What's new

Auto Haze hybreeds

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there LBH!
Sorry for all the trouble some nasty people puts you through.
But thanks for finding the time&will to keep sharing your stuff with us.
What have you been up to? What´s your new big thing?
I´m sending loads of peace&light in your direction

smoke test

smoke test

Hi dear friends...

Thanks to LBH i Have tyhe real pleasure to tell u that he sent me some smoke samples to test and make some smoke report.
He friendly sent me some auto sativa, auto sour diesel haze and pheruder x auto haze.:dance013:
each samples are small, like 3 joint per samples, but quite enough to make a good test with some friend ;)

Auto sativa is really haze smell to me, like some good haze, buds are 100% sativa structure not really compact, but full of resin glands, i like it.

Sour diesel haze is more compact bud, very sativa, full of resin with a fruit smell like bubble gum, not so pronunce ,but very frutty. wow some interesting stuff here!

auto haze x sativa cross too pheruder is stronger in smell i mean with some frutty skunky smell, buds are some compact, very sativa style!

I already smoked some this afternoon and i just can say that this stuff is made for flying...:jump:

I'll make a smoke report very soon.

Thanks agin bro for this present.
:thank you:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem i like too know what others think of my work.
hope you injoy the smoke's
keep us updated
please rember they grow outdoor and this summer lot of rain and they where cut a bit early.

peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No pic ath the moment afther the last pic i went on holliday and wen i take the new one;s my hard disck crast lost all pic but the worst thing is i lots my hollyday pic of my famelie
lucky all the plant pic where online on icmag aslo.
will make some new ones of new grows

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guy's i had sent some pic too friend beforse my hard disck crasht
lucky some friend sent them back (auto purple Haze cross)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

other friend make pic of Autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze beforse we cut it .
not the best pic but they will do.
in 4 weeks hollyday time (before cutting)
they where left first to wet en later too try thats why the leaf dont look cool but its what just bad planning :).
the guy that take care of it is beginner and he dint know beter and he dint see the bugs(mite's?) too :yoinks:
he dint check the ph wen feeding

picture.php

picture.php

and here a wierd pheno?
picture.php

picture.php

not the best pic and best grow but still even with the bug's and bad care do hollyday we got 580gram dry ! with one 600 ww light

:tiphat:

smoke report

smoke report

hi every body

Here i am to as promised deliver my peresonal smoke report of the 3 diferents autos sativa strains given to me from LBH.

first of all I'd like to thank him for this kind present to me, he had no obligation to do it, but with the serious which carateriz the dutch people, he did it...

thank Bro

Well here we go now...

I'd like to refresh ur memories giving u the names of the differents strains that he sent to me:

- auto haze x sativa
- auto phekeruder x auto sativa
- sour diesel x auto haze

Before starting, i'd like also to explain that those buds are from plants grown outdoor in the neitherlands, where this summer was rainy and they were cuts early coz of horrible weather...

# Auto haze:

- Bud aspect: very light, not compact at all, big calices, make me remember kali mist bud structure...ligh grey color, quite interesting cristal thc composition...

- Smell: definitivly haze smell, sativa incense, the typical smell, definitivly good!

- Effects: smoking this strain, the effect is about to come after 3/5 minuts, coming quite quickly to the top effect about 10 minuts after first toks, the body fell relax, no more pain, no more time to stay quite, euforic and u need with it to move and think, happy feeling, positive way on all the time effect...very pleasant high.
Good lasting buzz but can be better for me ( maybe 1 hour to hour and half long).
The end is very pleasnt coz u feel always good...

- Recomandations: This strain is good to smoke all day long, very easy to control, for work, walk, think etc...
Just try LBH to do it more haze...i know that u got the auto haze and u keep it just for u till now and u are right, but for me this cross is ok, but sure pure haze should be perfect to me.

# Auto phekeruder x auto sativa:

- Bud aspect: Compact buds, small calices, nice resin glad, but u can see that it was cut very early.- smell: The smell is great very nice strong smell of caramelo, i really love it!

- Effects: Strong effect, heavy kind of.. i mean u smoke it and u feel almost an quick indica effect, pleasant of course bit euforic, the kind that you stay on the sofa without moving and watch tv...
I was very surprised of it, but i'm sure this strains could be a very good one for medical use. U can feel the effect for 2 hours.
- Recomandations: I think this strains should be a bit more worked to provide a miw between sativa and indica effects. sure this could be worked till reaching a nice euforic, narcotic strain for medical use.
Not to smoke during the day!

# Auto Sour diesel haze:

- Bud aspects: Quite compact bud, full of resin glads, big calices, nice, very nice bud structure.

- Smell: wow just wow , i definitivly love the smell!!! like some fruity in it, maybe bubblegum like... great job bro!

- Effects: Nice also, very clear, pure sativa feeling, make u think a lot and very positivly, kind of euforic herb, clear mind...very good to smoke! long buzz ( two hours).

- Recomandations: This herb is very good in any situation,good to make parties, to go out walking, for creation etc...
the medical use is definitivly here.

I my opinion, knowing that those weeds were grown outdoor with bad shitty weather, the result is very good, i'm surprise...
of course i'd like to test them growing indoor, but i still very pleased with those smokes that i had...
For me i'll say:

1st place auto Sour diesel haze!!!

then the other two at the same level, but with differents effects...

thank u for ur atention

*S*:tiphat:

ph problem

ph problem

the problem ur friend had LBH is a ph problem..
i explain myself...
when someone is feeding plants with nutrients without adjusting the ph level of the solution and dry the plants like this, solowly the soil ph is going done, so intead of geting a ph level arround 6.5, the soil is reach low ph level, like 5.0 for example and then the plants can feed here sell well with the roots, coz many nutrients are not anymore available for the plant in low ph soil...

VOILA!!!

*S

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
It´s great to see you up&running LBH!
Great purple colours on some of the ladys
Great smoke reports AB! I bet that Sour Diesel Haze is a winner :)

A

arcticsun

good report stitch and good job LBH :yes:

you are always making progress with your work LBH, massive respect brother :yes:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
WOW AUTO purple haze

WOW AUTO purple haze

Now this is something to be excited about!:blowbubbles: MMM Wonderful job LBH, your work is brilliant, whats the flowering time on these? Was tom hills purple haze used for the mix?:wave:

MJBadger

Veteran
Beautiful purple LBH , looks good enough to smoke . Lovely job .

Detailed & interesting smoke report AB i kinda like the sofa feeling !

Stay green .

CARCHOFA

:dance013: wow that strains sound interesting!

Autobreeder: nice smoke report! :tiphat:

As you I hope some day I'll grow them... :)

Greetings!:wave:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guy
just showing the LBH's Autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze grow
(for trying too make fem seeds hope it wil work lol)

Autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze
start too flowering under 24 light
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if you guy's like i can keep you updated just let me know:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts