450,000+ die from cigarettes
50,000+ die from alcohol

In the entire recorded history of man, worldwide:

no one has ever died from marijuana

NOBODY DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL FOR MJ

Gastro

arjan arrested at cannabis cup

arjan arrested at cannabis cup

Not a PR stunt. real cops. can't make out whats being said its unclear all doh Hager wants to get Johan on camera to make a statement about what happened...
No mention of it in dutch news...

Edit
The Dutch Coffeeshop association mentions he got arrested but they also don't know the reason why.

Gastro

wonder what hes going to be charged with?

They will make something up..."tall poppy" syndrome was the reason, cops love an easy bust and the "big names" are what gets them a pat on the head from above.

Its not an easy bust of a Big name. Arjan doesn't have a big name in Holland. His rep is at most a glorified drugsdealer, no more. This can be seen in the amount of attention this news gets in Dutch news. None whatsoever in the past 2 days, you can deduce one conclusions from that its not news. If he had the reputation that goes along with a big name the journalist would have been on this even if it was only for pissing in the channel or having dirty glasses behind the counter of GH united.

Just my 2 cents

Gastro

Kinda funny since he is known by all the cops there.

We'll see what the official statement will say.

In Holland Arjan is just another coffeeshop owner, of which you have over 200 running around Amsterdam. Hes only famous under International dopesmokers. Not among Dutch Dopesmokers and definitely not among the normal Dutch population.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw on the news that they are going to stop the pot tourism over there. The coffee shops won't be able to sell to tourists any more, so maybe the winds are blowing a different direction now. I got to check out the GH forum....

One Love 731

Veteran
Danny Danko from High Times posted this answer to MrBiggWax's question on his twitter account. @DannyDanko "yo do you know why Arjan got arrested yesterday?" @MrBiggWax "mistaken identity he's out and about hoping his Super Lemon Haze wins it's 3rd #cannabiscup in a row" To all those with their negative comments, I only hope when karma comes around ya don't find yourselves in a situation you've wished upon others. Good luck Arjan on the SLH hat trick. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

vaped

Glad he is out. No jail for the herb. I would also never buy his beans thats like using AN nutes. Regular shit high price to cover marketing costs. Arjan spends so much with High Times I think it has to be rigged. We have just heard he isnt even big in Holland. If he has the best fire 3 years in a row why dont the dutch like him. In his adds I mainly see a bunch of 100 day sativas very simular to nevilles stock.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

LOL One Love 731 you don't read replies to you?

I already posted last night why he got arrested:

I just called someone in A'dam and she said Arjan was arrested due to mistaken identity.

Word has Arjan bribed the cops with SSH to let him out.
wink.gif

Danny Danko from High Times posted this answer to MrBiggWax's question on his twitter account. @DannyDanko "yo do you know why Arjan got arrested yesterday?" @MrBiggWax "mistaken identity he's out and about hoping

LOL Gastro in response to your reply I happen to know the scene there fairly well so to speak.
NOT affiliated with GHS in any way though.

In Holland Arjan is just another coffeeshop owner, of which you have over 200 running around Amsterdam. Hes only famous under International dopesmokers. Not among Dutch Dopesmokers and definitely not among the normal Dutch population.

astartes

Mistaken identity my ass...Try publicity stunt. This thread and the ones on every other major cannabis forum are proof of that.

Great marketing and crappy seeds = Arjan

a.

mr noodles

some of you may hate arjan for personal reason , thats fine and none of my business but some accusation are absolutely ridiculous .

bad crap and high price ????

some of their genetics are true fire

lemon skunk is fantastic --25 $

super lemon haze is really some total bomb among the best ive grown in 26 years-- 50 $

i like mr nice a lot , rez , paradise , reeferman , chimera and small breeders but i like to be fair when its the case . some of teh recent greenhouse offering are really good and cheap as nirvana seed .

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

i like mr nice a lot , rez , paradise , reeferman , chimera and small breeders but i like to be fair when its the case . some of teh recent greenhouse offering are really good and cheap as nirvana seed .

Oh yeah!?

mr noodles do you know where most of GHS genetics actually came from?
Obviously not or you would not have made the above statement!

I am going to enlighten you a bit:

http://mrnice.nl/dhtml/history.php

mr noodles

Oh yeah!?

mr noodles do you know where most of GHS genetics actually came from?
Obviously not or you would not have made the above statement!

I am going to enlighten you a bit:

http://mrnice.nl/dhtml/history.php

dude...i was ordering from neville way back in the sssc days !

fact is everything shanti got is from neville genetic pool speak volume . go back in my older post and you will find me claiming that neville is the father of all the freaking clone only strain that where pheno selected from sssc genetic poll and renamed or picked from bagseed . you can find these post go back to 2006 .

i am a shanti advocate too but when i talk about recent gh offering , i talk about recent strain not the classic .

i am an honest guy and i have to say that some of the gh strain are absolutely great and not expansive at all , thats it and its a fact .

i praise shanti but more neville than anybody else , neville = the father of indoor cannabis genetic .no one can argue that fact .

i dont believe in choose your camp war between grower , sorry its not for me .

Latest posts

Latest posts