What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys hope all is well. just a pop in say hi still got no net but back in a week or so. Plants safe n hapoy and should be back in time for harvest up dates. Take care.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Morning Gang :tiphat:
PPG nice to see you brother :wave:
Wallywombat howz it going brother??
Sat sounds like your preparing very nicely for the upcoming Spring time :whee:
No more smoko for lil ol b00mer so I'll just puff puff pass in the spirit of smoking
:smoke out:

N

noyd666

SEE IN TOKE OF THE TOWN=ERIC HOLDER ATTORNEY GEN SAY'S MAJOR CHANGES TO DRUG POLICY COMING, BASTARD .LOOKS LIKE THE WALLS STARTING TO CRUMBLE.:tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Ola from Lisbon .

Back in Lisboa .
Spent a week out in the hills North of Lisbon . I got to harvest, and have a meal of some of the beans I helped with at the start of the season . What a treat !
Got the run around from the Indian embassies , contacted Brussels . They said contact Oz . Who said contact Brussels ...
FFS ! So heading home again . Getting keen to hear some Ozzie strine and see a few fair haired folks . France and Spain with very limited language was a challenge .
Gonna get into some autos 1st thing . Select some new indoor stock and back to the grind stone he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

S

shokdee

Thanks for the update Ebb. Glad to hear you are well and enjoying your travels across the EU.

Home is where the heart is, so wear it.

$hokdee

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Ola from Lisbon .

Back in Lisboa .
Spent a week out in the hills North of Lisbon . I got to harvest, and have a meal of some of the beans I helped with at the start of the season . What a treat !
Got the run around from the Indian embassies , contacted Brussels . They said contact Oz . Who said contact Brussels ...
FFS ! So heading home again . Getting keen to hear some Ozzie strine and see a few fair haired folks . France and Spain with very limited language was a challenge .
Gonna get into some autos 1st thing . Select some new indoor stock and back to the grind stone he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
me and bucket figured you d be coming home soon ,

well assuming they let you come back ,
we will see you soon mate , hehehe ..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Wal, $hokdee

Spent my last $100 on a bus from Donastia [Nth Spain ] to Madrid - Lisbon .
Called up a buddy with my last dollar . Thank Buddha he answered . Went up to the farm for a week .
Bonus was I managed to bring with me a healthy sack of herbs I acquired in the Nth . he he . We all know what Free Wheelin`Franklin said about Dope and times of no money ...
Flat broke but bud rich lol . [C5 , AG13 , SSH , Liberty Hz , Cheese ,C5 x Ortega , Hash Plant Hz x Hz AC !! ]
In the Dam I took G13 Hz A to the green house coffee shop and laid a bud on the bud tender , then up to Barnies Coffee Shop to vape some . he he .
I found coffee shop weed a roller coaster exp . One minute as high as , then dropped and able to function again . Thai , Jamaican and African brick weed were more gentle , but def more interesting to my psyche .
Had an interesting exp in Nth France . I went into a hydro shop to ask for directions for hitching . The lads gave me directions and enhanced my hitching sign . So in appreciation I pulled out a bud of Haze . One lad pulled out his stash and handed me a nice nugg . I smelt it and said "thats strong ! " He told me it was Amnesia Hz and that they have the real deal cut . Was a great way to kick off the day hitching next morning .

Final destination of the hitch hike odyssey Donastia San Sebastion .

hGwr4q9l.jpg

lIMVIHsl.jpg

Leaving Lisbon in nxt cpl of days . Home is calling me .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

timmy

Hey Eb,
Isn't it funny how sometimes things just work out. Glad to hear all is well.
That's a serious collection you had going mate. I would have loved to have tried them.
What were the standouts? I'm sure there were a few. hehe.
Loved following your travels. Here's to a smooth ride home.

Cheers
Timmy!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
some good interchanges by the sounds eb,
thats the fun of traveling,
the new people and experiences youd never get staying home,
and sharing the herb ,,
all us tokers love that it seems ..

love that brickwork over the incredible rocks man,
will be fun to check out all your pics once your safely home ..
good luck on the last leg eb ...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Evening gang :wave:
Safe journeys on your way home Elmer mate, sounds like you had a incredible time with some fantastic adventures mixed in :good:
Your always welcome to post as many photos of your travels here in the smoker's lounge bro, I for 1 look forward to seeing more from your trip :tiphat:
Heya shokdee mate, nice to see you brother, how's things on your side of the fence tonight mate??
Smoking on some Sour Diesel tonight and loving every second of it and also have some outdoor Cinderella99 cross to smoke on too when I want to get even higher :whee:
Peace an Puffs

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya Timmy and Wallywombat and PPG and noydie and Wal :gday:
Miss you guys in the above post ^^^
Sorry bit too stoned already :bigeye:
Think it's time to break out the Vape and blow some vapour
:blowbubbles:

S

shokdee

:tiphat:

Who said b00m doesn't know how to get the highest on only vapour?

Not me,
$hokdee

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya ozzie bruz :tiphat:
yeah mate the vape is really where it's at for true taste pleasure and a soaring HIGH :good:
shokdee your always cracking me up brother :biglaugh:
still puffing an passing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.