What's new

As Of Yet Unnamed Cross of Lime Kush(f) x Strawberry Diesel F1(m)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess all those nights at the strip club with jw listening to "pour some sugar on me" has had some positive effect on the girls!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as if they had stripper glitter all over them,you know,sparkly? sheesh,try to pay a weird compliment to people!...
the buds all look very nice,i expect there will be a very nice harvest of scissor clogging resin encrusted buds coming soon,great work!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
i guess all those nights at the strip club with jw listening to "pour some sugar on me" has had some positive effect on the girls!

as if they had stripper glitter all over them,you know,sparkly? sheesh,try to pay a weird compliment to people!...
the buds all look very nice,i expect there will be a very nice harvest of scissor clogging resin encrusted buds coming soon,great work!

You misunderstood. You've seen jw. His stripper bars have chicks with dicks. I don't go there!! No glitzy ass jewelry, or ball spreaders for me.
It is gonna be some scissor clogging resin. it's really thick and gooey. Thinking it's gonna be a pain in the ass to be honest.

Grizz

Veteran
spin pro, does all the dirty work. and as i remember it the first time i went to that strip club you was dancing on the over 55 women free night. must say the old ladys was diggin for the dollor bills to put in your thong rr.

resinryder

Veteran
I'm a stud. And the old lady's got the money and usually no teeth which is a double bonus!!

R

RustlewoodNW

Not sure if you've decided a name for it yet, but I thought limeberryfuel as a suggestion; though of course the name should be given based on the traits of the herb as well...how does your best girl smell? :tiphat:

resinryder

Veteran
Not sure if you've decided a name for it yet, but I thought limeberryfuel as a suggestion; though of course the name should be given based on the traits of the herb as well...how does your best girl smell? :tiphat:

No name yet. Waiting on the final smoke results. Smells are the same. Strawberry lime koolaid with the diesel becoming more pronounced.

Just thought of a name for her.........Limequil, cause its that night time, cloudy head, make ya choke medicine.

Early indications are that she's more of a daytime smoke. Not a couch locking nighttime beast.

timmy

Lookin' good mate!
Sounds like an interesting cross.
The smell sounds delicious.
I'll be here lurking, watching....

resinryder

Veteran
Lookin' good mate!
Sounds like an interesting cross.
The smell sounds delicious.
I'll be here lurking, watching....

Fucking A. TIMMY!!! How you doing my friend? Hope all's well your way. Glad to have you pop in my friend!!

Wow brotha, just stellar looking. Great job as always, so stoked about this cross.

Thanks for the kind words my friend. Much appreciated!!

timmy

Hey mate,
Yeah all's well in my neck of the woods. Going really well actually.
Got heaps going on, I'll try and get some pics and update my thread soon.
I'll definitely be checking in here from time to time too, you haven't lost it mate!

Cheers
Timmy!

resinryder

Veteran
The last set of plant shots looked damn good!
that kq is a frost machine :muahaha:

Thanks buddy. Wish there was a way to get the smell across. It really is amazing.
The KQ throws mad frost. Smells and taste great too. Makes LOTS of hash.

Need to slap that RR's sour slut to franks big pink pole.... lmao... Az

Spank dat bitch. Lol They would have to get their freak on behind closed doors, behind a dumpster, or in the back seat of a chevy. I don't wanta see franks big pink pole!!!

Hey mate,
Yeah all's well in my neck of the woods. Going really well actually.
Got heaps going on, I'll try and get some pics and update my thread soon.
I'll definitely be checking in here from time to time too, you haven't lost it mate!

Cheers
Timmy!
lGad to hear things are good my friend. You know what they say. If you don't use it you lose it. So gotta keep my grow on.

Latest posts

Latest posts