What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

are you watching the olympics?

Wunderkind said:
Michael Phelps would beat Mark Spitz no matter what he was wearing. Michael Phelps is a better swimmer, his genetic make-up is absolute swimming perfection.

Why do they call it a speed suit? The suit is a speed suit. That's what it's designed for, to make a swimmer go faster.

Phelps wasnt even wearing one of the full suits, he only wears pants, so I dont see how the suit is relevant in his case at all.

VanillaGueriila said:
Does anyone else think the male gymnastics judges are slightly favorable of the Chinese team.

EDIT male out of that statement. The gymanastics judging was absolutely despicable. I for one am glad Bella Karolyi (sp?) called them out, and said they ripped the other athletes off, on TV. Hopefully the dont kill him for it....

luciano28

VanillaGueriila said:
EDIT male out of that statement. The gymanastics judging was absolutely despicable. I for one am glad Bella Karolyi (sp?) called them out, and said they ripped the other athletes off, on TV. Hopefully the dont kill him for it....

I thought the ladies floor exercise last night was judged well, but if those two Chinese girls didnt make noticable mistakes who knows what would have happened. Cheng Fei was well on her way to winning in my opinion until she slipped. I think the Romanian girl deserved to win, she did well. I was rooting for the young American(Johnson?) that got the silver, she really gave a good performance for having to go first.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Olympics have been great, watchin when ever we can, Phelps is just amazing to watch, and the sprinters!! .wowow ...sooo fast! ...we watched the womans marathon and those ppl are insane to run that long, how does ones body even do that!!....the woman that won popped some capsule during the race and snorted it, the announcer said something about smelling salts but the way she kept running, even afer the race was over , I just wonder what was really in there? ..I know they drug test all the time but it just looks weird to have someone snortin something during the event!

Im not sure that trampoline is really a sporting event!...just seems kinda out there, but thats just me. Im waiting for synchanized swimming, I know, thats a weird one too but it just trips me out!
"lightning bolt" is about to race!! dont blink!!! :D

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
this is the first year I skipped Olympics...and nothing happened I'm still alive...lol...the only Olympics I want to watch is on April 20, 2009 in Amsterdam...Ic Mag Cup 2009...the Cannabis Olympics....yes!

I watch the Olympics as much as possible. I am a fan of

the swimming and gymnastics but watch others as well. The way they have

it set up on line this time is awsome. Watching 4 vidios at a time if you want.

The only thing I have a serious opinion about is the question about the ages

in the chinese gymnasts and the way they hid the (not so cute) young

performer at the opening ceremonies. Very dissapointing.
:nono:

Misty May and Kerri Walsh are goin for gold right meow against the Chinese....

I guess the last time they lost an international match it was to this team.

Last edited:
med_breeder said:
and the rain soaked, oiled up bodies help too!

Sure do, but it seems to me that Nike accidently made those white US team outfits a wee bit to thick......lol :rasta:

I remember them saying something about the sand being better to jump off when its wet cuz its packed tighter......It shows, look how high Walsh is getting and the very tight angles on her spikes are killen 'em.

Last edited:

DEVIL OG

I was at my cuzo's place and I saw all the female sports tonight pretty cool.. china high divers was like watching kung fu movies very nice. then I cant member the others cause I was high at the time..ur the usa beach volley was nice freakn raining and there half naked.. they won Gold for best outfit then ran and huged everyone..I guess thats a good reason to buy a ticket:muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts