What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoBots, "SourJemz & Ak47", Transform!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
LOL! and thanks bro!

you know what SGS, actually ALL the buds are very dense as the others!!! I was thinkin the same thing when I waas trimming...Guess that will happen when you use a 600hps, VERTICLE....ALL THE BUDS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ARE DENSE AND HARD,,,,CRAZY!

LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GONNA YEILD NEAR 2OZ DRY.....

(think imma gonna really LOVE this cross..) wait till that color pops up..

uptosumpn

Veteran
Dang man, what did all 16 of those end up yeildin for ya? They sure look properly flushed, jus the way I like em. Good work.
Dont know yet 100%....as I have the preggo one still hanging....but anybody got any guesses?? Will have dry total in a couple of days...

uptosumpn nice job brother :)
THANKS BRO!

so what is your soil and food you are using on these?
I used ProMix HP w/ewc and added 30% perlite....as for nutes, I used the FF Line....GrowBig, Big Bloomz, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching....AND the AN Line....Conno A&B, No-Shock, B-52, and Final Phase...Also used greenfuse root stimu, BS Molasses, Cal-Mag, Superthrive, epsom salts, peroxide...

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
that is one hell of a list of newts!! I was going to try out the ProMix Bx stuff that is the only type of ProMix i can find anyway, what do you think i should add to it to make it worth while?

I use Earth Juice 100% of the time now Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, and add super thrive, Fish Emulsion, Liquid Sea Weed, and on a rare occasion epsom salts if needed.

I brew this stuff into an active Organic Tea. Flush the plants when I feed.

SGS

uptosumpn

Veteran
that is one hell of a list of newts!! I was going to try out the ProMix Bx stuff that is the only type of ProMix i can find anyway, what do you think i should add to it to make it worth while?

SGS

Me personally, I would use what you are using now!!<judging by how beautiful your plants seem to turn out!!.....:good:
Just add EWC to your soil mix<(1 cup per gal of soil OR you can brew it with your tea,(1 cup per gal of water...<I wanted to go that rout sooo baad, but I was already dialed in with my grow, nute wise...maybe when I go back to soil growing I will give it a go..BUT more than likely, my next grow is gonna be DWC..<want heavy yeildin plants!

uptosumpn

Veteran
Okay so here is the deal....I put the final SourJem in jars today and her dry wgt was 48gms.! 8gm short of 2oz!! aghh!! LOL! her cola alone was 20gm dry..and the rest of her was 28gms..

Cola dry wgt.
attachment.php

attachment.php

ANNND Now, I introduce you to SOURJEM F2's......

attachment.php

??? of them!!.....haven't counted them yet.....

Total dry wgt for 16 plants grown under 600hps, verticle...

14oz!!:ying::ying:....give or take a few gms...<test smoking:)

Attachments

• Copy of S5030379.jpg
    Copy of S5030379.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 15
  • Copy of S5030380.jpg
    Copy of S5030380.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Copy of S5030381.jpg
    Copy of S5030381.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13

uptosumpn

Veteran
F2 seed count....

F2 seed count....

well looks like I got 280 SourJem F2 beans!!:jump:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Copy(2) of S5030379.jpg
    Copy(2) of S5030379.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the bud density,, you use a green male of the JEMS huh? You might see color in the F2s, but if you dont you may have found a true GREEN JEMS, they do exsist in the early work of JEMS so not surprizing. Let us know on an F2 test bro.

SGS

uptosumpn

Veteran
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the bud density,, you use a green male of the JEMS huh? You might see color in the F2s, but if you dont you may have found a true GREEN JEMS, they do exsist in the early work of JEMS so not surprizing. Let us know on an F2 test bro.

SGS
Remember I told u she grew dense budz from top to bottom??!!! wicked nice for real too!

yeah i used a green male jem....Man, I really hope to see some color in these F2's...<because it is she I will be doing a "whole plant pollenation on!!!!! IMAGINE WHAT THE F3's WILL TURN OUT TO BE..?? Remember mom was 2' tall!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
thanks for the kind wordz gents!

gonna try and put sum up on the bay soon or maybe wait and see what the F2's look like<which of course the mom for the F3's will come from......come-on color!!

nealcook420

Yeah man I am looking forward to seeing your SourJEM at F3. You need to cross the heaviest producing F2's and make a heavy yielding sub-strain because there are tons of people looking for bigger autos even though they take a little longer. But thats just my opinion on the matter, Great looking cross brother...

gog

Bitchin' thread bro...everybody...

Love the auto's straight up...the breeding being done is sweet as can be too..

Keep it up dudes, and thanks!!

-GoG

uptosumpn

Veteran
SOURJEMS F2's Germ test, Stress test, HEAT test

SOURJEMS F2's Germ test, Stress test, HEAT test

Okay, so I have been REALLY BUSY with life and wanted to reconfigure my set-up all while in the process of changin locations.....

so with that said...as per request from mitch connor & SGS...I have done a 15 seed germ test on some sourjem F2's as well as my other lil' side project; "Ak(F1) x SourJems(F1).....

got 100% on germ/sprouts!!! (when the sourjem seeds were soaking, I swear the shell started to turn dark pinkish/light purple on the crown....CRAZY!!! (no, i didnt get a pic of it!! <stupid, I know....

this "test grow" is jus that, a test....so, they were purpously neglected a bit....medium is pro- mix, perlite, ewc, d-lime...1 gal gro bgs, (9"deep)...out of 15 seeds got 6 males, (all killed..no seed run ) 9 females going...(1 of them was started on 12/29 and grown in a 6" square pot...almost ready...smells like fruit cocktail!! BUT looks kush dom...!!

Anyways, here they are....;
first set of pics are 4wks old
second set is 5wks old, which is present....BTW, they are being grown under CFL's.....(2 42w, <1200 lumens ea. & 2 Dual Specturm II high output floro bulbs ...1 blue 1 red...4200 lumens ea.)

**Remember this is jus a lil' test run of some seeds...stay tuned for the upcoming new grow....(currently in seedling stage....!)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

5WKS

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and here is the sourjem grown in a 6" pot....ALMOST FINISH!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• S5030560.jpg
    S5030560.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 16
  • S5030561.jpg
    S5030561.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 11
  • S5030564.jpg
    S5030564.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12