What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As The World's collapsing, jane is to thrive...

Dudesome

Veteran
Warning note:
Many may find this thread somewhat frightening. Not many will agree with the points given. Some may be insulted or offended in a way. I am only asking people not to take the deliberation personally. Let us not turn this into another troll battle and be constructive in our deliberations.

Here it goes

So while the US debt ceiling talk drama theatre is on, many believe it will somehow solve anything.
The reality is that raising the debt ceiling will not be a long-term solution. The further into debt US government put's us all - the worse the outcome is going to be.

The REALITY IS - THE BIG BOOM IS COMING SOONER OR LATER!

The USD inflation is going to be followed by hyperinflation which will put the majority of world's population into poverty.
American civilization is at its end. Ghettofication of USA is coming, friends, so be prepared.

Why? This is why:

The rates of inflation that we know of are a bullshit fed to us by top notch FED economists. The inflation is measured by core PCE. Core PCE does not inculde the price of food and gas growth.
Since FOOD AND GAS ARE OUR MAIN DAILY Expenditures, core PCE is just a masscarade.

So while they are reporting to us those funny inflation rates of 2-4% a year food price has grown 37% only this year. Gas price? see for yourselves...

Corporations are moving offshore.(India, China) Indian real-estate market is booming because of that.
USD is no longer a trusted currency and neither is any other currency of the world. Exept maybe for CHF(it's still backed by gold for some part.
More and more smart investors and financially educated folks are switching to commodities such as Gold and Silver. Those are the real money of the future. The boom of gold and silver is only starting.

Meanwhile in europe things aren't looking any better. Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland are also just the beginning of inflation of EUR currency.

Illuminati, Skull and Bones, CFR, bilderberg club or whoever the fuck else there is out there are fullfilling their longterm plans of globalization. Many may call them evil. Others like myself will call it nature of things.

So with all that going on, here is an interesting question:

What's to happen with Marijuana market?

My own humble predictions: prosperity.

I will post my thought process on the whole topic somewhat later on, but for now I leave the topic to intelligent minds of Icmag to touch.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i could figure out how to make change for a D cup, I'd be a step closer to finalizing my titties and weed based economic plan.

Cappy

lol ^^^

How many people have guessed what your screen name means? I used to carry that same name way be in the middle 90's when Jerry was still alive.

As far as the doomsday stuff goes, not for another 40-50 years, and only if corporate money is allowed to run our politics for that long. Sorry to my kids....

Cappy

I think we agree for the most part, it's just a matter of timing.

I've been hearing my 90 yr. old grandmother tell me the Rapture is coming since the Arab/Israeli wars of the 70's. Fuck, she made holiday meals miserable with her dumbshit. Just try reminding her of how many times she's been wrong though.

Dudesome

Veteran
I think we agree for the most part, it's just a matter of timing.

I've been hearing my 90 yr. old grandmother tell me the Rapture is coming since the Arab/Israeli wars of the 70's. Fuck, she made holiday meals miserable with her dumbshit. Just try reminding her of how many times she's been wrong though.

Was your grandmother financially and economically educated anyhow?

Thing's are way different today. When your grandmother was alive 90 year's ago the Federal Reserve Act was just at its teens. USD was backed by Gold and not by Debt.

Greenheart

Veteran
When the markets collapse and the barter system replaces the paper skilled gardeners will be in great demand. With such high value on someone that can provide sustainment of life I can only imagine that a person who also has the skills to produce and refine medicinal herbs of high quality will only be in even greater demand.

At one time it was legal to pay your US taxes in hemp. That alone speaks volumes on the subject.

Dudesome

Veteran
When the markets collapse and the barter system replaces the paper skilled gardeners will be in great demand. With such high value on someone that can provide sustainment of life I can only imagine that a person who also has the skills to produce and refine medicinal herbs of high quality will only be in even greater demand.

At one time it was legal to pay your US taxes in hemp. That alone speaks volumes on the subject.

Keep on going! I am loving your thought process. Not too far away from mine!
Respect!

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol ^^^

How many people have guessed what your screen name means? I used to carry that same name way be in the middle 90's when Jerry was still alive.

heheh, yah, i keep expecting somebody to register NFA as a screen name, and just follow me around posting after me ;)

topically....
odd psychological territory, but there's a cross section that not only sees doom over every horizon, but actively hopes for it in an odd twisted way. everybody's got to have a hobby, i guess.

as to economics...it's all a game, it just matters whether everybody playing thinks the rules are sane, even when they aren't. at least with my plan, boobies are a commodity. imagine the stock market on breast futures.

Dudesome

Veteran
heheh, yah, i keep expecting somebody to register NFA as a screen name, and just follow me around posting after me ;)

topically....
odd psychological territory, but there's a cross section that not only sees doom over every horizon, but actively hopes for it in an odd twisted way. everybody's got to have a hobby, i guess.

as to economics...it's all a game, it just matters whether everybody playing thinks the rules are sane, even when they aren't. at least with my plan, boobies are a commodity. imagine the stock market on breast futures.

breasts are indeed a commodity like no other ;) almost comparable to weed :p

But I am not talking about doomsday. There will be prosperity even after the biggest crisis on planet. A better world.
The big boom is something we will have to live through in order for society to reevaluate its position toward economy and planet as whole. Take great depression i/e...

And I am not making an emotional conclusion based on the Maya/Wanga/egyptians/Nostradamus/whoeverelse the fuck 2012 forcasts. Even astrology has it's explanation for that, but I am not going there. No it's not the end of the world.
I am talking about the concrete economical situation of the planet earth. It's bringing us down.

The reason why so many people are not seeing the situation is because the system has programmed us with all the media. We are more interested in that Norwagian psycho shooting loads of folks, than our own financial future. We are more occupied with MTV, our jobs, brainwashing tv series etc, than say RT/Wikileaks/ourselves and the streets. Look at the streets. Streets don't lie. What do you see on the streets? Unemployment/Drugs/Sex/Alchohol.

ZEROorDIE

invest in guns and practical knowledge(how to build, farm, hunt, survive)

they are the only things that will ensure your survival in the eventual collapse and fallout.

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Streets don't lie. What do you see on the streets?

more often than not, a lot of dead raccoons.

i dunno,man - i'd like to think i'm already in a position to transition to whatever econapocalypse the world could bring us, but if i'm being honest...half of what i sell ends up being bought by people who depend on their government jobs and/or university paychecks. it's half the local economy - that doesn't just disappear and people decide they'd rather have an oz of my funk than a roof over their head or pay their electrical bill.

be it precious metals or trading magic beans for livestock, no matter what...if the world gets turned upside down, you, me, and everybody else is going to be 180 degrees off normal too. you don't get to have a society consisting of this many tiny knots holding it together and just tug on individual threads without it effecting a lot more than it looks like on its face.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
china is taking over . i wish their language and writing wasnt so confusing and hard to learn. spanish was easy

China has their own problems to deal with (rampant inflation, for one). They aren't taking over anything anytime soon. Well, unless you think the market for knock off products is something...

HB.

Dudesome

Veteran
more often than not, a lot of dead raccoons.

i dunno,man - i'd like to think i'm already in a position to transition to whatever econapocalypse the world could bring us, but if i'm being honest...half of what i sell ends up being bought by people who depend on their government jobs and/or university paychecks. it's half the local economy - that doesn't just disappear and people decide they'd rather have an oz of my funk than a roof over their head or pay their electrical bill.

be it precious metals or trading magic beans for livestock, no matter what...if the world gets turned upside down, you, me, and everybody else is going to be 180 degrees off normal too. you don't get to have a society consisting of this many tiny knots holding it together and just tug on individual threads without it effecting a lot more than it looks like on its face.

Thank you, dear! Thank you for bringing the argument that could make me start:
The DEMAND For Weed during the crisis and why it's going to rise.

To start of I shall bring you an example.

The thriving of cofeeshops in amsterdam during the subprime realestate default of 2007.

When the default happened, most businesses had to declaire bankruptcy. That was not the case with Cofeeshops in amsterdam. In fact, people started inhaling way bigger than before the crisis, which boomed the revenues of cofeeshops.

Speaking for myself - I thrived. Some of my chronic went 50-60 euro/gram back then. The demand was insane, even though people remained unemployed.

We have to take into a count the fact that Weed is a medicine first of all. It reveals stress and helps with depression. At times of crisis depression is a massive mentality and not just individual sickness(if you may call it that). That is the key factor why demand curve goes up.

Yes it sounds predatory to exploit the market(consumer,people<3!!!) that way. But if you do not exploit it - it exploits you.
You either value your labour, so that everyone does the same or become cheap.

sso

Veteran
id say 10 years till we crash again. (20 years ago i predicted the last "crash", course i was a bum and a junky and uneducated to boot so no one listened ;)

this crash is only going to hurt people who dont matter to me, not anymore, so im not very vocal about it :)

its going to be a crash of imaginary things that we´ve made oh so important.

and the people that will crash and burn the hardest are the one´s saying it wont happen, the one´s that are going to make it happen.

its just a lesson to learn for the idiotic masses.

Dudesome

Veteran
China has their own problems to deal with (rampant inflation, for one). They aren't taking over anything anytime soon. Well, unless you think the market for knock off products is something...

HB.

Yes china is experiencing short-term problems. But the fact that most of US corporations are moving there with a speed of lightning is going to raise their GDP big time.

GE has started moving this week. GE man! you know what that means?

sso

Veteran
there is not going to be any anarchy to speak of, no roving bands of bandits.

the bandits are in charge now and they are the one´s that are going to crash the hardest.

the current system is just going to fall apart like the house of cards that it is,

and since its just a big ole papermonster, its not really going to affect the people.

people dont want chaos and anarchy, not the majority, so things are gonna go their usual way, more or less.

ideas die and are born.