What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering Trip 2018

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi m8te!

32 days indoor and 5 out; nice year in same location we had pretty results with autos. Hope this year too; only 4 direct sun light/days, but police in helicopter here...

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Automazar only outdoor (without artificial lights) day 30, begin Bloom first fertilized yesterday 1 ml biogrow.

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Nice Ohi :good: ! Those plants grow well . Which size of pots do you use here ?

:tiphat:

I used the biggest pots that I owned (7.5 liter?)they are not enough for these beasts :tiphat: :bow: but I can't pass the balcony (120cm), now I want to put some 3-4 in the ground ( guerrilla), in large and deep holes I germinated a gorilla, What do you advise me to do guerrilla?are all super -autoflowering that bloom in 100 days?

I ordered some of these:

vasetti-torba-semina-ambiente.jpg

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Ohimaria .

Only the mazarilla shows this vigor and so long flowering .

Gorilla auto is around 65 days . Outdoor as fastbuds says :

" GG's genetics create a delicate plant, the most important thing to do ensure you don't stress her so she can start making those buds. We recommend using pots up to 11-13 gallons (40-50 liters) to make the most out of outdoor growing. "

So you can dig nice holes :biggrin: . Mix with some coco if you can too .

Don't hesitate to LST them to not surpass the balcony height .

Gorilla cookie and fighting gorillas have around 70/75 days cycles .

Yeah those little pots are perfect .

Enjoy them !

bibi40

Hello ,

what an impressive job with your auto , all your detail will help me a lot for my continuation with auto's .

Thank you a lot for share your experience !!!

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Mazarilla Dude ! :)
Whatever , nice plants for the little size of pots !

I also gave a few nutriments, always at half quantity, an expert grower can easily get 150 grams from these Mazarilla, I didn't even use artificial lights, I still have to learn how to cultivate these auto-flower well.

It is true that a tester will always be positive, but the photos speak, I can not use photoshock :biggrin:...

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi Skunkist!
yes, nice plants, and these girls may be ready soon, 2 weeks max.
There are threes everywhere in this spot, and we gave us only organics, but buds are pretty and very frosty.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever that's already cool . Seems quite ready !
Nice job ! I'm glad for you buddy !

Is that mold on the right side ?

Last edited: