What's new

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thx KingCobra66 :smoke:

The sativ stretch...
picture.php

Exemple of high and short stature couples males females, good point for the next F2s i think!
picture.php

A short female is selected and cloned for fun n' test, vibes Aza'!
:dance:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Syd! Not especially but the Mazari male heritage is strong, after the vegetative it refines and it looks a bit more sativa.

The mom Thai influence is more found in the terpenes and the effects long lasting, energic and trippy. About the aromas it's kushkush but with a touch spicy and minty in general, that said there's also some rare specimens with eucalyptus, cinnamon, chocolat, really interesting to select and create variance and different lines. But i'm already in F3 so that will decreace anyway, let's hope multiple different spicy moms for the next F4 and to limit the homogeneity, that's my general openpoll breeding goal for now!
:flowers2:

tcherno

sorry the game is over for me

Robbed yesterday all my seeds collection stolen as well as my computer and a lot of important things to me.

My life is at a new start and i dont know how i will survive?

By hoping this enormous shit will be fertile lol

Very sad time, difficult to find the positivity but i will fight to survive

Peace

a gravel only makes him stumble, even if at the time the prospect of a happy sequel becomes blurred. And then it must be said that it is the canna that chose us, and not the other way around, but this is just an assumption on my part, this idea pleases me a lot. vibe'zzz:huggy:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Merci Tcherno! Time flies... Thanks again to all friends that hopefully sent me back my seeds, really lucky in the end!
smile.gif

So also thanks Tcherno for your Thaizar grow, good luck with them!
Feel free to post your photos here!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
BoOm StRa! Thanks, you too good sunday bro!

Time flies again, my first atao packaging 2017 for share with "seeds collection" now "genetics" for trade...

Afropips, Swazi Red cut x TRSC, Lebanese BLD male at the start F1.

Here's the very lttle 2013 repro F2... (3*1) Lebanese bx plant behind in the corner.
picture.php

picture.php

Good luck with them StRa, they start to be old, need to be sprout in the next few years! :D Grow project soon?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Here's a F2 Swazili outdoor mini test with trellising at 47°N, by Oliv thx!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

tcherno

Hi roms,

thaizar F3,

I'll make you a little culture diary right here, one more big week of stretching and it should get interesting soon.

1 female for 5 males, at the moment it's normal for me, I'm waiting for the wheel to turn, it's my annual period of bad luck... I still have 6 seeds left to find a winner.

I decided to only look for a keeper for the smoke but the males I got was very interesting, very big vigour, including at the cuttings.

Rom your work at this level is remarkable

tcherno

it's always the same, next time I'm sure I'll have a male... it's the karma that's laughing in my face:wtf:, and also a little bit of randomness:tongue:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Peace bro, good philosophy, positive vibrations! :ying:

This unique female has chance to shine and show a special kind of specimen!
:bis:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
them StRa, they start to be old, need to be sprout in the next few years! :D Grow project soon?

yeah Roms!

I hope to sprout these this winter for a little indoor run....and or next spring.....

I'll keep u updated!

boom:party:

Latest posts

Latest posts