What's new

SAD Auto and Royal Haze Auto

Zappas Beard

Okay so this will be my first indoor grow, also my first experience growing with lights so I guess you can call this a test run, but we shall see how things go!

I am using a Mars Hydro LED grow light from seed to harvest, running her on an 18/6 cycle all the way through. I am going to try and update as much as possible just so I have a log of what I may do wrong/right. Feel free to comment and tell me what I am doing wrong haha!

Okay so the smaller seedling on the left is the Royal Haze and the other two are both SAD all three germinated on the 13th of January (5 days ago)

Will try update once a week at least!

Attachments

• WP_20160118_22_11_43_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160118_22_11_43_Pro.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 22

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Sounds like fun - have you considered a 20/4 day for your auto's? Max light = max plant, and all that.

Zappas Beard

Yeah I have considered it, but with the research I have done I found most people had better results working with 18/6. Also this saves me some electricity bills!I would be interested in growing the same seeds once these are finished on a 20/4 cycle and make a yield comparison

Zappas Beard

Day 8

Day 8

Okay so it has been just over a week since they popped and they are doing well, except for the Royal haze which is looking rather stunted and has yelling tips. Looks like nute burn but I haven't fed them anything yet other than water. Possibly nutrients in the soil. Going to give her a little more water and hope she bounces back. Any other suggestions? Peace

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 19

Zappas Beard

Day 13

Day 13

So just under two weeks and they are doing really well, the SADs are chugging along nicely and the Royal Haze is looking as though it's starting to bounce back a bit after it's pretty shit start. Turned the fan on yesterday to get some airflow and thicken those stems up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 18

Zappas Beard

Day 21

Day 21

So week three and the SADs are looking beautiful and have started to show sex. The Royal haze has bounced back nicely and is starting to look a lot healthier, albeit a little stunted. Pretty happy with how they are going.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 22

Zappas Beard

Started to get a little bit of yellow showing on the tips of new growth. Not sure what it is as I haven't fed them once

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 20

Zappas Beard

Day 35

Day 35

Week five and all three girls are flowering. It seems the Sativa (Royal haze) is a week or so behind in terms of production , but that was expected. Just been feeding them with light blooming nutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 21

Zappas Beard

Royal Haze. Estimated another 5-7 weeks until harvest for this one. The SADs have maybe another 4 weeks. Peace dudes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts