What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As The World's collapsing, jane is to thrive...

Cappy

America will lose its sovreignty?

That's just plain stupid.

Our geographic advantage alone will insure America remains America, whatever form that may be. Only two major nations worldwide are surrounded by thousands of miles of ocean, America and Austrailia. We have neighboring countries, but they couldn't be less of a threat to our independence.

Scout

Collapse = Dopetopia. Nice to have some rose-colored glasses on! It would be a fcking miracle if Ms. Green would ride the lightning bolt down from the Heavens and save the day.

What if we get a happy-trigger nuke fest and causes one of those theorized nuclear winters? Or a massive solar flare that completly fooks power grids as it rips through the atmosphere? Not much growing going on in those mad max collapse scenarios. Hmmmmm...How much of a stash would one need before the collapse? What about alcohol and cigs?

We've obviously crossed the event horizon....how much longer until the black hole, until the war of all against all?:fsu:

Scout

"America", the myth, will get thrown under the moneychanger bus. Another one of those empires used up and wore out by a bullshit debt feeding fiat money scam.

Dudesome

Veteran
America will lose its sovreignty?

That's just plain stupid.

Our geographic advantage alone will insure America remains America, whatever form that may be. Only two major nations worldwide are surrounded by thousands of miles of ocean, America and Austrailia. We have neighboring countries, but they couldn't be less of a threat to our independence.

I am sorry, but you don't seem to understand sovreignty. Look at Ireland. how geografically well established is it? It has almost nothing to do with geography. Nobody is talking about military threat. We are talking about Americas political status. and it's not looking too good. Do you think the rest of the world is just going to sit sttill and see how US's bankrupting them all? I doubt that case scenario.

Now im not an American and I live in Europe and Russia partially. Here in Europe and Russia people's mentality toward fellow American citizens is like this:

-Brainwashed sheep
-Fat fat nation
-Stupid as hell
-Consuming slaves
-Spenders
-Blind

Now although for the most part I know different, I understand where the thinking is coming from. From the same brainwashing shitty media... Why? Because everyone wants to blame an American citizen and politics. only few see the powers behind the curtains.

Dudesome

Veteran
Collapse = Dopetopia. Nice to have some rose-colored glasses on! It would be a fcking miracle if Ms. Green would ride the lightning bolt down from the Heavens and save the day.

What if we get a happy-trigger nuke fest and causes one of those theorized nuclear winters? Or a massive solar flare that completly fooks power grids as it rips through the atmosphere? Not much growing going on in those mad max collapse scenarios. Hmmmmm...How much of a stash would one need before the collapse? What about alcohol and cigs?

We've obviously crossed the event horizon....how much longer until the black hole, until the war of all against all?:fsu:

okay who is talking about saving the day?

Why do you have to bring up the nuke fest? nuke fest is kindergarden compared to the war of Information that's starting to take pace.
Nobody is going to be bombing or nuking anybody like we did back in WW2. That's just not suitable for the modern society's mentality.

The war of information on the other hand is way bigger ... I am not really sure HOW it's going to end, but this I know for sure. It has already started. Look at what's in the newspapers and TV. Cyborgs are being created on daily basis. Just not the robotic kinds of cyborgs. Once they take a better controll over the internet - it's on...

So why do you bring alcohol and cigs? It doesn't need a black market. Corporations are going to be there anyway because economically they are much stronger than the US.

Corporations do not have to rely on natural recources as much as they do rely on their technology. Corporation's biggest assets are their sience. That is a core reason why corporations are going to be there for a long time.
What sience does government have in its posession? And how about technology? NASA? Most of the NASA's equipment and technology is sponsored by corporations in the first place.
Today's government is just an illusion of power.

Dudesome

Veteran
ok whoever cleared my last post might aswell delete the whole thread. Or were you just too lazy to glance through?

Yes I did touch the concept of black markets, but not stressing that would be just fucking hippocratic. not going to post shit here in this thread anymore in that state of things.

thank you.