What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

E

ElectroSticky

stonehegde , NYCDiesel , skunk1 , blueberry , o.haze , shiraz(special seed from iran) ,
and G-13

sorry ,, i just could not deside , they where all so killer ,
hopefully the nebula , wappa , masterkush , diamond1 , and TW , will make it into the list :muahaha: ,,

and im trying to get some reservoir gear ,, looking forward to it :muahaha:

Last edited:
The Original Big Bud that was electric green with orange hairs and a snowstorm to boot, was the strongest I have seen. That cut has made grown men who were lifetime smokers faint right in front of me. Strait 911 calls. "whats in that shit" then bam! Laying on the deck with eyes rolling in his head. 3 different people same strain. Too bad I lost it. Had it for almost 10 years. Good TImes.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well that was three months ago, how bout today? ba ba BUMP!

Most potent I had was some crazy purple mister nice guy from a club, then Goo x Soma A+, then romulan.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
g13xafghani "mr nice" from sensi will always be on top of my list for most potent, a joint i would compare to eating an 1/8oz of mushrooms, very strong. i grew it in 03 and remember sitting by the lake after smoking a joint and about 30 minutes later just plain fucked up. very dazed feeling that put a smile on my face. lost the cut during a raid and plan to have her back with me fishing by the lake again.

luciano28

Ive smoked a lot of "name brand" strains in my 15 years of smoking or so but the best I have ever smoked was some no-name weed my cousin brought up in the summer of 1997 from Florida(Clearwater, Bel-Air area). It did have a name though, my cousin called it "creeper" because the high didnt hit you for a few minutes, it didnt really creep up though, it hit me like a ton of bricks about 5 minutes after we finished and I was about to finish my cigarette(I have quit smoking cigs since then). I remember thinking this weed is OK, them BAM!, I was floored, I actually got nautious. The weed probably did have a proper name but we were just 18 year old kids and he just called it "creeper". That was the best ever still to this day. It was huge buds with tons of red hairs, the bud looked red because it was covered in those hairs. The buds were big like an indica and Id say the high was hybrid, both sativa and indica.

Good memories.

I love hearing the stories from the oldheads about the Panama Red, Alcupulco Gold, and all the other extinct strains of herb from the 60's and 70's. My parents were hippies and my mom has told me about the "Gold", she always says "it was really gold colored", cracks me up because she isnt a smoker anymore. So if anyone got any stories about those long gone brands of herb Id love to hear them.

Slapstick

hehe this was truly a fun read, i love when people tell old tales about weed... Ive grown weed for a good 10 years, and smoked for a little longer. I grew some COB as my first indoor try some years ago, and a friend of mine kinda insulted me saying it was good weed, but he didnt find it very strong... Being very proud of my first indoor crop, my pride was seriously hurt! Anyway, its not like he wasent right, the COB wasent much to write home about, so i tried with some bubblegum and bubblegum crosses, which where up there, but nothing crazy (still some of the best weed i have smoked though). So to make sure he wouldent say any crap about the strenght i started searching for something really strong, read up about it online etc. It was not easy to find anything really potent unless u spend shitloads of money on the genetics, and as a student at the time, that was not an option. Finally i found something i could get around with no big financial losses, some White russian F2's.. They grew out really well, best yealders i have ever had, full of resin... When done, i truly had some potent weed.... I hated it, seriously i couldent smoke that stuff, it would just fuck me up way too bad.. Seriously some people talk about couchlock.. talkt about bedlock... would have to lie down after smoking it... tasted pretty bad as well.. Anyway, its still the stronges weed i have ever had, and i have had quite a few smoke trips to Amsterdam.. In the end i gave it all to my mate.... he was happy! Hated to come visit him after that though, as i would have to smoke that stuff (there was a lot). I dunno, i like getting fucked up, but that would just fuck me up and make me feel sick... Now in Amsterdam, i found a place that sold nycd... That was/is wicked strong, and though it punches like Mike Tyson, it makes u feel real nice, mellow but happy!

Now ofc. i have not had the pleasure of trying out most of those hyped strains like OGKush, DC etc. But with some luck ill get to that soon enough... Have had a lot of different Hazes i think i liked the ssh the most... But newer thought they where anywhere as potent as the WR or Nycd for that matter.. However the most of the hazes i have smoked where from Amsterdam.. and well i dont trust most of those coffeshops, u newer really know what u are getting unless u grow it your self!

hmmm... did i have a point... im pretty sure i had a point... its gone now though...
Oh well, good luck stay safe!

Slapstick

luciano28

White Russian has been mentioned so many times in this thread, I have to buy a pack. Serious Seeds probably has the best Im assuming?

Slapstick, I dont know if you had a point but I enjoyed reading it man! You did tell everyone the most potent strain you smoked so thats the point right?

Slapstick

luciano28 said:
White Russian has been mentioned so many times in this thread, I have to buy a pack. Serious Seeds probably has the best Im assuming?

Slapstick, I dont know if you had a point but I enjoyed reading it man! You did tell everyone the most potent strain you smoked so thats the point right?

Yea think that was my point :wave: Ill add that if i was to go commercial, that would be my strain.. Heck i might even try it again in a few years just for my own pleasure! Lets see if u agree about the strenght if u end up growing some, good luck and stay safe :wave:

Slapstick

Elk Woman

Great Pot I Have Known

Great Pot I Have Known

I've literally read this thread all the way through (well, I skimmed the stuff that was just smack-talk), and now here's my favorite super-strong buzzes (actually I prefer the spacey, ethereal stuff to the heavies, so the list isn't that long):

Train Wreck, hands down! Can't stop babbling/giggling until my eyes quit working. :muahaha: This isn't sleeper stuff, it's what keeps us up and playful at my house, and the buzz lasts a LONG TIME.

some version of Superskunk that truly crossed my eyes for half an hour. I was blinded. Grown and offered by a friend here in CA: after smoking I had to have someone's help in finding a chair. They all laughed, but I was in a wonderful place. :redface: :pointlaug

Best past bud: as a 19-year-old in 1974, on the North Shore of Kauai at the village of hippies called Taylor Camp, I was heading out to hitchhike into town. As I passed the last shack, some guys invited me to share a pipe. I said, "I'm going into town, but I'll take 2 or 3 hits. . ." They just looked at each other and laughed. Suffice to say, I never made it past the second hit, and I CERTAINLY didn't make it into town! :eek:

This hamlet was the last stop for feral hippies and Viet Nam vets before heading into the jungle to plant their grows; looking back, I'm inclined to believe that some of the best bud of the time was grown by shell-shocked vets who were self-medicating their horrors. I also wonder if any of these guys from Taylor Camp, or Valley House in the '70s, are members of this forum? If so, I want to shake your hand and THANK YOU for breeding/ creating such magical stuff. :bow: :jump: :bow:

also, I want to thank the unsung heroes of the early cannabis breeders: especially those involved in the scientific manipulation of mutagenic chemicals that some used to create polyploidal genetics to allow the full potential of the plant to come into its own. I believe much of the kick-a** varieties we've come to love since the late '70s must stem from these experiments.:bow::canabis:

And thanks to the Pot Fairy, who has given us so much to work with! Carry on, y'all! :muahaha:

40oz

Strongest strain I have ever tried is Herojuana a good batch is redicoulosly potent and everything that it gets breed with comes out superpowerful but then there is so many other strains everything is grown right can be extremely potent but strains that definetetly always seems to come out potent are Chemdawg Og kush relatives.

house

My strongest smoke expirience was a bag of Headband x ECSD cross. During a boring car ride my friend pulls out the healthiest buds I have ever seen. Pale glittery gray-green, orange hairs and calyxs the size of coffee beans. ECSD was my previous favorite but these were on a whole different level. Heavy diesely funk skunk that lingered on your person for hours. My hands felt like I hate a stack of syrup covered pancakes with my hands. The high was utterly devastating lasting a full 8 hrs. My runner up would be Thunderfuck, which I prefer in taste and quality of high. But sheer potency nothing beats this Headband Diesel cut.

ChronJohn

Greenhouse Seeds claims their Hawaiian Snow has 23.5% THC or something. just putting that out there. strongest I've personally had was probably Super Silver Haze. or some random bud grown locally called John Mayer, the most beautiful smelling and tasting nugget I've ever had. ever. lol. if the grower of John Mayer frequents this forum, we should talk haha.

H

highsteppa

I'd have to say the strongest ever was the roadkill skunks we got in 1992. MAybe it had somthing to do with being kids and only smoking mexi up to then but man it was some potent/trippy stuff,my friend's girl started crying , etc, etc...and sticking with he skunk years later a family friend gave me a few hits of skunk that FLOORED me at my dads wedding right before I hade to make a speech,hehe. I was breakdancing like it was 1984 later on though.

I guess it is allup to your personal chemistry. Diesel is strong but leaves me fairly coherent and social.

For me C99 has a very stong effect which would make me think twice about smokin at the workplace.

ninjashoes

come to think of it northern lights can pack quite a punch, I wish there was a truly reliable method to test the strength of a strain

TKB-Man

I've had Purple Haze that made my girlfriend faint.. right infront of a police officer in Dunkin Donuts.. (this was the first time we smoked weed out of a pipe, so I had my pipe on me) my girl gets up and shes all pale looking and says "I have low blood sugar" so the cop buys her an orange juice and I'm wondering how much we stunk of weed... luckily the cop believed her and we lucked out but my girl had a bump on her head for a few weeks.

Jack herer is one of my top 3's.

When I first started smoking weed, white rhino made me trip like i took an eighth of shrooms.

Ak-47 made me forget to chew while i had the munchies and i almost choked..

east coast sour diesel - has made a few of my friends faint after a puff or 2.. face down in dirt in the pouring rain under a bridge. (i guess thats what you call it if you live on the east coast?) (whats the difference between ECSD and rez dog's sour d?)
and i definitely always end up

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
Back in 1998/99 when i visited Amsterdam , one of my missions was to try as many different strains as possible...

White Widow was one that stood out the most for me...!!!
(and thats why i,m busy with two phenno's from two different breeders in my cab)

but , I,d realy love to try one of the Diesels on my next grow ..!!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
TKB-Man said:
I've had Purple Haze that made my girlfriend faint.. right infront of a police officer in Dunkin Donuts.. (this was the first time we smoked weed out of a pipe, so I had my pipe on me) my girl gets up and shes all pale looking and says "I have low blood sugar" so the cop buys her an orange juice and I'm wondering how much we stunk of weed... luckily the cop believed her and we lucked out but my girl had a bump on her head for a few weeks.

Jack herer is one of my top 3's.

When I first started smoking weed, white rhino made me trip like i took an eighth of shrooms.

Ak-47 made me forget to chew while i had the munchies and i almost choked..

east coast sour diesel - has made a few of my friends faint after a puff or 2.. face down in dirt in the pouring rain under a bridge. (i guess thats what you call it if you live on the east coast?) (whats the difference between ECSD and rez dog's sour d?)
and i definitely always end up

First up it sounds like your g/f did have low blood sugar, why would marijuana make her faint? was she still holding a hit? hah.

Secondly marijuana ISNT a hallucinagenic! How can you say you smoked white rhino and tripped? Either it was laced with something or your full of malarchy, i think its the latter.

Latest posts

Latest posts