Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2014, 02:57 AM #1
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Howdy ICMAG peeps!
I'm relocated and startig to settle down in my new digs....
setup a 6 lite room with 4 1kw HPS hung horizontally, 2 per 4 x 8 table and on the far side of the room one vertical raw bulb 860 watt Ceramic Metal Halide (powered by a magnetic 1k w MH ballast) and a 315 watt Agro Elite Ceramic Metal Halide powered by a ballast made by a company in Boulder, CO. Both CMH bulbs are made by philips.

On the far right of the room in a 4x8 flood tray I've setup plants in rockwool cubes on top of slabs of rockwool being fed by drip lines, drip to waste; plan on feeding one time per day with botanicare Pure Blend Pro until it runs out, then probably switch to dnya gro nutes:

^
most of the plants in rockwool are buddah's sister, altho there are some Boss's sister in there and a few flo og's as well

The rest of the room is all in organic soil, the majority of is recycled and re-amended from my last run in the "fresh start" room.

I'll be growing some new and new-ish strains from Rare Dankness (Corn Bread, Jenny's Kush, Harlox, and 2 phenos of Flo OG), Sin City Seeds (Las Vegas Bubba Kush, Boss' Sister [Buddah's sister x El Jeffe]) as well as a slew of other strains; any one who's seen my past grows will know that I cannot limit myself to single strains and I love diversity.... love the different flavors.

^
other strains in the mix are Harlequin (high CBD strain, 1:1 ratio, about 9% each), calio (nice clone only i got, tons of resin last round so it made the cut), my keeper pheno called "Caregiver" of Flo x Grimm Reaper, perhaps a flo in the mix... im sure there are a few im leaving out... like the Lemon Skunk x Lemon Larry OG Skunk that I've labeled "3L".

All the plants in round black pots are sexed and ready to go, the ones in bigger white square pots are from seed and unsexed.

^
you can see the vert 860 w CMH bare bulb in the back producing a very different quality of light compared to the 1kw HPS

I've mulched with alfalfa hay this round on all the organic plants that have been sexed, and plan on mulching the rest when sexed.

Also, i feel it should be said that all the plants shown have recently been transplanted and heavily loved on and treated for pests... prior to that they were in "stasis" underneath t5's while i got my personal life in order for a few weeks.

I plan on veggin only a short time longer, just enough to get a good round of clones off these ladies before flipping them into flowering....

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 08-20-2014 at 12:43 AM..
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:01 AM #2
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
forgot to mention that I have a lil outdoor going and will post updates from it here as well... most exciting is the Original Glue #4 that is outside....

Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2014, 03:35 AM #3
evertking

evertking has disabled reputation
Looks like you have settled in real well!

Old 07-12-2014, 04:40 AM #4
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant futuresilver hawaiian has a brilliant future
WTF took me so long

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."
silver hawaiian is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 04:44 AM #5
TickleMyBalls
just don't molest my colas..

TickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud ofTickleMyBalls has much to be proud of
Nice to see you back at it. Seen some FIRE come from Jenny's kush and cornbread so far. Good luck.

Simple tips to grow excellent cannabis
Natural guttation on cannabis flowers

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
TickleMyBalls is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 07:38 AM #6
DeoXy
IC Junkie

DeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of lightDeoXy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Looking really good avinash! like the strain selection this round.. I always enjoy watching your grows.. subbed

Deo's Field of Broken Dreams(Current)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=307402
~~~~~~~~
Past Grows
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287641
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=253027
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248651
DeoXy is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 11:42 AM #7
ssq.talker

ssq.talker will become famous soon enoughssq.talker will become famous soon enough
ssq.talker has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports

Old 07-12-2014, 03:32 PM #8
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
always see good things from you A , subbed for sure

Old 07-12-2014, 03:55 PM #9
Headys

Headys will become famous soon enough
Subbed

Looking good! Digging the slab setup. If you've got a minute, I'd love to see a few pics of your water system.

- HEADYs
Headys is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 03:59 PM #10
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
Greetings. Your new location looks fine. I haven't seen you on the web much lately so that explains it. Who makes your soilless mix now?
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote