What's new

As Of Yet Unnamed Cross of Lime Kush(f) x Strawberry Diesel F1(m)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Well put the final flush water in today. The ph going in is set at 5.7 and the past 2 days it has been 5.7 to 5.8 when I check it before changing it out. Tomorrow will be the chop day. The resin is sticky. The buds are dense. The plants still have the strawberry limeaid smell but with the diesel a bit more pronounced. itzaplant is correct that the strawberry smell starts depleting and the diesel gets stronger after 65 days. Pics go up either tonight or tomorrow after noon. Depends on how I get shit done. haha

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LK x SD is very colorful!

The Star Dawg looks like a screen full of cotton balls!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
looking dank RR

killerqueen lonestars cut?

her leaves allways tacoe up for me and it's the only plant that does it have you got any tips

any info on making her sing would be great

peace

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
LK x SD is very colorful!

The Star Dawg looks like a screen full of cotton balls!

Hiya buddy. She did throw some nice color. SD is looking good!!

looking dank RR

killerqueen lonestars cut?

her leaves allways tacoe up for me and it's the only plant that does it have you got any tips

any info on making her sing would be great

peace

Thanks man. Keep your EC/PPM(if using ro water) no higher than 1.4/1000 in bloom. Much higher and she does weird things

Great job RR! Still remember your LSKQ and BM grow at.....you know where:biggrin:

Thanks. Don't have a clue who you are tho, lol That grow was quite some time ago. Just put some of the BM's in the dome for a run. Been a while and I'm looking forward to them. Thanks for checking in and taking a look see.

ok, i thought you cut me out of the loop there for a minute and changed the code

Man I tried but couldn't do it, lol

Latest posts

Latest posts