What's new

Autoflower Orgy!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gene-weaver Sam the Skunkman probably gets tired of people asking and explaining. You can find all information about Skunk #1 in one of Sam's "The origins of..." threads at the top of the hybrids forum.

Anyhow back on topic,, got any updates Arctic ??? :canabis:

Y

yossman

Great thread,and great project artic,nice positive vibes on this one.Will let you know how the beans do outdoor in the uk,and also keep an eye out for signs of hermys........

Kaneh,those plants look great for 60nl,any more pics?

peace yossman

Kaneh

I think we will have 7foot outdoor scandinavian full autos that will yield +100g/plant in not many years. Doing guerilla outdoor seedruns with plants that yields 20-40g just will not do, so that parvati pheno sounds very interesting to me if it is fully automatic even under 24/0

That Parvati pheno I growed last time gave me 150g without any effort. It was just leaved and forget to grow on westside of wall, so it didn't even get full sunshine. Summer wasn't particurarly good either.
With some effort it should be easy to get 200-300g. But the bud is not good enough to smoke (IMHO), but it makes good hash.
...There's lots of room to improve, that's for sure... ;)

A

arcticsun

Hey all, sorry for the delay on the update, been a bit busy, gonna upload new pictures for you in an instant.

Didn't sam the sunk man say he has had some females that just wouldn't turn herm on him even with chemical manipulation. I belive he was working the OHaze line.

I don't have much else to add to the convo, but it's interesting non the less.

I'd like a cut of that Ohaze, true breeding stock imo. I give all my hermis the axe. I've seen alot of good cuts go into the bin. However, i feel it is my responsability to only use non hermi plants while breeding.

Bh.

he told me the total opposite that all plants will indeed turn herm, but sometimes the buds swell so the pods cant open and you have to crack em open yourself.... although being so you say he did indeed say this im puzzled as when i told him i tryed it all to get his uk cheese skunk#1 pheno to herm and it just wont have it... maybe it was this exact same line he was talking about and maybe he didnt want me to know that hmmm:blowbubbles:

I gave up on asking sam questions as he gives a diffrent answer each time i ask him.
peace

Gene-weaver Sam the Skunkman probably gets tired of people asking and explaining. You can find all information about Skunk #1 in one of Sam's "The origins of..." threads at the top of the hybrids forum.

Anyhow back on topic,, got any updates Arctic ??? :canabis:

:D I for one prefer to experiment and find out for myself, this project is all about breaking all the dogmas out there, I promise to be honest and share whatever perspective I come across during the project. I dont mind being wrong, if it means that I learn whats right ;)

Wassup arcticsun!!! Yo man those plants are BEAUTIFUL!!

Where do you find Pehkuruder Seeds?? Are they only sold in Finland??

Hey stlsoldier, sorry bro the pehkuruder is a guerilla strain, a Finnish underground phenomenon of sorts. The fins have been playing with auto genetics for quite some time, and they have pioneered this movement of new autos that keep popping up.

The best in the biz wouldn't be "the" best if everybody had the same tricks. He gives hints, then leaves the rest to interpritation. :artist:

I think some of the point is that most information is subjective, understanding is for those that is willing to step outside of the boundaries and test the limits. :D

Great thread,and great project artic,nice positive vibes on this one.Will let you know how the beans do outdoor in the uk,and also keep an eye out for signs of hermys........

Kaneh,those plants look great for 60nl,any more pics?

peace yossman

Wicked wiwicked my brother, cant wait to hear what becomes of them :D

That Parvati pheno I growed last time gave me 150g without any effort. It was just leaved and forget to grow on westside of wall, so it didn't even get full sunshine. Summer wasn't particurarly good either.
With some effort it should be easy to get 200-300g. But the bud is not good enough to smoke (IMHO), but it makes good hash.
...There's lots of room to improve, that's for sure... ;)

Dude that sounds amazing, keep working on it, eventually we will get there. I think the potency can also be worked. Fuck that lets win the cups in some years with autos.. :blowbubbles: :dance013: yeye I know big words and all that, but aim for the sky and you just may hit the treetops at least.

Interesting project,, great thread Arcticsun :yes:

We were planning on letting some Diesel Ryder F2 and Roadrunner (both autos) mix it together someplace,, purely to see what happens. The seeds are already sown,, so this thread has really inspired us to pursue it further :joint:

Keep up the overgrow :canabis:

Sounds interesting, never heard of the roadrunner, whats it made of? Hey feel free to drop pics of it in this thread, or a link to a thread.

By the way everyone, the Cheese/SSH by So7omon seeds used in my Cheese/SSH/Pehkuruder cross came from the fritillary seed collective courtesy of DocLeaf. Its a sick hybrid, go get them here;

https://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=148

Cheese/SSH thread here; http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=163429

Thanks all for the visit, ill get the pictures up for you in a flash :tiphat:

A

arcticsun

Here we go then, picture updates. First things first, some music..

Lyrics Born-Callin' Out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfWzyEWFu3I

:dance013: :dance013::dance013: This tune is wicked.. :dance013::dance013:

KK, if everyone is bumping to a sweet tune and feeling good, lets see some plants. Ill have to split up the update into a couple of posts.

SISU (AK47/Finx) Update

99768.JPG
13569.JPG
99495.JPG
54563.JPG

Ok this is just 1 pheno of the F1 generation of the SISU, so just a sport item really, I got this SISU from a friend. I was supposed to get a snowdog, but he mixed them up and I got a SISU instead. Ohwell, still fun to see how it does. I wasnt supposed to do SISU now.

..TBC...

A

arcticsun

Ive set up a tent with 250w for some auto AK47s and some pure Pehkuruders. They are still quite small, im abit off schedule allready because this is the tent I plan to use for males in a bit. I just need to sex these autos first so I can discard some males and get more room. You will understand why in a bit.. anyway just a peek into the auto tent for now.

92163.JPG
87541.JPG

In here is where the real action is bout to start.. Flipping lights today since they dont seem to want to preflower properly so males are still in the room.

Left to right, Cheese/SSH/Pehkuruder, LR/Romulan Diesel, Ak47/Pehkuruder.

34286.JPG

Right side, AK47/Pehkuruder

18595.JPG
11912.JPG

AK47/PKR male, sorry for the poor shot of the ak47 male, Ill get back with more male shots when they are a little further into flowering and we are getting close to selection time. But this is the taller and dominant male, he is a stud for sure. Its just too cramped in there to be get a descent angle going for a shot.

31835.JPG

For those out there that knows what an AK47 looks like, check it out, the AK47 used in my cross was a true AK47. Proof is in the leaf structure on these offspring.

28465.JPG

34313.JPG

---To be continued shortly--

A

arcticsun

Watch this... Hammer time!!!

:dance013::dance013: Cant fucking touch this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dhPF9lqnuQ :dance013::dance013:

Left side.. Cheese/SSH/Pehkuruder

71857.JPG
64199.JPG

The dominant male..

58535.JPG
84721.JPG

His balls are still quite small, lets get back to that.

73060.JPG

Trunk like a friggin tree on these things, gotta love that! :yes:

40513.JPG

Finally here is a LR/Romulan Kush F1 for you. Still not sexed.

81617.JPG

Talk about fat fanleaves.. huh?

82350.JPG

Mmmk.. stay tuned, im switching lights today. Massive respect to all out there, please dont be shy up in here everyone.

1<3 :tiphat:

blackone

Veteran
Looking really nice there:) Are you going to transplant soon? I wonder what your breeding plans are in terms of choosing a male.

A

arcticsun

Looking really nice there:) Are you going to transplant soon? I wonder what your breeding plans are in terms of choosing a male.

Hey mate :wave:

Ill not transplant these F1's ill just keep them in the 4L pots, I dont want them to get any wider, id rather they grow taller. Going for a spear shaped type of plant. I dont think these will mind the restricted rootspace like the autos do since they are looking much more like the non auto parent then the auto parent in this generation.

In this generation I will select a large, masculine dominant looking male that carries as many of the desired traits from the non auto parent as possible, and a tight noded bushy feminine looking female.

Im more uncertain about what female to choose tbh. I think ill first of all work with yield and stature. Ive got sort of a plan, but its not nailed to the wall yet if you get the drift :D

peace m8 :wave:

blackone

Veteran
Ah all of them are F1 crosses between Af and indoor strains - Good luck, that Cheese/SSH sounds interesting for sure.

A

arcticsun

Ah all of them are F1 crosses between Af and indoor strains - Good luck, that Cheese/SSH sounds interesting for sure.

Ah.. yes thats correct. These are first generation offspring between the original non auto Cheese/SSH from So7omon seeds, and the Finnish automatic underground guerilla strain known as Pehkuruder. Pehku-ruder is translated to "little ruder or ryder" in English... "Little Ryder", English speakers could call it that if you want to I guess. T's the same, "Little Ryder".. it works :D

For the record, I didnt originate or name the Pehkuruder, neither am I from or in Finland :D But some of the crosses ive made, using Finnish originated genetics, I felt strongly needed a Finnish ringing name to honor the Finnish community and the true originator and breeder and to ensure there is no confusion regarding whats my work and whats Finnish and who made what.

Some of the crosses I made include the Pehkuruder/Finx, and the Finx/Pehkuruder, Aka "Finnish Guerilla #1 and #2."

Then there is the AK47/FinX, aka "SISU", again Finnish ringing name. SISU is a great fin term for diplomacy or resolution or something in that order.. there are some others aswell. But these are the 2010 season underground strains outta the far north, a homage to the greater ug community in the name of these Finnish pioneers.

I will however take the freedom to name the strains where Ive spend several generations isolating the auto phenos in a auto/non auto cross.

One of these crosses is a SSH F2/Pehkuruder cross, out of some SSH F2 freebies from the fritillary collective, a strain ive promptly named "Arctic Haze" from a phenomenon of airpollution in the arctic driven from the industrialized countries in the south and northwards. This phenomenon is actually called exactly that, "arctic haze".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_haze ... Thus!!

What does the crowd think of the name "Hyper Cheese Haze" for the Ch/SSH/Pkr cross? Oh its worth mentioning that the flora in the arctic are classified by latin/greek prefixes in the name which reveals the extent of the species spread. I.e.
hyparctica, hyparcticus; "High arctic, above/beyond arctic"
hyperborea, hyperboreus; "Extremely northern, beyond the north wind, or hyper north".
Borea, boreus; "Northern, Boreus is the greek god of the north wind."

"Festuca Hyperborea" then means "extremely northern weed or grass" :D Festuca is weed or grass in general I think. Hyper Cheese Haze...hmmm dunno if its an odd name maybe. Auto Cheese/SSH or Auto CheeseHaze... meh, it will come to me. :artist:

You could say that this project is by all measures a test project, we are lacking in documented selection grows of a descent size on this forum. In the room there are only 13 Cheese/SSH/Pkr's at the moment. We got a nice amount of fresh Cheese/SSH beans from the fritillary seed collective, so ill go back and re-do this cross from scratch later on with a much wider selection of parents from the get go. First impressions of the cross is that it looks sturdy, fat trunk, nice branching and a lemon'ish smell in veg.

From the Romulan Kush/LR F1 cross, there are only 9 plants I think, I was given these RK/LR F1's so I didnt do the parent selection. I have no idea what to expect, so this is going to be fun. No idea either when ill ever be able to finish and stabilize this strain, it just kind of snuck in there.

There are like almost 30 AK47/pkrs in there tho, they are looking very pretty imho. No runts or querks and such. Quite a few different phenos showing, hope I find something special among them. My only regret is that I was such an idiot that I didnt fill the room with twice as many AK47/PKR's from the get-go.. silly me.. But ok there is no loss except time.

Then there are 9 pure auto AK47s, and 17 Pehkuruders from beans off the tall pheno PKR in the tent.

Peace all.. :wave:

UnNatuReal

... Pehku-ruder is translated to "little ruder or ryder" in English... "Little Ryder", English speakers could call it that if you want to I guess. T's the same, "Little Ryder".. it works :D ...

I found translation of litter instead of little..? And explanation of something like bed made of straws :D. That is not common term in finland even. I just left it to name to remind of female parent of Pehkuruder cross, Pekin Pehku. Peki is someones nickname I guess, but not like ones in internet. I got Pekin Pehku seeds from collector/breeder of Jeppis crosses. His work of keeping live great Jeppis genetics and bringing them to "public" is very respectful.

There is many stories of Jeppis, but one story tells it is cross of strain called Tiger (what is imported from sweden in early seventies) and Early Girl. After that Jeppis is used in some crosses and Pekin Pehku is cross of three of Jeppis crosses, what is stabilized outdoors for some years. (Doubleruder has much shorter history, but I have been telling some in depth information about it sometimes... "Too long post", if tell more now :D)

You may know these things already, but I thought it is good to tell some old stories here where most readers don't know them already :)

I don't mind what people name their work, but stories behind strains are always interesting.

Actually name of strain is only what can be protected by laws... If someone mades new generation of Lowryder and sells it with that name it can be illegal, but if it is renamed to something else that is legal. Of course name should be protected before it can be illegal.

Plants are looking good!

SovietFinland

Couple days ago I had lot's of trouble to explain word pehku. :D

It's a agricultural word. In my vocalarity pehku is mixture of chaff, husk, straw. When farmer harvest rye/wheat/barley field with combine harvester, the machine will separate grains and pehku. Pehku is that what combine harvester leaves behind.
Farmer might collect pehku later and use it as bedding material for cows, lambs, pigs etc.
http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/6/67109/1242930678_img-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg
http://kotisivukone.fi/files/katajavuori.tarinoi.net/Kanala/kanaset_019.jpg

But mayby pehku have more adjective meaning this time. Mayby it means that this strain will grow more leaves than bud?

You should sometimes write down everyting you know about Jeppis and Pekin Pehku. I know only what I have read from hamppufoorumi. :)

A

arcticsun

I found translation of litter instead of little..? And explanation of something like bed made of straws :D. That is not common term in finland even. I just left it to name to remind of female parent of Pehkuruder cross, Pekin Pehku. Peki is someones nickname I guess, but not like ones in internet. I got Pekin Pehku seeds from collector/breeder of Jeppis crosses. His work of keeping live great Jeppis genetics and bringing them to "public" is very respectful.

OOOOHHHH.. SO YOU are the breeder.. AHA, master forgive me I am blind and surely deaf aswell. hehe Very respectful is the way of the Samurai indeed ;) I didnt know, im very happy to learn this however. Sorry about all the confusion, and massive respect for the contributions to the community. :yes:

There is many stories of Jeppis, but one story tells it is cross of strain called Tiger (what is imported from sweden in early seventies) and Early Girl. After that Jeppis is used in some crosses and Pekin Pehku is cross of three of Jeppis crosses, what is stabilized outdoors for some years. (Doubleruder has much shorter history, but I have been telling some in depth information about it sometimes... "Too long post", if tell more now :D)

Hehe all in good time, but I highly appriciate all and any info :D

You may know these things already, but I thought it is good to tell some old stories here where most readers don't know them already :)

I don't mind what people name their work, but stories behind strains are always interesting.

Actually name of strain is only what can be protected by laws... If someone mades new generation of Lowryder and sells it with that name it can be illegal, but if it is renamed to something else that is legal. Of course name should be protected before it can be illegal.

Plants are looking good!

Thanks bro, ive naturally taken no credit for these Pehkuruders in any way. There has been great interest for them however, and its been real fun to play with them. Im real glad to have you present in the thread, im sure i can make good use of your routine as this grows along. The pehkuruders are yours, let me know this, that or the other and ill make sure they end up wherever you'd want. Ive treated them like water. I can reassure you that it has not been violated commercially or misused in any way, mostly its passed on to other people with intentions and interest to work on it or to research it. Some med patients with a need for a CBD source and such..

babbling now.. be good friend, all good things :wave:

A

arcticsun

Couple days ago I had lot's of trouble to explain word pehku. :D

It's a agricultural word. In my vocalarity pehku is mixture of chaff, husk, straw. When farmer harvest rye/wheat/barley field with combine harvester, the machine will separate grains and pehku. Pehku is that what combine harvester leaves behind.
Farmer might collect pehku later and use it as bedding material for cows, lambs, pigs etc.
http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/6/67109/1242930678_img-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg
http://kotisivukone.fi/files/katajavuori.tarinoi.net/Kanala/kanaset_019.jpg

But mayby pehku have more adjective meaning this time. Mayby it means that this strain will grow more leaves than bud?

You should sometimes write down everyting you know about Jeppis and Pekin Pehku. I know only what I have read from hamppufoorumi. :)

LMAO, I really made a mess out of the translation of the name Pehkuruder. I just typed it into an online translator template and it made sort of sense at the time hahaha.

Im loving the descriptions of the word pehku :D Now I really like the word :D Thank you thank you for the information contributions, much appreciated.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
just dropping by, looks great. great to have unnatureal in the thread as hes the originator of pehkuruder.

i got some pure pekin pehku seeds to my hands during the winter and i'm going to grow the od this summer. pehkuruder is such a nice cross.. i was thinking about making it again using a lowryder #2 male just to see what happens. on the other hand i'll prolly just do an open pollination with pekin pehku's and spread them around as they seem to be getting kinda rare.

Latest posts

Latest posts