What's new

Autoflowering Trip 2018

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi m8te!

32 days indoor and 5 out; nice year in same location we had pretty results with autos. Hope this year too; only 4 direct sun light/days, but police in helicopter here...

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Automazar only outdoor (without artificial lights) day 30, begin Bloom first fertilized yesterday 1 ml biogrow.

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Nice Ohi :good: ! Those plants grow well . Which size of pots do you use here ?

:tiphat:

I used the biggest pots that I owned (7.5 liter?)they are not enough for these beasts :tiphat: :bow: but I can't pass the balcony (120cm), now I want to put some 3-4 in the ground ( guerrilla), in large and deep holes I germinated a gorilla, What do you advise me to do guerrilla?are all super -autoflowering that bloom in 100 days?

I ordered some of these:

vasetti-torba-semina-ambiente.jpg

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Ohimaria .

Only the mazarilla shows this vigor and so long flowering .

Gorilla auto is around 65 days . Outdoor as fastbuds says :

" GG's genetics create a delicate plant, the most important thing to do ensure you don't stress her so she can start making those buds. We recommend using pots up to 11-13 gallons (40-50 liters) to make the most out of outdoor growing. "

So you can dig nice holes :biggrin: . Mix with some coco if you can too .

Don't hesitate to LST them to not surpass the balcony height .

Gorilla cookie and fighting gorillas have around 70/75 days cycles .

Yeah those little pots are perfect .

Enjoy them !

bibi40

Hello ,

what an impressive job with your auto , all your detail will help me a lot for my continuation with auto's .

Thank you a lot for share your experience !!!

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Mazarilla Dude ! :)
Whatever , nice plants for the little size of pots !

I also gave a few nutriments, always at half quantity, an expert grower can easily get 150 grams from these Mazarilla, I didn't even use artificial lights, I still have to learn how to cultivate these auto-flower well.

It is true that a tester will always be positive, but the photos speak, I can not use photoshock :biggrin:...

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi Skunkist!
yes, nice plants, and these girls may be ready soon, 2 weeks max.
There are threes everywhere in this spot, and we gave us only organics, but buds are pretty and very frosty.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever that's already cool . Seems quite ready !
Nice job ! I'm glad for you buddy !

Is that mold on the right side ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts