What's new

Auto Haze hybreeds

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guy's here a little update on the indoor grow from my autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze
before i go on holiday
they are now i think 5 weeks flowering .

here the pic of the LBH's autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if i have time i will make some pic of Auto Haze too otherwise you guy's must wait for long time lol.
peace

minime

they look amazeing---lbh----it looks like your way ahead of a lot people with your auto hazes an sativas----seeing more and more auto sativa turning up from all over ----
nice work have a nice holiday

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
without me trawling through this whole thread is their any pics or mention of stitchs super cali haze super auto???

im trying to find info but cant seem to find much, i wanna research this strain before getting the seeds from my seed bank and growing them out

any info appreciated

peace

where do i get the auto haze/auto sativa seeds im in need.lol.any who love the work and thank god the 'BEEF'is over i could not chose.lol
peace and a peaceful harvest

Last edited:
E

elmanito

That's a nice grow :yes:, but what is the high effect (potency) of this strain.Any info about that like a cannabinoid profile fingerprint.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Last edited:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks all

That's a nice grow :yes:, but what is the high effect (potency) of this strain.Any info about that like a cannabinoid profile fingerprint.

Namaste

they realy good.
let me know if you want too do a cannabinoid profile fingerprint
and a smoke test on my autoflowering Haze and Sour Diesel Haze

Good Q Elmanito
Is high similar to hazes or it lost the punch in crossing with autos?
i dont think much is lost becorse the autoflowerin/lowryder is 4 genarations back in line.

Ive been looking for auto hazes. I must be stupid but I cant find them anywhere. Are they released somewhere?
no my Autoflowering Haze is NOT released anywhere

wonderful show my friend. thx for doing so much work on the auto haze!

thanks my good friend let me know if you like me too try too sent it again (now beter packt)

minime

how long does it take for your longest flowering auto to finish ----as some autos are done in 60 days and some in 120 days

mine are 8 weeks flowering now and still cloady trichs a few amber

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hello mate!

how are things going in there, regarding your auto haze -projects! :)

greetings from sunny finland!

Latest posts

Latest posts