What's new

Auto Haze hybreeds

minime

i was typeing in the dark-my eyes sights crap-my grammer is not that good---sorry---my posts are full of mistakes---still good

nealcook420

Hey LBH, I hate to hear about thieving friends. Now because of what Mossy said about the JEM's I don't know where to buy legit Purple JEM's. I would really love to see your auto haze highbreeds legitimately marketed. I inherited my love for Haze from my father when I showed him your thread he immediately wanted to know where to buy these seeds. So I believe that your auto haze strains would make even the oldest pot head want to grow these out. Keep up the great work and hopefully one day very soon you will release these beautiful strains because since I first found this thread Auto-Haze has been all I can think about.

Tropic

Hey LBH, I hate to hear about thieving friends. Now because of what Mossy said about the JEM's I don't know where to buy legit Purple JEM's. I would really love to see your auto haze highbreeds legitimately marketed. I inherited my love for Haze from my father when I showed him your thread he immediately wanted to know where to buy these seeds. So I believe that your auto haze strains would make even the oldest pot head want to grow these out. Keep up the great work and hopefully one day very soon you will release these beautiful strains because since I first found this thread Auto-Haze has been all I can think about.

I think this autoHaze would suit different people with different needs. As far as I'm concerned, being able to have flowering sativas during summer at my tropical latitude would be great, allowing for harvests year-round. Besides, when the island is dry on herb (during summer usually, but we've had some difficult winters), prices skyrocket and even the smallest bit of schwag is sold at very high prices. Not depending on crooks to get your smoke is a good thing... keep up the good work LBH! :joint:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sunny day here so i thinking let share some pic of the Auto Haze and auto Sour Diesel Haze

first auto haze pic
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the Auto Sour Diesel Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jerzu19

Veteran
wow!! great update LBH
your Autoflowering Haze i so awesome,looks really fantastic bro i`m love in it.
I`m waiting for next update.

keep it green

minime

top notch--LBH---some real nice colour in the bud very satvia--i like the way they grow one main stem---mine have a lot of branching--very hazey looking-keep the good work up---

stay safe all

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
looks beautiful!

are the brown pistils due to pollen? as in are you making seeds with them, i guess so?! :)

Bighill

LBH, the Auto Sour Diesel Haze is amazing looking. Did you manage to retain the smells and flavor of the SDH?

I sure hope you are going to grace us the ability to purchase these crosses once you have them to your taste! Once i can order beans again, yours are on the top of the list for autos.

Bh.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are still a some pheno's but moost smells sweet lemony spicy hazy with a little undertune of Sour diesel
real nice now i think of it smoke and smell bit like SSSDH only the SSSDH is more
stinkiest and bit stronger but that can be becore i grow only the Auto Sour Diesel Haze outdoor and the SSSDH indoor .
i grow now a cross of them indoor cant wait too smoke the female the male will be back crosst too my Auto Sour Diesel Haze and ofsping select for taste smell and autoflowering

im not good in discriping and my english not good too but i hope you understand a bit

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
mossy thanks definite know now he steel from me this Scorpion Seeds .
sent him a lot of seeds!!!! i know maybe its my own fould i trust him and his smooth talking and lying.

Karma will get him i hope.

Peace

I tried to warn you B was full of shit man! :comfort:

Bighill

LBH, you speak enough english that i can get the idea. :D

That is great news you are getting the SSSDH flavors comming through.

Best of luck, can't wait to see updates.

Bh.

MJBadger

Veteran
LBH , some lovely project you are doing amigo , will follow this as a very interested grower . The AK Haze is one very sweet bud & one to make you appreciate the work at couch time . Wish you well with your project .

Stay green .

C

Ch@ppers

Hey LBH! Great to see you're still growing the Auto Haze! As I said last year, autoflowering sativas are the future!

I have no intention of hijacking your thread, I'm just gonna post a few pics of my Auto Haze from last year and a couple of pics of this years to continue with the party.

I've got 2 different lines of the Auto Haze but I think I'll continue only with the foxtail pheno from last year...she was a real beauty! How big do yours get? Given enough rootspace mine have been reaching 3ft+ and have been yielding real heavy.

I hope one day we can do a swapsy.

Ch@ppers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They grow insanely quickly too, this last pic was taken 6 days ago and she's easily double the size now...bushy too!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi Bro good too see you .
no problem you post pic, love too see you work too.
this year my Auto Haze;s dint go big becorse wrong soil and again smaller contaners.
they get this year just over 1 meter high (dont know what 3ft is ? please sey?in cm)
some of my Auto Sour Diesel Haze this year get 1meter.70centmeter high indoor in 18 lt contanters (plated more in one pot). so i think they will grow big in full soil

peace

C

Ch@ppers

3ft = 90cm

I think it's clear that autoflowering sativas are the way forward and the final yield and quality more than make up for the additional growth time.

Ch@ppers

Stdane

Again LBH,I may congratulate you with these fine pics....jeeez they look good,really liking the warm sunny weather,I guess the heat found you aswell down in Holland:toohot:.

I saw that LBH's auto-Haze was Flying Dutchmen's orig. haze x auto AK 47,which haze did you use and which auto if I may ask Ch@ppers??:prettyplease:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Damnnn sativa dom marijuana plants have a big place in my heart. Autos also have a big place in my heart, if you combine the two, you have ALL of my heart! Great job guys on these Auto Haze plants they look amazing. I hope to someday grow my own Auto haze...:tiphat:

20/4