What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

are you watching the olympics?

She is an attractive girl, but definately not the hottest. She has a five-head.

t2.liukin.getty.jpg

It would be shameful of me to let that humongous forhead subtract from her great talent though.

Last edited:
V

vod

I didn't see a single second of the Olympics. I don't follow it either.
Don't give a fuck about sports. All that business and nationalism.
And that it takes place in China is a fuckin disgrace.

Boycott crept on me.

Sp3K

I've been watching when I get the chance..

its trippy how pretty much every event has a new world record set in it..

W

weedpureweed

I used to watch it all back in the day but haven't watched any of these games, its just a big waste of money ooh we won some gold medals well big deal maybe you could melt it down and give it to some of the poor fuckers who are now destitute so you could run around in circles.

:bashhead:

Last edited:

Collie Man

Ive been watching Michael Phelps tearing shit up in the pool...Micheal Phelps actually went to my high school and they were so proud of him a few years ago that they named the road in front of our school...Phelps Way...but then got taken down because he got a DUI. HAHA!!!! But anyway Phelps used to live right ACROSS the street from my friends house and his Escalade would always be getting fucked with. People popping his tires and shit like that. There was a couple times where we saw a cop car just chilling outside his house for security I guess. And back back back in the day my friends brother who was in his class said he stole his weed from him at a party...dont know if I believe it..but yeah its still funny as shit!!! Besides that stuff...he is an excellent swimmer and is set for life now!

buttyrekka

jamaica's Usain "lightning" Bolt...1st jamiacan 100m gold,fastest man ever...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

my bad saying the 100m final was tonight. Damn time zones got me fucked up.

There's got to be something in that Jamaican grass. First Asafa Powell, now Usain Bolt. They aren't even prototype sprinters, too tall, but damn are they fast.

And what about Michael Phelps in the 100m Butterfly. Winning by one one-hundreth of a second. Now that's unbelievable!

Last edited:

Tumblepop

Here's another great athlete and very sexy woman.. IMO obliviously.
Tirunesh Dibaba: Gold Medal on 10,000m just yesterday. She is from Ethiopian highland..

3503946663_full-prt.jpg
-
35039Img214547234.jpg

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
The U.S.A basketball team need to get the fu*K out of the Olympics

Those guys are Pros and a bunch of wanna-be gold medal carriers and T.V hogs

The Olympics is about Amateurs trying to win a gold medal,not paid professionals

If one was in college and he was on a basketball,football team and getting paid by a Professional league...they would strip the player of any eligible future college games and practically getting kicked out of college.

The Olympics is about Amateurs..Not Jewish T.V stupid programs by adding professional basketball players.

Disgusting !

And the swimming....cheaters !!!
Take off that full body wetsuit and swim in those tiny poly shorts.No one is swimming faster then before anyways.

10 gold medals ?? Greatest ever.... B.S

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

The U.S. team needs to get out of the olympics!? Are you kidding me? Do you realize every country uses professional basketball players? You know nothing about olympic basketball, so just stfu. k? thnx.

and our swimmers are cheaters? Every swimmer is using the same speed suit. EVERY swimmer. And as time goes on people get better at their sport. They become faster than past swimmers. Michael Phelps is better than Mark Bitcz. Stop being ignorant.

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Dr Dog said:
There are Olympics this year?
i hate when assturds like this pop up.
go crawl back under your rock.

yea im watching it ALL... got the record action going, most stuff is best to watch in fastforward. girls gymnastics on the otherhand...hooey... beach volleyball? man so boaring but so intresting. good sceenery.

the opening night... did you know some of thoes fireworks were edited in,,,
Organizers are accused of mixing in fake CGI fireworks during Friday night's opening ceremony,
http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionNews/idUSN1239590320080812
also NBC eddited the parade of countries where they walk in.... yea they put usa last for some reason, but the best part is they show them in the middle waiving 'hi' before they show them walking in.(online version of opening)

i wonder what phelps is listening to on his ipod before he goes and wins all thoes golds..... :bashhead:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Wunderkind said:
The U.S. team needs to get out of the olympics!? Are you kidding me? Do you realize every country uses professional basketball players? You know nothing about olympic basketball, so just stfu. k? thnx.

and our swimmers are cheaters? Every swimmer is using the same speed suit. EVERY swimmer. And as time goes on people get better at their sport. They become faster than past swimmers. Michael Phelps is better than Mark Bitcz. Stop being ignorant.
the 3 point line in olympic courts is somthing like 20.2 ft. where in NBA its somthing like 23.5ft.... :muahaha:

the Rock

beach volleyball gals are smokin hot especially "the bomber from belgium" 6ft 4in 185lbs and no fat my kind of woman amazon. You can have all the pree teen looking gymnast girls/ any more monkey love womans out there

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Wunderkind said:

Mark Spitz swam in a small shorts and 7 medals..

Well with those floatable bodysuits that help one stay afloat will make one swim a heck alot fast.

It would be interesting to see how fast Mike goes wearing the same style shorts as Mark.

Why the heck are they calling it "speed suit" I rest my case.

Yea,,those Pros on the basketball court are playing on a Amateur court man..
The 3 point line in Olympic courts is something like 20.2 ft. where in NBA its something like 23.5ft. :muahaha:

W

Wunderkind

but you talk as if all the other swimmers of today don't have the same advantages as Michael Phelps. It's a totally even playing field and Michael Phelps has won 8 gold medals and set 7 world records in the process.

Michael Phelps would beat Mark Spitz no matter what he was wearing. Michael Phelps is a better swimmer, his genetic make-up is absolute swimming perfection.

Why do they call it a speed suit? The suit is a speed suit. That's what it's designed for, to make a swimmer go faster.

luciano28

I was digging the badminton match yesterday, 2 Chinese women were playing for the gold. Much more exciting than tennis in my opinion.

Trampoline is nuts, they go crazy high in the air off those trampolies, I kept thinking someone was gonna get jacked up. Fun to watch though.

Water Polo, I watched the US beat Croatia yesterday, I guess it was a huge upset, US #9, Croatia #1 in the world rankings.

Never watched any of those 3 sports on TV and I found myself mesmerized watching them.

Latest posts

Latest posts