What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

Sacrimon

Very interesting thread, and a lot of good points and perspectives.

I really don't think you can base potency by THC alone. We know what some top strains are when it comes to potency, but with all the hybridization that goes on it's hard to really lock down specific genetic expressions within a certain strain. Even with IBL's and landraces the expressions of the plants change based on a number of factors, one being environment. I think there has been a pretty good list out of strains that are highly potent and have proven to be consistent in the potency department.

Deep Chunk has been my new found favorite lately and I'm working with the plant to make some killer crosses.

budboy

NCG Gooey by Gooeybreeder

NCG Gooey by Gooeybreeder

This stuff is SO strong and SOOO tastey too! The very best I ever had. Stunning and so much better than standard strains I've smoked. It's rare, but he's trying to get it out there more. If you can get it, you'll be one happy person trust me! I was finialy able to get a cut after looking for it for three years and now i'll never let it go. It's taste is so sweet and heavy, it lasts all down a joint and if you fire a roach off weeks later, it tastes just like the bud did again, amazingly yummy. It's resin is so heavy on some buds that you almost can't see green and the water leaves get all kinds of resin buildup on em. I get a TON of bubble from them every time and the shit just melts.
Get Gooey and get happy!

E

ElectroSticky

Hi every1

the most potent bud i have had was at MIA , called COSMO ,
, upon further questioning ,, it was a cross made by ???? and had cosmopolitan in its name theregore it was the COSMO ........

im at CR but that mia cosmo bud was the best so far with such a narcotic efect and an OBVIOUS high ,,, i felt my lips swallen and an overall sooo HIGH !!!!!!

i like to think as myself as an experienced smoker ,,, not becouse i have tryed many strains , but becouse i smoke everyday , all day good stuff , and when you practice this for several years ,, you remember that WOW you once had ,,, im about to stop smoking to see if i get the WOW factor back ,, ... but damn that cosmo !!!!!!!! so freaking destroyer and lost in space ?¡?¡?¡ ,,,,,,

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depends on who you ask, and what you like, and how you smoke, and how you grow..

I havent smoked everything in the world yet...lol so Im not shure whats the "most" potent...
but from what Ive smoked, Sunshine, select Powerhouse plants, Blockhead, a few Deep Chunks, Jamaican Jam, Sunshine#2... theres alot really..

the one Ill agree with Rez on is Swerves SFV... btw.. Im in the process of combining HillTemple Collectives first polyhybrid: ((SFV x (pre98Bubba x DeepChunk))... 3 of the best lines to come outta Cali, all in one.. should be a clusterfuck of great stuff!

aside from my opinion, all that Id recomend, is grow as much as you can, of different varities.. HillTemple has good gear, so does Rez, HeadSeeds, KryptoniteSeeds, WallyDuck, GrindHouse...
theres alot out there thats good to grow.. n theres no way I could mention them all.

dont focus on finding ONE good one , focus on finding LOTS of good ones!

Peace, bub.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny rez hyping up his stuff in every thread :D
good post bub! yes it all depends on how many different strains have you actually tried/smoked :wink:
i like the sourD hash ..but IME as far as raw potency... the F-13 is a level higher than the sourD & c99
15012IMG_2291.JPG

15012IMG_2170.JPG

15012f13_tp3.JPG

REZDOG

Veteran
XyZ said:
funny rez hyping up his stuff

The title of the thread is,
"As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?"
And I answered.
That I grow some of the most potent cannabis available is No Mistake,I assure you. :smile:

Bubba Kush (pre-98)

11061bubba_3_.JPG

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REZDOG said:
That I grow some of the most potent cannabis available is No Mistake,I assure you. :smile:

hehe it may be the most potent on Your list because you didn't try enough different strains around the word :D

oh yeah dude ...you still have to try a lot... each list of favs can change fast - also mine :smoke:

the old jack herer was good...
and so was original c99 as well
but both are a matter of history after i tried the Flo & F-13 :wink:

may add on this point that the Pandora (my private cross between F-13 & a Bubblegum male:) is even more potent than both parents!

sourD is nice potent but i don't see any "elite" things on this strain ...many dutch strains are similar potent... and most haze hybrids are way better. anyway i'm kinda interested how the sour taste will combine with the Pine Tar Kush, thats why i made some fresh sour~kush beans right now (also some sweet~kush:)

as bub already said...it's fine to explore as much different stuff as possible...
a lasting winner smoke in my book is also a right selected Blockhead or the extreme Deep chunk phenos

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
XyZ said:
hehe it may be the most potent on Your list because you didn't try enough different strains around the word
:rolleyes:
I assume you meant "world".
Under that assumption,I can tell you,I've traveled the world and smoked plenty of killer herb....And still do.
The Mother Plants I own/have owned in the last two decades are amongst the most sought-after clones you can name.
Everyone has their own taste,and I'm into what I listed.
Your experience may vary.

Cheers!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good words in the last part! and yes, up there i mean "world" lol ...my english is crap & i'm an old bonghead... peace'

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we are all high :)

we are all high :)

smokin' now some unbelievable sticky Cocoa kush - freaky pheno...it's one of the most potent blues i had (among F-13)
15012IMG_5533.JPG

15012IMG_5692.JPG

15012cocoa_m2.JPG

15012cocoa_m4.JPG

REZDOG

Veteran
Lessee....
In Amsterdam,I smoked some killer,20-year, jar-cured Neville's Haze with Steve,that was very memorable.
Smoking with Soma,and all the crazy shit he has access to,is always an eye-opener.
(Ever seen/smoked bubble made with a kilo of ultra-dank?) :D
Soma's now-lost-to-Dutch-cops,Original "Amnesia Haze" clone was fucking incredible.
The DnA Boys (Don and Aron) grow some fucking killer weed,probably the best in Amsterdam- they set the standard that the Dutch coffeeshop suppliers aspire to,along with Adam at THSeeds,who brought the Sour Diesel Clone to Amsterdam back along.

zeno

REZDOG said:
Soma's now-lost-to-Dutch-cops,Original "Amnesia Haze" clone was fucking incredible.
QUOTE]
it is still here,maybe soma lost him but all the time i have him in my veg room..
it is a killer and there is a lot of amnesia, amesia...not close to what i have..
Foto-674HEAMB.jpg

not the biggest yeilder but in my eyes the most potent strain there is.
Foto-ZINUCMS4.jpg

my promis was i never give it away and as today i never gave it to someone.
Foto-BHGTKMCR.jpg

Foto-EPYLX7JT.jpg

proud to have the original :joint:

REZDOG

Veteran
That AMnesia wasn't tasty,but it ripped off your head and shat down your neck....Talk about "Lost In AMsterdam",lolol,the 1st time I visited I got a load from Soma and De Dampkring sold Soma's Amnesia,as well-grown Right.
Nice work,ya ought to ask Soma if he'd like it back,he'd probably be hugely grateful! :smile:

Smoking Gun

zeno said:
REZDOG said:
QUOTE]
it is still here,maybe soma lost him but all the time i have him in my veg room..
it is a killer and there is a lot of amnesia, amesia...not close to what i have..
Foto-674HEAMB.jpg

not the biggest yeilder but in my eyes the most potent strain there is.
Foto-ZINUCMS4.jpg

my promis was i never give it away and as today i never gave it to someone.
Foto-BHGTKMCR.jpg

Foto-EPYLX7JT.jpg

proud to have the original :joint:

Its definitely a good idea not to let that kind of genetics get out to everyone, but strain hoarding is also a really bad idea. That is exactly how some of the best strains go extinct. So please for the good of the genetics, share a few clones with some trusted friends and spread the love.

zeno

i have a few friends who grow it out,i ment i did not trade it to get other exclusive genetics

Last edited:

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
ECSD from clone was some of the strongest.....NEVER have more than 1 pint and smoke some or your would end up visiting the porcelin god.

2 yrs ago, I smoked some Amnesia Haze in the dam....first time in 7 yrs that I forgot my pin number :D I don't remember where I bought it.

Latest posts

Latest posts