What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hey cool good to see thanks Syd! I look forward some buds, not sexed yet?

Probably my best potent hybrid (Red Thai x Malawi Gold*Power Plant), THCV leitmotiv! :)

Here's another one Powered cultivated by VanVulpen vibes brothaz!

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Aha good lolita enjoy bro!

If it's a bit shy i would say Red Thai long flowering pheno..? Patience, maybe a chocolate/minty one! ;)

G

Are the orange/pink pistils from the Red Thai?I'm even more excited now cause I never had coloured pistils before!

Lmem3DJ.jpg
Xp5qDBW.jpg
LlTN8Gj.jpg

:watchplant:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
If there is no male or intersex around to pollinate her, and change the white to pink or orange, it's a nice true colored one congrats Syd!!
Surely a special one to come with you brotha, thanks for the show!

west-eu

nice one Roms pretty pics, hope you are well

syd : how many female have you got ? lovely pics too mate

Roms did you manage to sprout the rest of the swazili ?

i will try to make some space next year for you i might do another sativa run, african colombian thai, i'm still looking for clear and clean effect with new and interesting flavor

kenavo

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut West-eu! As you know the Swazili is a candidat but it has also its bad sides to work and deselect, too leafy buds principaly. So not a priority project here, 2022 maybe? Next year for sativa i will pop the Mazswaz and Powered Thai, pure Mazari and double Pakistan indica repro projects too.

Vibes kenavo bro!

G

Hey Westy!Only one small lolita but a pretty one.Starting to get some lemony terps .

cXFiEYP.jpg
N1zZv4Y.jpg
lfY8qJU.jpg

Kenavo bros!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Wow Syd, a special exotic specimen never seen here!

This little one doesn't like toping cut but... apex cloned? :D

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi Nexus,

My words are very relative and "guesswork", no lab tests but with time there will be some i hope. I just base my think and ideas with smoke reports in fact. ^^

The varine is prior present in pure sativa but the hybridiz seems to also increases results. Here's an interesting article : https://weedmaps.com/news/2020/01/high-thcv-strains-you-should-know-about/

Today contrary to what we thought the THCV itself can be psychoactive at high dose but its action is mostly in the limitation of the THC. We can't easy have high % of both in theory but maybe with work and selection we can develop new results and new ratios will see! (?...) ;) Btw and paradoxicaly the THCV pure start to be effective in psychiatry! Like a cleansing, mind and spiritual equilibrium power i guess.

Nexus7

Thanks for the informative reply Roms.

Basically I'm chasing a high I previously experienced (highly euphoric, uplifting, no ceiling or burnout but very short lasting ~ 30min) that I rarely find in modern strains and feel thcv may have played a part.

The strain was definitely some kind of Sativa.

1:1 Thc:Thcv strains are able now but are highly expensive (50 Euro for one fem seed at Dutch passion!)

Anyway what's the effects like on the Powered Thai?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Basically I'm chasing a high I previously experienced (highly euphoric, uplifting, no ceiling or burnout but very short lasting ~ 30min) that I rarely find in modern strains and feel thcv may have played a part.

The strain was definitely some kind of Sativa.

1:1 Thc:Thcv strains are able now but are highly expensive (50 Euro for one fem seed at Dutch passion!)

Ya the connexion between a short lasting high peak and the varine seems to be logic, our tolerance and the dose play a big part too but there's also some other kinds of sativa high with lower peak, long lasting or destroya ; quasi zero THCV is also possible with pure sativa! The future next step of the varine understanding is really large and complex. + the role and combo with terpenes.

Rarely find nowadays but the sativa side starts to grow up in minds and boxes since few years, it needs more weeks of flowering but the clean high or racy experiences are increasingly sought. Patience i think you can find some 1:1 kind of THC/THCV ratio with other sativa breeders, nowadays many things available even with landraces!

Anyway what's the effects like on the Powered Thai?
Its peak is really high so a varine winner i think, will see but its THC level could be up to 20%. Strong high not always clean i mean, trippy waves and understone are possible. 1:2 THC/THCV i would say. ;) Softer 1:1 specimens are possible but exception with it.

P.S. : At the time VanVulpen had offered his Powered Thai harvest to its aunt who was battling cancer final phase, and she won the fight!!! Then VV came back to me and thank and told that i was a legend! ^^

Last edited:

Rastak'

Tell me more about the thcv you bought on lulashop. How do you use it? Smoke? Vape?
What is the taste if there is one?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Sorry Rastak i never tasted it, the experience was from ChiefOrganic and shared by tchat with me few months ago...

THCV is psychoactive at doses of 50mg+ ;
And combined with THC it is very psychedelic ;
I did my experiments ;

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@Nexus7
My Thaizar and Mazjam are probably also 1:2 oriented... ;)

Here's some Thaizar, currently with Tcherno thx
picture.php

picture.php

Happy new year to you all! :smoke:

Last edited: