What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

highroller614

more pics......

more pics......

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
@ Dubi thanks for welcoming me to the party......her's a few more pics. Some of these phenos are gold and already showing trichs.......
picture.php

orfeas

Veteran
Say, this 18-day old toddler's been trying hard to keep up with the Joneses...with some success... :)

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1100376.jpg
    P1100376.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 24
  • P1100377.jpg
    P1100377.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 28
G

Lovely stuff mates!Lookin' sweet Orf!

Weekly update...These girls are real hogs(and I should have reacted earlier).Been feeding with every watering ,especially the short one drinks about 1,5 l of water a day ,close to full dose now,I'm trying my best to burn her lol...The first one is real fast...And I think the malawi leaner is pretty obvious.The other two smell fruity,familiar aromas.The other not a hint yet.

g19qWCp.jpg
oUqM0oJ.jpg
WHrokPX.jpg

kHcFpXD.jpg

Yk3258F.jpg

SolarLogos

Highroller614,
Those are some gorgeous ladies!! I will wager is smells very nice in that little corner. It looks like such a lovely, peaceful place. Nice place to medicate and meditate.
Peace

highroller614

Highroller614,
Those are some gorgeous ladies!! I will wager is smells very nice in that little corner. It looks like such a lovely, peaceful place. Nice place to medicate and meditate.
Peace

SolarLogos welcome to the Fiesta! Yes the smells are developing quite nice. It is indeed a nice spot tucked away in the city. My neighbors are cool with my smells so I don't have to worry about them. I live in a medical state that won't let us grow our own. So it's definitely an outlaw grow but i'm not paying a high cost for something i can grow better on my own. Thanks for the compliments my friend!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
farmers auto's

farmers auto's

Hello all,
Here's an update of my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's. They seem to be healthy and happy. Today is finally sunny again. Three days of heavy rains and yesterdays high winds, overcast skies have slowed growth a little.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Peace :tiphat:

Ksaderfo

Waazzap?

So it stretched another 5cm... But I don't think that it's in pre-flowering anymore... The whole thing is covered in crystal... The pistils are all white... So no gold pheno for me but zero retracted pistils and I can even see a couple of amber trichoms with the naked eye..

You think I should carry on with the fish mix or just go bloom from here on? At the moment I am giving both.. But I have reduced the fish a bit..

The bottom leaves have started getting a nitrogen deficiency and there is even a sizeable burn or whatever in the second row from down on one of the bigger fan leaves..

I am carrying on with my half-ass LST and it looks like all bud sites are getting bigger...

Any thoughts? Fanks! :)

@Syd Same here... In two days it has drunk all the water from the pot...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180603_141542.jpg
    20180603_141542.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Ksaderfo, I would stay with a little fish emulsion through harvest. I stopped on mine last season and had to go back feeding again. Same issue, what bloom are you using? Best of luck. Peace

Ksaderfo

Ksaderfo, I would stay with a little fish emulsion through harvest. I stopped on mine last season and had to go back feeding again. Same issue, what bloom are you using? Best of luck. Peace

Biobloom and FishMix... Yeah I also think that a little N would'nt harm... at the moment I am giving a normal first week dose of bio bloom and just dip the mixing stick in the fish mix.. (aren't I resourceful :laughing: )

There are a couple of leaves that just need cutting though...

Last edited:

highroller614

Update.....

Update.....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pics......[/FONT]Looks like these girls are sensitive to my hot soil so looks like I will back it down for future sativa runs. I'm loving the way things are progressing and looks like a couple may be done sooner than later. Here is a few more pics......
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
My Auto's

My Auto's

Hello all, Her is a recent picture of my girls. They are filling out and getting some bushiness to them.

The node separation is perfect for letting light in, but not being stretchy or lanky. A beautifully proportioned plant. Thanks Dubi
Peace :tiphat:

highroller614

They look beautiful! What do they smell like :) ?

@Theorganicguy......I dig your name the only way to grow. The smell is faint at this point. Not skunky or cat piss. Nothing is stand out but it all looks damn good. Time will tell as I have a few different phenos to choose from. I plan on having a smoke report on all phenos. Thanks for the compliments.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Waazzap?

So it stretched another 5cm... But I don't think that it's in pre-flowering anymore... The whole thing is covered in crystal... The pistils are all white... So no gold pheno for me but zero retracted pistils and I can even see a couple of amber trichoms with the naked eye..

You think I should carry on with the fish mix or just go bloom from here on? At the moment I am giving both.. But I have reduced the fish a bit..

The bottom leaves have started getting a nitrogen deficiency and there is even a sizeable burn or whatever in the second row from down on one of the bigger fan leaves..

I am carrying on with my half-ass LST and it looks like all bud sites are getting bigger...

Any thoughts? Fanks! :)

@Syd Same here... In two days it has drunk all the water from the pot...

View Image

Hi Ksaderfo,

If you are starting to see N deficiencies then you can continue feeding with Fish and Bio Bloom, not sure if you have a liquid rooting hormone like Rhizotonic, but if you have it i would recommend you to use it at this point.

Best regards!

Latest posts

Latest posts