemon skunk x lemon larry ogk, ive labled them "3L"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts