Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

picture.php

S

Sat X RB

Attention Mister Wombat: sorry have not answered yr question some posts ago. the 'pot' is a trench in the ground sloped to drain the sizes I quoted ... then lined with thickest concreting membrane (black plastic) ... and filled with goodies. waiting now for microbes to grow and winter to disappear.

S

Sat X RB

have been away for a while in darkest north queensland.

went to see a generous Wizard while I was up there. there wil be good things happening in this year's garden, I tell ya!

cheers All!

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Great photos there Elmer :good:
I especially like the Gaudi photo ;) very nice if you have any more photos from your travels please post them up :gday:
Can't believe this thread is already 25 pages long with 360 odd posts :woohoo:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
have been away for a while in darkest north queensland. wandering thru ancient Dreamings with a tribal Elder and getting BLOWN AWAY by Nature! will start a new thread termorrer (maybe) entitled Australia's Natural History (sorta like Ina's 'Welcome to Bulgaria') to show pics of where I 've been.

went to see a generous Wizard while I was up there. there wil be good things happening in this year's garden, I tell ya!

cheers All!
sound killer I like wildlife & nature
dude start this thread now sounds like a spiritual journey
yea that
Great photos there Elmer :good:
I especially like the Gaudi photo ;) very nice if you have any more photos from your travels please post them up :gday:
Can't believe this thread is already 25 pages long with 360 odd posts :woohoo:
puff puff pass
B00m it's a great thread

...."Brother, all this there..."and he waves his arm in a westerly direction from where we're standing..."all this, Dreamtime Dreaming."

Meanwhile, in a University far far away...there are some biologists studying their findings, having returned from a field trip to the same area.
"Holy Idiospermum!!.... 70 million years older than the last dinosaurs.... 23 flowering primitives, still here, still alive, this is truly amazing, so special....so many undescribed species! So much biodiversity! We Have to protect that place, it's beyond value!"

P.

S

Sat X RB

Good morning Persephone

I see you have named the Mob whose Country you live in and that I visit. I can't get over that you have associated this Mob with dope growers by naming them in these pages. You and I may be dope growers and we may (or may not) be “... closely associated” with members of their group … but to my mind that does not give you or me or anyone the right to imply the whole Mob is associated with, or is comfortable with, dope growing.

True, we IC Mag members think nothing of being associated with dope growing and the cash economy … but the whole world can read what is written on these pages … and as you know most of the world's readers are more likely than not to draw dark associations wherever dope is concerned. The Mob doesn't need this. They already struggle enough with Identity.

So Persephone, please edit the name of the Mob from your post.

Last edited:
N

noyd666

50th ANNIVERSARY ON THURSDAY? FOR THE OLD EH.

50th ANNIVERSARY ON THURSDAY? FOR THE OLD EH.

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice EH noydie :good:
Nice to hear Perse that you have family connections with the original owners of this great island :good: They can teach us all so much about the bush and how it operates as well as how to survive within the bush :D
puff puff pass
:blowbubbles:

S

Sat X RB

Sat, yes...the Kuku Ylangi are a proud and distinguished people, proud of their country, and not afraid to tell people where it is! If anyone tells you any different....they're talking Shit!
Like many before you, you're welcome to visit any time...but leave your stereotypes and prejudices behind.

Erm,..."this Mob, that Mob"....it's really pretty offensive, we're talking about people, not sheep!
My close association, is family....please, don't put your foot in it any further!
I shared a good natured example of blackfella thinking as opposed to whitefella thinking, in relation to what makes country special, or sacred, to each in their own eyes, and you seem to have gotten it all wrong!

P.

Well Perse, there seems to be different way of seeing and sensibility here that have little to do with white or black. but if they're your Mob then I guess you've got the right to make whatever associations you want. It's just that the people I know up there do not want to be associated with dope. even circumstantially.

You can't help it, can you?
You really are confused and uptight.
I suggest you reread the whole post again....you're the only one huffing and puffing, and beating your chest!

I'm not making any associations, you're doing that all by yourself.
Your nose is all out of joint because I said, I have very close ties to the Kuku Ylanji.

P.

T

TheBatCave

guys stay on topic please settle your problems out of ic mag its not wanted on the forums

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
It's alright BatCave mate, all topics are welcome in this thread that's why it's a Smokers Lounge, plus it's sometimes hard to interpret someone's posts because it is the internet and your only reading words typed, not actually hearing the person say it, so alot of posts are taken the wrong way.
Sat X RB is just trying to make sure people aren't misinterpreted with ganja growing when they aren't growers and Persephone is sharing his connections an interactions with the local people of his area, it's all good, we are all friends here and have the same one love of ganja :gday:
Peace an Puffs to You All

Status
Not open for further replies.