What's new

Arjan Green House gets Arrested during the Cannabis Cup

mr noodles

You mean the super lemon haze crossed out of sharksbreath and super silver haze ... gene stock from shantibaba or have the gene markers moved over onto somas amnesia a bit more
methinks they have
well cheers to root rot
i remember the original super lemon haze hybrid cross when it was being sold as a ssh x sharksbreath tester packs for rip off hunded euro from the dna folks about the time lemon skunk won an award
as i recall they denied ever selling me the pack... which is why i personally have become so involved and active in the canna breeding industry,
K

for fuck shake , the lemon skunk was at cannabis cup in 1994-1995 by gh ...and the lemon skunk is a las vegas clone from the late 80's....skunk from sam

get you fucking fact str8 please , this is ridiculous

super lemon haze is lemon skunk x ssh ...

santi is not the breeder of the lemon skunk or many of the strain he use , get you fact str8 . mr nice seeds are among the very best but they are mostly old genetics that used to be available in the late 80 early 90 's . shanti use the skunk from sam, haze, nl , afghi and severals sssc original strain breed by neville

shanti didnt breed a lot by the way , all he do is reproducing neville genetics , sorry but true and they are fucking amazing , just like the old sssc , buy them !

all seed coe use other people genetics and all use the old neville strain used to be sold by sssc and relabelled

some people just repeat anything without a clue ...

by the way i was at the cup in 1994 ...

and the ic mag cup is clean at 500 % , last year because of the volcano , the entry was voted by the growers and growers entry by seedcoe/breeder and slh was the winner ...so it was the purest voting panel and the strain was a winner . so those who claim the strain is shit have to pull some real argument because beside biased opinion on a strain i see nothing that make you point about slh

some of you hate a coe but miss probably one of the strain of the last decade , funny

ghs used to have some ridiculous claim and marketing scheme few years ago , it change and they have better strain , newer one but some need to tune in 2010 not like they caught in 2005

better point the finger at sensi seeds in 2010 who charge 100 + $ for fucked strain that used to be all neville old sssc catalog , sensi ruined the genetics and they have shitty germ rate , this is 2010

young people make me laugh a lot ...

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

young people make me laugh a lot

Some make me:
TheirGuys_TazCrying.gif

V

vod

will buy SLH on my next visit to amsterdam. just hope the nazi takover won't beat me to it.

funny read this thread. internet comunication :biglaugh:
so many worlds.

I hope it's nothing serious for Arjan. :tiphat:

prajnaparamita

Arjen is a clever sales guy and marketer. I know a few guys like him in the regular "HORECA" industry back home (Hotel, Restaurants, Cafes = Bars). He's not that unusual as a type. Never met a bar owner who didn't have some liquor somewhere that just happened to "fall of the back of a truck..."

Nothing particularly wrong with that. I don't grow his stuff, because I just go straight to the Sativa landraces, but no need to look at him as either a hero, or a swindler. He's just a businessman. And the "strainhunter" videos are well done and entertaining, however much it's also a marketing gig.

Bit of Amsterdam attitude also comes across as 'arrogance', which can rub people the wrong way, quite easily.

DankSide

nothing against arjan but if there was a button to change all of his coffee shops to those like - Amnesia, Abraxas or Grey Area.... I would push it in a heartbeat.

Mistaken identity my ass, thats like saying Paris Hilton didn't mean to leak that sex tape.

They weren't arresting him, they were helping him retain notoriety.
:bump:

Lunar

correct me

correct me

but i was under the impression that neville had joined shanti and howard marks a little confused are these two names for the same person which would not suprise me considering that howard has multiple alias by his own account but i do recall reading a neville post in the mr nice forums I belive it was on vortex to clean water on a big scale anyway the real king spawned many knockoffs hats off to neville the real king of cannabis:tiphat: hey anybody have a idea where to find some good willams wonder stock as rez has not had any up for quite a while

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I have a very high suspicion it was for him trafficking in Amsterdan. He's got several coffee shops over there, and the laws severely restrict the amount of supply a store is allowed to have on a daily basis. He's been heavy dealing; hell, he was in National Geographic Explorer just recently! It even showed him doing it, not just seeds. He's got all the merchandising, even Arjan bobbleheads, King Of Cannabis, gimme a break. Fact is, he got too big & greedy. When that happens, you're gonna get taken down, don't matter where you are. And Amsterdam is under alot of pressure, not just from the outside, but within it's own government. Apparently, there are recently elected powers that are tightening the noose hard on the shops over there.

I've got a very high and I mean HIGH suspicion that anyone who thinks one may TRAFFIC in a flower is a DOUCHE. I have strict laws for douchieness and anyone who worries about how many grams another person has or shares is a DOUCHE.

:joint:

REZDOG

Veteran
Arjan was shown in a recent NatGeo cannabi$ special packaging weed for his coffeeshops,working out buying & delivery logistics,and delivering supplies by scooter.
On camera. Happily.

Priceless. I like the guy.

REZDOG

Veteran
and the ic mag cup is clean at 500 % , last year because of the volcano , the entry was voted by the growers and growers entry by seedcoe/breeder and slh was the winner ...so it was the purest voting panel and the strain was a winner...

At the IC420 GROWERS Cup,IMO,the award that Matters,is the GROWER'S Cup. ;)

I'm sure SLH is deelish! :)

guineapig

Veteran
The bobblehead was also shown in the video.....

Any updates to this story?

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Gastro

Arjan was shown in a recent NatGeo cannabi$ special packaging weed for his coffeeshops,working out buying & delivery logistics,and delivering supplies by scooter.
On camera. Happily.

Thats still Holland :)

Do you know the name of this Docu?

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
On camera. Happily.

Well Cafes are only supposed to have so much product on hand , warehouse the rest , so scooters do the deliveries several times a day ...and god only knows how that $20-$30bil changes hands in the US every yr ...but does make them uncomfortable knowing they got to step into it sometime . Trained dogs u know , till they find something else to play "go fetch" with .

so was it parking tickets ? lol

the Nat Geo special had me rotfl when they showedd Arjan with his -->Bobble head miniature reproductions for sale . It was pretty toung n cheek of course , just having fun, like the house rappers with too much money sometimes & riding the MJ wave
catchawave.gif
. Be sure to let us all know when u come out with yours (bobblehead) Rez , lol (like an irish wud do that) . Just a wee bit commercial to the tune of american beauty/dreams ...Arjan as i understand it comes from money (?) , so why the bobble heads ? Just made me laugh ...but KISS did it so who cares. Just funny ...puts it on a sane/mundane level in a way .
kizz.gif

PS : Bought Sons of Anarchy tday , tx for the tip .

wow why did they let a guy who sells chicks with dicks free
HE POLLUTES THE WEED WORL WITH BAD KARMA

he was prob printing green house money with his face on it as he thinks he is the king of weed lol ye back yard weed

:thank you:
to the dutch police for playing games with the biggest game player in the weed world